剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
水银集团
"自从詹姆斯·斯隆接手了水银矿业
"Since Mr. James Sloan took over Quicksilver Mining,
采矿业开始得到改善
a beneficial change has taken place in the mines.
行业 秩序 尊重
Industry, order, and respect
成为了当局的流行
for the constituted authorities prevail.
所有人都各司其职
Every man knows his place and performs his duty.
据说斯隆先生是个公平
Mr. Sloan is said to be fair,
诚实 好脾气的人
honest and good-humored.
这个记者还证实了他个子很高
This reporter can also attest that he is a tall man,
特别英俊 一口动听的男中音
rather handsome, with a beautiful baritone.
如果这些都不够的话
And if all that isn't enough,
他还会写最美的诗"
he writes the most beautiful poetry."
十四行诗
Sonnets.
就像莎士比亚似的
Just like Shakespeare.
至少你可以穿条裙子
Least you coulda done is put on a dress.
这么一排漂亮的女士
Well... it's not very often
迎接一位男士
that a gentleman is greeted
可不是很常见
by such a passel of fine-looking ladies.
那么哪一位是
Now, which one of you would be
卡明斯镇长迷人的遗孀呢
Mayor Cummings' charming widow?
玛丽·艾格尼丝
Mary-Agnes.
你是斯隆先生
And you're Mr. Sloan?
不是的 女士 我是JJ.瓦伦丁
No, ma'am, I'm J.J. Valentine,
斯隆先生的二把手
Mr. Sloan's humble number two...
因为不幸的情况发生
now made a surprised number one...
现在意外成为了一把手
by unfortunate circumstance.
发生什么了...
What happened to...
什么不幸的情况
What unfortunate circumstance?
斯隆先生被凶残的歹徒杀害了
Mr. Sloan was murdered by vicious outlaws.
这位是夏洛特·坦普尔女士
This is Mrs. Charlotte Temple.
这位是凯莉·邓恩女士
And Miss Callie Dunne.
非常荣幸认识你们 女士们
A divine pleasure, ladies.
这位是范斯沃斯上校
This here is Colonel Farnsworth,
来自科罗拉多州立矿业学院
from the Colorado School of Mines.
你们好
How do you do?
上校
Colonel?
我能问一下是什么上校吗
Of what, may I ask?
范斯沃斯上校是怎么拿到他的头衔
Whether Colonel Farnsworth came by his title
从军队的规定来看是有疑义的
in any military manner is doubtful,
但是我向你保证 他是个货真价实的采矿工程师
but I assure you, he is a real mining engineer.
这是我的新安全负责人 洛根先生
My new head of security, Mr. Logan.
女士们
Ladies.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们进里面说吧
Shall we go inside?
这一路感觉如何 瓦伦丁先生
How was your trip, Mr. Valentine?
我总是说 女士 这些旅途
I always say, ma'am, that a trip on the stage
肯定能让我下辈子都无比怀念
is something to look back upon with pleasure in the afterlife.
无 神
第 一 季 第 二 集
你到底是如何意识到
Now, how was it exactly you came to realize
你见到的就是那个坏人罗伊·古德
that you were facing the vile Roy Goode?
通过我在你的报纸中读到的描述
By descriptions I had read in your newspaper.
悬赏罗伊·古德
他和那描述的完全一致
That captures him exactly right.
我看到了他 活生生地在那
I saw him, and with rather crushing vividness,
有句话
the phrase,
"靠近罗伊·古德的善良女人都不安全"就出现在我脑海
"No virtuous woman is safe near Roy Good" Came back to me.
你肯定很害怕
Well, that must have been very frightening.
是的
Yes.
但是我做了忏悔
But I made an act of contrition
集中我的思想和上帝在一起
and I concentrated my thoughts on the presence of God.
现在你能回忆起...
Now, do you recall...
他的手♥枪♥是黑色手柄吗
was his pistol black-boned in the handle?
他的手♥枪♥是佩戴在右边还是左边
And did he carry it on his right or on his left side?
他的手♥枪♥
His pistol?
我真的不知道
I really couldn't say.
我当时就忙着注意棺材了
I was too busy paying attention to the coffin.
你确定那是棺材
And you're sure it was a coffin?
是的
Yes.
一段时间后
For some time later,
我看到他在我们教堂的墓地 挖坟
I saw him in our church graveyard, digging up a grave.
他把尸骨挖出来
He took the bones from the dirt
放到他带来的棺材里
and he put them into the casket he brought with him,
然后又把他们埋了
then re-buried them.
你说的是什么镇
And what town did you say this was?
摩西
Moses.
在那之前一直是个平静的小镇
Which, until then, had always been such a tranquil place.
现在你能想起来...
Now, do you recall...
他挖的墓上面写的谁的名字吗
the name on the grave that he dug up?
没有名字
There was no name,
只有个棍子作为标记
just a stick for a marker.
但那还不是最糟的
But that weren't the worst part.
他把衣服拿走了
He took the clothes.
他把从土里挖出来的破布烂衫拿了出来还穿上了
He took the old rags from the dirt and he put them on.
他就好像是恶魔在世
It was as if I had seen the devil himself.
你好啊 警长
Good day to you, Sheriff.
你的... 你的囚犯是谁啊 警长
Who's your, uh... Who's your prisoner, Sheriff?
没你的事 萨拉·多伊尔
Never you mind, Sarah Doyle.
好吧
Ok.
-镇上的男人呢 -都死了
- Where are all the men at? - Dead.
矿难带走了他们
Mine took them.
所有的吗
All of them?
任何能在地下工作的
Anyone able worked underground.
你知道的 警长...
You understand, Sheriff...
如果罗伊·古德在这里的消息传开了...
if word gets out Roy Goode's here...
弗兰克肯定会到这里来的
there's gonna be no stopping Frank.
你不会在这里那么久的
Well, you ain't gonna be here that long.
知道他们为什么叫我怀蒂·威恩[谐音赢]吗
Know why they call me Whitey Winn?
因为我总是赢
It's because I always do.
你没有料到吧
Now, you weren't expecting that, were you?
又或是这招
Or that.
好了
All right.
好了
All right.
双枪
Both of them.
苍天啊 怀蒂
Jesus Christ, Whitey!
把枪放下
Put the damn cannon away.
你上次洗澡是什么时候 孩子
When was the last time you bathed, son?
几天前吧
A few days ago.
你确定只有几天时间
You sure it wasn't longer than that?
你可真是脏到极限了
You're about as ripe as a human body can get.
今天有辆黑色的车进镇子了...
A black coach come into town today...
是由一整支持有火力的队伍护送进来的
with a full escort of firepower.
我看到了 肯定是那些矿工的家属
Yeah, I saw. Must be them mining folks.
钥匙他妈跑哪去了
Where are the damn keys at?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不 我觉得不认识
No, I don't think so.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
怀蒂·威恩 这位是...
Whitey Winn, this here's, uh...
蒙哥马利沃德公♥司♥
沃德先生
Mr. Ward.
-沃德 -把他关起来
- Ward? - Lock him up.
不准探视
All right? No visitors.
为什么 他很危险吗
Why? He dangerous?
让你干啥你就干啥
Just do it.
他干了什么 你干了什么
What did he do? What'd you do?
抢了个站
Robbed a stage.
真的吗
Really?
在哪
Where?
在阿♥拉♥莫戈多那
Up in Alamogordo.
把他关起来就行了
Just lock him up.
我去看一下我的孩子
I'm gonna go check on my children.
他看起来不像是那种会抢劫车站的人
Well, he don't look much like the stage-robbing type.
在我看来更像是在公共场合随地大小便的人
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表