剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
我今天要把他们全杀了
I'm gonna kill each and every one of them before this day's over.
看出来你为什么喜欢她了
I see why you like her.
特拉基
Truckee?
这样打开
You open it like this.
这样上膛
Load it like so.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你们为什么还在这里
Why are you all still here?
瓦伦丁的人偷了我们的马
Valentine's boys stole our horses.
找到你的孩子了吗
You find your boy?
我还没看到他 但是我发现了更重要的事
I haven't seen him, but then I've been preoccupied some.
对不起
I'm sorry.
爱丽丝
Alice?
你的孩子跑了可能更安全
Your boy's probably safer wherever he is.
我们也需要
And we could use someone who
会用枪 不会轰掉自己脑袋的人
can handle a rifle without blowing their head off.
来了
现在只有纯粹的好运才能拯救我们了
Ain't nothing but pure-ass luck gonna save us now.
"暴风雨前的
"The calm...
宁静"
before the storm."
马格达莱纳
"大概
"Roughly...
30名武装..."
30 armed..."
"大概100名...
"Roughly 100...
全付...
heavily...
武装的..."
armed men..."
他不在这里
He ain't in here!
所有人都去哪里了
Where is everybody?
这上面
Up there.
女士们好
Hello, ladies!
该死的贱♥人♥
You goddamn bitch!
我是记者
I'm press!
我是记者 我投降
I'm press! I surrender!
小心
Whoa! Look out!
我很抱歉 孩子
I'm so sorry, son.
玛莎
Martha!
玛莎
Martha!
我的上帝啊
What in good holy hell?
弗兰克
Frank.
我还没有瞎
I ain't blind yet!
冷静点 妹妹
Easy, sister.
他们只需要被杀一次
They only need to be killed but once.
我的孩子们在哪里
Where are my children?
威廉
William!
特鲁迪
Trudy!
没事了 爸爸
It's all right, Papa.
格里芬不在这里面
Griffin ain't here.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
我忘了这些树
I forgot about the trees.
对不起 孩子
I'm sorry, son.
你不能打死他
You can't shoot him!
我没打算这么做
Oh, I ain't gonna.
他是你的
He's your animal.
我不行
I can't.
他很痛苦 孩子
He's in a lot of pain, son.
你要让他解脱
You need to end his suffering.
这是在帮他
You'll be doing him a favor.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你做得很好
You done well.
告诉我 孩子
Tell me, son...
你有爸爸吗
have you got a pappy?
放开他 弗兰克
Leave him be, Frank.
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy.
让我想起了另一个人和我初见的样子
Reminds me of another when I first come upon him.
无辜
Innocent.
充满希望
Full of promise.
特拉基 你上来
Truckee, you come on up here now.
去吧 孩子
You best go on, son.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
前面这块平地不错
There's a nice flat spot down here.
你骑上我的马
I want you to get on my horse.
然后直接回家 好吗
I want you to ride straight home, all right?
别回头 去吧
And don't turn back, either. Go on.
你在意那个孩子
You care about the boy.
拔枪吧 弗兰克
Pull your gun, Frank.
那会拖慢你的动作
That's gonna slow you down some.
来吧
Come on, now.
赶紧了结吧
Let's just get this done.
就像在克里德和那个峡谷里那样
Same as it slowed you down up in Creede...
拖慢你
and that box canyon.
拔枪吧 弗兰克
Pull your gun, Frank.
我也爱你 孩子
I love you, too, son.
不 不 我...我知道自己的死期
No. No, I... No, I've seen my death.
不是现在
This ain't it.
你弄错了
You seen wrong.
罗伊
Roy!
不要再让那个老女巫把我烧死了
Don't let that old witch light me on fire again.
拉贝尔公墓
怀蒂·威恩是一个好人
Whitey Winn was a sweet soul.
虽然不是很聪明 但是...
Not all that bright, but...
他很勇敢
he was brave.
他现在和他爸爸妈妈一起了
He's with his ma and pa now,
我想 这是他最想要的结果吧
which, I suppose, is what he always wanted.
他曾是...
He was a...
他曾是...
He was a...
玛姬 你最了解他了
Maggie, you knew the boy best.
也许你该说几句
Maybe you ought to say a few words.
也许还是我来说一两句吧
Perhaps I might say a word or two.
你是哪位
And who might you be?
加勒特·摩尔牧师
Pastor Garrett Moore.
你来得太晚了
You're too late.
我希望没有
I do hope not.
"我们会害怕
"'Tis a fearful thing
爱上终将死亡的事
to love what death can touch.
害怕去爱
A fearful thing to love,
去希望 去做梦 去存在
to hope, to dream, to be.
去存在 去失去
To be, and, oh, to lose.
蠢人才会这么想
A thing for fools, this.
而爱
And a holy thing.
爱是...神圣的
A holy thing... to love.
我曾经有你的相伴
For your life has lived in me.
我曾经看到你的笑颜
Your laugh once lifted me.
我曾经听到你的鼓励
Your word was gift to me.
这些记忆 都是带着泪水的欢笑
To remember this brings painful joy.
因为爱属于人类
'Tis a human thing, love.
爱死去之人
A holy thing...
是如此神圣"
to love what death has touched."
我还会再见到你吗
Will I ever see you again?
不会了 孩子
No, son.
上帝保佑你 罗伊
God bless you, Roy.
你也是 女士
You too, ma'am.
给
Here.
那是我妈妈的马
That's my mama's horse.
我知道
I know.
我把那匹黑♥马♥留给你
I'm leaving you the black one.
反正他更喜欢你
He likes you better, anyway.
过来
Come here.
艾欧维
"Iyovi."
在派尤特语里是什么意思
What does that mean in Paiute?
-鸽子 -那种鸟吗
- "Dove." - Like the bird?
还有一根篱笆需要扶正
There's a post yonder still needs righting.
你能帮我告诉她吗
Would you let her know for me?
我发现了埃德·洛根和他的人
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表