剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
罗伊不债真是太糟了
Too bad Roy ain't here.
"不在"这
"Isn't" Here.
我们谁也不需要
And we don't need anybody.
玛姬 你在吗
Maggie? You in there?
早上好 警长
Morning, Sheriff.
邓恩女士
Miss Dunne.
你好 威廉
Hi, William.
特鲁迪
Trudy.
那么...
Is, uh...
我妹呢
Is my sister about?
她去那边了 想打点鹌鹑做早餐
She's out yonder, trying to shoot some quail for breakfast.
好吧
All right.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你的拼写怎么样了 威廉
How's that spelling coming, William?
还好 邓恩女士
Just fine, Miss Dunne.
邓恩女士 孩子们
Miss Dunne. Children.
早安 威廉 特鲁迪
Morning, William, Trudy.
你能告诉我凯莉·邓恩在你那干什么吗
You want to tell me what Callie Dunne's doing over at your place?
我想是在梳洗打扮吧
I assume her morning toilette.
天啊 玛姬
Jesus, Maggie.
我和你一样都觉得孤单 比尔
I get lonely same as you, Bill.
你这次要去跑哪
Where are you running to this time?
我哪也不去
I ain't running nowhere.
我去帮库克法警把弗兰克·格里芬带回来
I'm gonna help Marshal Cook bring in Frank Griffin.
不要那么看着我
Don't you look at me like that.
我知道怎么杀死一两个人
I've been known to kill a man or two.
闪电也是
So has lightning.
我要看看在我彻底瞎之前
Well, I'm gonna see if I can't do one last thing
作为一名治安官
right as a lawman...
还能不能做成最后一件事
before the whole damn world goes dark on me.
我的孩子们和你待在一起没问题吧
Are my children gonna be all right with you?
为什么会有问题
Why wouldn't they be?
看看你
Look at you.
你和以前不一样了
You know, you ain't the same.
有什么不一样
What's different about me?
你不再有母性了
You're not maternal no more.
母性
Maternal?
是的
Well, yeah.
比尔 我爱我的丈夫 愿他安息
Bill, I loved my husband, may he rest in peace,
我也爱威廉和特鲁迪
and I love William and Trudy, too.
但是我受够了我和我的姐♥妹♥们♥
But I'm done with the notion that the bliss of me and my sisters
只有生孩子 照顾人才会幸福的看法
is to be found in childbearing and caregiving.
我要去道别了
I'm gonna go say my goodbyes.
你最好能好好道个别
You best make it a good one.
-警长 -我们只是给沃德先生放了点东西
- Sheriff. - Just dropping off something for Mr. Ward.
警长
Sheriff.
随你挑 点心还是菜肴
Take your pick, sweet or savory.
把我的来♥福♥枪♥递过来
Pass me my damn rifle.
你知道吗 有趣的是这里的女人
You know, it's interesting how the women around here
似乎都相信男人的情绪变化
all seem to believe that a man's emotions ebb and flow
和他的消化有关
right along with his digestive juices.
你要去哪
Where you going?
我去把弗兰克·格里芬带回来
I'm gonna bring in Frank Griffin.
不要在那坐着跟个捕蝇器似的张着嘴了
Well, stop sitting there with your mouth open like a flytrap
递盒子弹给我
and pass me a box of them shells.
等等 我不是应该和你一起去吗
Now, hold on. Shouldn't I at least go with you?
不用
No, you should not.
库克法警在去奥兰格兰集结军队的路上
Marshal Cook's on his way up to Olegrande to fetch the army.
一旦我找到格里芬的踪迹 我就和他们会和...
Once I pick up on Griffin's trail, I'll meet up with them and...
我们一起去抓他
we'll go after him together.
我觉得你已经装满了 警长
I think you're already full, Sheriff.
同时...
In the meantime...
在我们回来之前你看好沃德先生
you keep an eye on Mr. Ward here until we get back.
-知道了吗 -是的 长官
- You understand me? - Yes, sir.
好了
All right.
我最多走一到两个星期
I'll be a week or two at the most.
你们小心点 别吃死自己
You boys try not to eat yourselves to death.
小家伙
Hey, girl.
真棒
Good girl.
给你把马送回来...
Returning your horse...
和几匹似乎是你丢的马在一起
along with a few others you seem to have lost.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要去哪吗
You going somewhere?
剩下的马在山上的溪水边
The rest of your herd's up in the hills by the creek.
怀蒂和海勒姆会帮你把他们都抓回来的
Whitey and Hiram will help you fetch them all.
进去坐坐吧 比尔 喝杯咖啡
Why don't you come inside, Bill? Have a cup of coffee.
不了
I'd better not.
我不妨碍你了 爱丽丝
I won't be in your road no more, Alice.
你保重
You take care now.
我过会回来
I'll be back later.
你们好啊
Hey, there.
弗莱彻女士 真是个惊喜啊
Why, Miss Fletcher, what a nice surprise.
打开牢房♥
Open up the cell.
不行 警长说沃德先生
Oh, no. Sheriff said Mr.Ward
是不允许探访的
ain't supposed to have any visitors.
你说谁
Mister who?
不过你可以把你带来的烘焙食物留下
You can leave any baked goods
就这样
you might have brung with me, though. That's all.
我没有烘焙任何东西 我要带他回家
I didn't bake anything. I want to take him home with me.
是啊 你和这座镇子上的其他女人都想这么做
Yeah, you and every other lady in this town,
但是很抱歉 女士 我不能...
but I'm sorry, ma'am, I can't--
把你的抢带卸下来
Take off your gun belt.
女士 拜托
Ma'am, please.
等等
Now, hold on.
卸下来
Take it off.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
这是一个
There's one.
等一下
Hold on.
现在把牢门打开 怀蒂
Now, open up the cell, Whitey.
照做... 否则
Do it... or you're gonna be
我就一枪射在你胸口
awful damn sick from a bullet in your chest.
现在 沃德先生
Now, Mr... Ward...
你出来 怀蒂 你进去
you come on out of there, and, Whitey, you go on in.
-女士 -快点
- Ma'am? - Do it.
怀蒂 你得告诉我是那个钥匙
Whitey, you're gonna have to show me which key.
我不知道
I don't know.
这个
It's this one.
咖啡很美味 女士们
That's some delicious coffee, ladies.
谢谢
I thank you.
你可真小啊 是不是 小东西
Why, you're no bigger than a minute, are you, little fella?
过这来
Come on up here.
过来
Come on.
这里
Here.
坐起来 起来
Up, up.
好了 就这样
There you go. There.
把腿放好
That leg over there.
你们说你们叫什么来着
What did you folks say your names were?
我是尼古拉斯·居斯塔夫松
I'm Nicholas Gustavson.
这是我弟弟雅各
And this is my brother, Jacob.
-你们都是从哪来的 -挪威
- Where are you all from? - Norway.
我佩服你们西游 这是很艰难的
Well, I admire you making the journey west. It's a hard run.
我知道 我这么做过
I know. I done it.
我坐阿肯色的马拉篷车队朝西走
I came out West on a wagon train from Arkansas.
我那会还是个孩子
I was just a boy.
不比你大多少
Not much more than your age.
一路上还好
The trip was going just fine
直到我们在犹他遇到了个小麻烦
until we all came to a little knot in the road in Utah.
一个叫梅多斯山的地方
A place called Mountain Meadows.
我爸我妈
See, my mammy and pappy
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表