剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
留下最好的我们
leave something of our best selves behind.
我现在明白只有狭隘的人才在乎钱
I know now that money matters only to the man with a small mind.
最难的是做到力所能及最好的事
The harder thing is to do the best one can with what one has.
我通过阅读学会的这些话和道理
I learned these words and thoughts from reading...
我很久以前就应该学会这些事
something I should have learned how to do a long time ago.
我应该教给你这些事
Something I should have taught you,
也许能为你省去一些烦心事
and maybe saved you some heartache.
事实上
The truth is,
书本教会我
books have taught me that
我无法成为我想成为的人
I am not at all the man I could have been,
但我想努力
but I want to try.
我请你现在来
I'm asking you to come now
加利福尼亚的阿塔斯卡德罗
to the Atascadero territory in California
与我和我妻子同住
and live with me and my wife.
没错 我有妻子了
Yes, I got me a wife.
我还有个儿子 他叫罗伊
I have a son, too. His name is Roy.
他只有三岁
He's but three.
你不会相信我现在的工作是什么...
And you won't never believe the job I got...
但是我不想在此赘述
so I'm not even gonna bother telling you about it,
除非我亲眼见到你...
unless I see you in person...
我希望我能见到你
which I'm hoping I will.
我如愿住在了
I live near the Pacific Ocean,
太平洋边
as I always said I would,
一切都像我所说的这样
and it is everything I always said it would be.
等不及让你来看看了
I can't wait for you to see it.
我觉得我从来
I don't think I have ever
没见过这么美丽的大海
seen a body of water so big or so beautiful.
这里的鱼有耕马那么大
They got fish in there the size of plow horses.
这里的水是我见过 触碰过
And the water itself is the cleanest and clearest
最为纯洁纯净的
I have ever seen or touched.
放眼望去尽是蓝色
You look out and all you see is blue.
蓝色的天空 蓝色的海水 满目皆是
Blue sky, blue water. It's overwhelming.
感觉就像站在权力的顶端
You feel as if you're on the edge of something powerful.
这个地方改变了我
This place has changed me,
我相信也会改变你
and I do believe it will change you, too.
我知道我一直不是一个称职的哥哥
I know I ain't been the brother you needed me to be.
我知道我在你需要我保护的时候离开了
I know I ran off when you needed my protection.
但我现在请你来阿塔斯卡德罗
But I'm asking you now to come to Atascadero
再给我一次机会
and give me a second chance.
让我教你这些我早就该教你的事
To let me teach you the things I should have taught you long ago.
慢慢考虑
Take your time.
我会一直在这里等你
I will always be here, waiting.
爱你的哥哥 吉姆"
Your loving brother, Jim."
阿塔斯卡德罗
Atascadero.
听起来不错
Sounds nice.
你觉得他是去那里了吗
Think that's where he's headed?
希望是吧
I hope so.
上帝不在
In the absence of God...
就轮到我们这样的人来做重要的决定
it's up to men like us to make the important decisions.
正是自古以来对孤独
For it's the ancient fears of loneliness,
疾病和贫穷的恐惧创造出了我们这样的人
sickness and poverty that create men like us.
很好
Very good.
书上说死亡没什么大不了的
The book says death ain't no big deal.
-毫无乐趣的死才可怕 -没错
- It's dying that's no goddamn fun. - That's right.
像绵羊一样倒下的人
The man that lays down like a lamb...
永无名誉
stays down.
一个人真正能靠的只有自己
Only thing a man can truly count on is hisself.
阿门
Amen.
你冲咖啡前把咖啡壶洗了吗
You rinse out that coffee pot before you started brewing?
-洗了 -味道可不像
- I did. - Sure don't taste like it.
我洗了
Well, I did.
弗兰克
Frank.
你的那只手都快烂了
That old arm of yours is getting pretty ripe.
拉贝尔到底在哪里
Where the hell is La Belle?
拉贝尔的秘密
早上好 怀蒂
Morning, Whitey!
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表