剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
if we're nice enough, they will stay for breakfast.
好枪法
Good shooting.
你好 玛丽·艾格尼丝
Hi, Mary-Agnes.
美丽的一天 不是吗
Beautiful day, isn't it?
怀蒂
Whitey?
你在吗
You in there?
给你带了早餐
Brought you breakfast.
-鸡蛋怎么样 -真美味
- How are them eggs? - Delicious.
还有人要饼干吗
Anybody want another biscuit?
-好的 谢谢 -我 女士
- Oh, yes, please. - Yes, ma'am.
我要找怀蒂
I'm looking for Whitey.
我们的警官
The damn deputy.
没看见那男孩呢
We ain't seen the boy around.
不过 或许我们也不需要他
But then, we ain't really had no use for him, neither.
过来 美人
Come here, pretty thing.
你轻如羽毛呢
You're as light as a feather.
你上哪去
Where are you going?
我还有家务要做
I got chores at home.
找个男人帮你做家务活吧
Let a man help you with some of them chores.
你们似乎都把这当自个家了
You all seem to have made yourselves right at home.
宾至如归 不好吗
That was the arrangement, wasn't it?
快来吧
Come on, then.
马格达莱纳学校
你都去哪了
Where have you been?
忙着照顾比尔的孩子
Busy looking after Bill's kids.
今晚要我过来陪陪你吗
You want me to come over tonight, keep you company?
我想比尔
Uh... I don't think Bill
不会喜欢我们俩在他家的
would feel so good about us being in his place.
以前你从不介意
Never stopped you before.
我得走了
I got to be going.
怀蒂不见了
Whitey's gone missing.
你在生什么气
What are you mad at?
我没生气
I'm not mad.
那你怎么了
What are you, then?
你想要人陪是吧
Look, you want company?
去找你的婊♥子♥弗利兹吧
Go spend some time with your little Fritz bitch.
你以为你知道些什么
What is it you think you know?
这和我知道什么无关
It's not what I think I know.
是我看见了什么
It's what I seen.
邓恩老师
Miss Dunne?
学生都就坐了
The students are in their seats.
我马上来 亲爱的
Be right there, sweetie.
-我想是被你发现了 -没错
- I guess I've been caught out, then. - I'd say so.
但我早该预料到的
Although, I should have expected it...
毕竟你就是这种人
given what you are.
你的学生在等你了
Your pupils are waiting on you.
我正好需要个漂亮的梳子
I could sure use a pretty hairbrush like that one.
已经好久没人给我买♥♥礼物了
You know, it's been a long time since somebody bought me a gift.
-你应得的 -有人见到怀蒂吗
- You deserve it. - Any of you seen Whitey?
谁知道他去了哪
Who knows where he is?
那小子说来就来 说走就走
That boy just comes and goes as he pleases.
亚撒 买♥♥个可爱的发夹也不错
Asa? Or maybe one or two of these sweet little clips.
早安你好
Good morning to you...
女士
ma'am.
天哪
My goodness.
早安 先生
Good morning, sir.
格里格先生
Mr. Grigg.
你好
Hello.
我想来点
I would love...
你们最上等的烟
some of your finest tobacco.
再来点可口的甘草 对了
And some of that delicious licorice right there. Oh.
还要一条美丽的毛毯
And one of those lovely-looking blankets.
旅馆的棉被薄了点
Hotel bedding is just a little bit thin.
我方便问问
Say, could I ask you...
你在这居住多久了吗 先生
how long have you lived here, sir?
他们挖起第一块矿石后我就来了 十二年了
Since right after they brought up the first ore, 12 years ago.
了不起
My, my.
我想你有很多好故事能讲
I bet you could tell some stories.
我是有几个
Oh, I could tell a few.
我很乐意请你喝杯啤酒 聊聊天
Well, I would love to buy you a glass of beer and have a chat.
-我喜欢啤酒 -太好了
- I like beer. - Good!
我不明白你耳朵如此灵敏
I can't figure out how someone with such delicate ears
怎能忍♥受这种噪音
can tolerate such a racket.
-耳朵灵敏 -我还以为你会很爱护它们
- Delicate ears? - I a'thought you'd want to protect 'em.
因为它们特有音乐天赋
Owing to how musical they are.
不是我耳朵有音乐天赋 是我的双手
It ain't my ears that are musical, it's my hands.
它们喜欢随性发挥
They just do what they want to do.
你该洗澡了
You need a bath.
老是有人这么说
Yeah, I keep hearing that.
你要想引诱我 最好听他们的话
Best you heed it, you ever gonna seduce me.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我懂你这类型的人 怀蒂
Oh, I know your type, Whitey.
我这类型
My type?
你这样的男孩
A boy like you is liable
喜欢追到姑娘后又把人家甩了
to get a girl in the usual fix and then bolt.
对 我大致上就是这样
Yeah, well, that's me in a nutshell.
你还没告诉我 为什么要挂这个铃铛
You still haven't told me what that damn bell's for.
老山姆森眼睛看不见
Old Samson is blind.
有时它会在夜里走丢
Sometimes he goes wandering off in the nighttime.
它不戴上铃铛 我们就永远找不到它
He don't wear that bell, we can't ever find him.
你有一头瞎驴
You got a blind mule?
他们把驴关在矿坑底
They keep the mules down in the mine
整整一年不见天日
for a whole year and never bring them up.
它们住在黑暗中
They live there, down there in the dark.
他们把驴带上来时
Then they bring them up,
会在眼睛蒙上几层布
put a few layers of cloth over their eyes
直到它们适应光线
until they get used to the light.
很多驴子从此失明
A lot of them went blind.
无法忍♥受阳光 山姆森就是
Couldn't take the sun. Samson's one of those.
我爸很便宜买♥♥下它
So my daddy got him real cheap.
其实
Say...
你没有那么难看
you ain't so bad-looking, you know.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也是
Well, neither are you.
我是说 你也不难看
So bad-looking, I mean.
怎么样
How was that?
和我想象中差不多
It was pretty much like I imagined it.
或许更好
Maybe better.
所以你一直在想象
So you've been imagining it?
脱下你的裤子
Take off your britches.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我要帮你洗澡啊
I'm gonna give you a bath.
-才不呢 -我会的
- No, you ain't. - Oh, yes, I am.
路易丝
Louise!
你们两个到岸上来
Both of you, get on out of there.
小子 你该走了
Son, you best be on your way now.
-先生 我... -爸爸
- Sir I... - Daddy--
你现在最好别开口
You don't want to be speaking right now.
而你最好赶紧离开
And you want to be getting on your way.
如果我再看到你回来
I see you back here...
我要动手 也不是对你动手 明白吗
it ain't gonna be you I lay a hand on, understand?
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
要是我再...
If I ever, ever...
不 先生
Oh, no, sir.
不行 先生
No, sir.
你没事吧
Are you all right, son?
休息一会
Oh, just resting.
我们正要回去
We were just heading back in.
我也是
Oh, me, too.
我们一块走吧
Why don't you ride along with us?
这女人把缘发式子弹射进了雄鹿的眼睛
The woman shot a rimfire slug into the eye of a buck.
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表