剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
我知道眼前的各位都是自♥由♥人
Now, I know I'm looking at free men.
你们曾为国而战
You fought for your country.
你们争取了留在这的权利
You earned the right to be here,
但并非所有人都这么认为
but not everyone sees it that way.
但水银矿业的人却认同我们
But them Quicksilver folks do?
先生 我向你保证
Mister, I promise you,
只要照我的话做 别多管闲事
if you do as I say, just mind your own business...
我们会照顾你
we'll look after you.
能见到你是我的荣幸 先生
Once again, it's a real honor, sir.
走吧
Come on.
我不明白为什么要我们留下
Don't see why we gotta stay here...
冒着染上可怕疾病的危险
and risk getting ourselves eaten up by some horrible disease.
真不公平
It ain't fair.
还不是因为你多嘴
Maybe, if you hadn't opened your damn mouth
说要打死他们全部
about shooting them all...
你觉得他不会这么做吗
You don't think that's what he's gonna do?
他会让他们以为 他是来当牧师的
He's gonna let them think he's here to minister,
但你我都知道 一旦他玩腻了
but me and you both know, as soon as he gets tired of it,
他就会"救赎"他们
he's gonna "Save" them.
"我救赎你 先生"
"I save you, sir."
"我救赎你 女士"
"I save you, ma'am."
"我救赎各位"
"I save you all."
"我救赎大家"
"I save you all!"
我们可以先洗净他们
We can wash these folks for now,
但仍然必须沸煮他们的衣服
but we're gonna have to boil all their clothes.
还有毯子
Blankets, too.
失礼了
Excuse me.
你也该清洗一下自己
You should clean yourself as well.
柴劈够了
That's enough chopping.
走吧 我饿了
Let's get. I'm hungry.
我要你们去刚经过的小溪 打满一桶水
I need you to go down to that creek we passed, fill that up.
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
然后我要你们开始挖坟
Then I need you to start digging some graves.
有些人撑不到晚饭了
Some of these folks ain't gonna last past supper.
说到晚饭
Speaking of supper...
谷仓里或许会有铲子
You can probably find some shovels in the barn.
如果没找着呢
And if we don't find any?
那就用手挖
Use your hands.
我看见你养了些牲畜
I see you have stock out back
看样子最近没怎么喂
and they don't look like they've been lately fed.
我去喂它们
I'll tend to them.
如果你愿意
If it's all right with you,
我就宰了你一两只鸡
I'll kill one or two of your chickens...
好让你给他们烧鸡汤
...so you can make a broth for these folks.
-我来帮忙 -我来就行
- I'll help. - I can do it. You...
你待在火炉旁就好
Stay near the fire.
牧师
Preacher.
附近已经很久
It's been a long time
没出现过真正的好心人了
since anyone's shown any real kindness around here.
北来风
A norther.
估计是场暴风雨
Big one, looks like.
不早了
It's getting late.
是的 女士 晚安了 孩子
Yes, ma'am. Good night, boy.
你把他累坏了
You wear him out.
你介意我找一天带他去打猎吗
Do you mind if, one of these days, I take him hunting?
只外宿一两个晚上
I'd only keep him out for a night or two.
我只觉得这年纪的男孩 该学学打猎了
Just seems like a thing the boy should know how to do by now.
我想他会喜欢的
I think he'd like that.
那就好
All right, then.
晚安 女士
Good night, ma'am.
晚安
Good night.
你也好梦 外婆
Sweet dreams to you, too, Grandma.
她不在这儿 一定是在我家
She's not here. Must be at my place.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
怀蒂
Whitey?
晚上好 玛姬
Evening, Maggie.
黑灯瞎火的你在外头闲晃什么呢
What are you traipsing around in the dark for?
我骑马兜兜风
I was just going for a ride.
这个点
Now?
嗯
Yeah.
有何不可 你不也是吗
Well, why not? I mean, you're out here, ain't you?
特鲁迪的娃娃落在我家了
Trudy forgot her dolly at my place.
我们最好在大雨来临前回家吧
Well, we best both get inside before the rain hits.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
玛姬
Maggie.
你没事了 女士
You're gonna be all right now, ma'am.
比尔
Bill?
我们得带这些人离开
We have to get these people out of here.
他们往南走了
They're moving south.
但他们沿着河边走
But they keep to the river.
所以即使有三十匹马
So even with 30 horses,
还是难以追踪他们
they will still be hard to follow.
这些都是蜜蜂告诉你的吗
Bee tell you all that?
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
没有
No.
你只是碰巧和我走一个方向
You just happen to be heading my way?
傻印第安人
Stupid Indian.
脏狗
Filthy dog.
万一你跟丢了 我反正是往南
If you lose me, I'm heading south.
但我想你问问蜜蜂也知道
But I'm sure a bee can tell you that.
外面的泥泞简直
That mud out there is absolutely...
深不见底
without bottom.
你们的侍从在吗
By chance, is your livery man about?
正是我
That would be me.
那就劳烦你了
Well, if you would be so kind.
就在门外
It's, uh, just outside there.
来杯啤酒 酒保
A glass of beer, barkeep.
敬女人 纸牌 和威士忌
To women, cards... and whiskey.
西部的战争三大主因
The three war causes in the West.
我叫格里格
My name is Grigg.
我来打听你们执法官的事
And I'm here to inquire about your law.
我们的执法官
Our law?
他的名气似乎已经远播到了陶斯
Seems the man's repute's been whispered all the way to Taos.
天哪 你是AT·格里格吗
Jesus Christ! A.T. Grigg?
先生 很荣幸认识你
Sir, it is a pleasure to meet you.
我是怀蒂·威恩 怀蒂·威恩警官
My name is Whitey Winn. Deputy Whitey Winn.
我就知道你早晚会来找我
I figured it was only a matter of time before you looked for me.
说实话 我不是来找你的
In fact, I am not looking for you, son,
我想请你退后一步
and I would appreciate you taking a step back
免得你有什么传染病
before whatever you've got gets communicable.
我要找比尔·麦克纽
I'm asking after Bill McNue.
麦克纽
McNue?
史上第一位逮捕到恶名昭彰的
The first lawman ever to capture...
罗伊·古德的警官
the notorious Roy Goode.
我不晓得你听谁说的 但是
I don't know who you've been talking to, but...
悬赏
罗伊·古德
比尔·麦克纽绝对没有抓住此人
Bill McNue certainly didn't capture this man.
那么麦克纽警长在哪
Well, where is Sheriff McNue?
我还是想找他谈一谈
Because I would still love to speak with him.
没有人知道他去哪
Who knows where the man goes these days?
什么意思 先生
Now, what do you mean, sir?
他是个懦夫
He's a coward.
你可以指名道姓 说是我亚撒·利奥波德说的
And you can print that Asa Leopold said such.
那或许你们有人
Perhaps one of you...
能解释一下这个
can make sense of this.
"致约翰·库克法警
"To Marshal John Cook.
我已于拉贝尔逮捕RG
Have R.G. in custody in La Belle.
我们奥兰格兰见
Will meet up in Olegrande."
比尔·麦克纽 亲笔签名"
Signed, "Bill McNue."
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表