剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
Wait.
瞧你干的下流事
The indecency of what you've done.
把一个男人从监狱里弄出来
Breaking a man out of jail like that.
真是难以启齿
Well, it's unspeakable.
你只是生气自己没想出这办法
You're just mad you didn't think of it yourself.
现在别给我大惊小怪
Now don't give me no kind of fuss,
然后我们就忘了昨晚发生的事 好吗
and we'll just forget what happened last night, all right?
沃德先生
Mr. Ward?
我很真诚地邀请你
I'm gonna ask you real nice
选择其中一辆马车上去
to take your pick of these two wagons here and climb aboard.
我不会问你两遍
Now, I ain't gonna ask you twice.
小姐们 我们来做笔交易
Ladies, I'll make you a deal.
让他留在这帮我驯马
Let him stay here and help me break all these horses
除了六匹马 其余的都四千五卖♥♥给你们
and I'll sell you all but six for 4,500.
一匹马便宜了100块
That's less than 100 each.
你只留六匹马
You're only gonna keep six?
结束之后 我就收拾行李回波士顿
When I'm done, I'm gonna pack up and go home to Boston.
这地方从来都不是我的家
This place has never been my home,
多亏了你们 它永远也不会是
and, thanks to all of you, it never will be.
-夫人 我不能让你 -四千三
- Ma'am, I can't let you-- - Forty-three hundred.
-成交 -该死的 玛丽·艾格尼丝
- Done. - Damn it, Mary-Agnes.
警长一点都不会喜欢这样
Sheriff ain't gonna like this. Not at all.
警长不在这
Sheriff ain't here.
怀蒂
Whitey...
要么你同意
you either go along with this...
要么我们再把你关起来
or we lock you up again.
-你觉得你比我快 -是的 我知道
- What, you think you're faster than me? - No, I know I am.
放屁
In a pig's ass.
还要再试一次吗
You want to try again?
我能给你们准备一些咖啡吗
Can I offer you all some coffee?
听起来不错
That sounds right nice.
法警
Marshal!
每日评论报
借一步说话
A word!
小子 去自己找点糖吃
Son, go and get yourself a candy or something.
去啊
Go on.
你介意我坐着吗
You care to sit?
请便
Please.
我听说你要去
Now, I hear you're on your way
奥兰格兰见洛厄尔上校
to Olegrande to see Colonel Lowell.
你要是那么听说的 那就是真的
If you hear it, it must be true.
他是个好人 杰夫·洛厄尔
He's a good man, Jeff Lowell.
我采访过他一次
I interviewed him once.
这跟在克里德发生的事
Would this have anything
有什么关系吗
to do with what all went on up in Creede?
你现在是在采访我吗 格里格先生
Are you interviewing me now, Mr. Grigg?
如果你想找到弗兰克·格里芬
If you want to find Frank Griffin...
你必须得了解他
you have to know him.
你得了解他的思想
You have to know how he thinks.
而且你得知道他和罗伊是如何开始的
And you have to know how he and Roy started.
知道了这些
And to know all of that...
你还要去找露西·科尔修女谈谈
you've got to go and talk to Sister Lucy Cole.
什么修女
Sister who?
露西·科尔
Lucy Cole.
住在摩西镇上
Lives in the town of Moses,
靠近俄克拉荷马州的边界
near the Oklahoma border.
她跟这有什么关系
What all has she got to do with anything?
她从罗伊·古德15岁
Well, she raised Roy Goode from
还是个小崽子的时候就开始抚养他
the time he was a whelp to the time he was 15.
你觉得他可能回来吗
And you think he might go back there?
他已经回来了
He already has.
一个修女看见他了
A nun saw him up there
就在几周前
not more than a few weeks ago.
天呐 摩西到底有多少修女
Jesus! How many nuns are there in Moses?
露西不算是真正的修女
Well, Lucy's not really a nun.
反正在精神层面不算
Not in a spiritual sense, anyway.
她称自己为修女
She calls herself "Sister"
因为她的天赋一直都
On account of her gifts have always been...
比较"修女"
well, more sisterly,
如果你能懂我意思的话
if you know what I mean.
你免费给我这个情报是因为
And you're offering up this free intelligence because...?
我不会免费给别人什么东西
Oh, I offer nothing for free.
不 现在要有大新闻
No, there's a story afoot.
多亏了弗兰克 我恰好在新闻中心
And thanks to Frank, I am smack dab in the middle of it.
我将给你
I'm gonna give you...
露西的详细情况
...Lucy's particulars.
也许下次你在陶斯的时候
And maybe next time you're in Taos...
能给我个采访
you'll give me that interview.
我觉得我会很快回到这里
Oh, I doubt I'll be back this way anytime soon.
空气对我来说有点太稀薄了
Air's just a little too thin for me.
你再看见弗兰克
You see Frank again...
告诉他约翰·库克要来找他
tell him John Cook's coming for him.
库克法警
Marshal Cook?
内森
Nathan!
下午好
Afternoon.
你们是要回你的营地吗
That your camp I seen a ways back?
你会说英语吗
You speak English?
看来你们人挺多啊
Looks like y'all had some company.
大概有30人
About 30 men?
夫人
Ma'am.
他们比我们早一天
They are a day ahead of us.
是的 有30个人
Yes... there were 30.
他说如果我们提起他就杀了我们
He said he would kill us if we ever spoke of him.
你就该乖乖听话
You'd be wise to believe the man.
你知道这些人吗
Do you know these men?
是的
I do.
你在追捕他们吗
Are you hunting them?
是的
I am.
就你一个人
Just you?
他们说要去哪了吗
They say where they were going?
你的小女儿很可能得了结肠绞痛
Your little girl's likely got camp colic.
如果我是你的话 我会用芥末和擦剂
If I was you, I would do her up in mustard, rub her in liniment,
给她治疗 然后给她点热威士忌
then dose her with some hot whiskey.
我听他们其中一个人提到了奥兰格兰镇
I heard one of them mention a town called Olegrande.
谢谢您 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
你找到他们 警长
You find them, Sheriff.
找到他们 把他们全杀光
You find them and you kill them all.
赛迪
Hey, Sadie.
你一个人在这上边干什么呢
What are y'all doing up here by yourself?
让这里准备好迎接新的牧师
Whatever I can to get this place ready for the new preacher.
为什么 他已经在这里了
Why? Is he here?
还没有 但快来了
Not yet, but he's coming.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 我这有电报
Yes, I've got the telegram right here.
真的吗
Really?
"我将马上乘火车从宾夕法尼亚的
"I will be shortly traveling by rail
斯克兰顿到你的郊区
from Scranton, Pennsylvania to your environs.
我期待来到这个乡村
I look forward to seeing this country
见见拉贝尔的人们
and to meeting the La Belle congregation upon my arrival.
你虔诚的加勒特·摩尔牧师
Yours prayerfully, Pastor Garrett Moore."
这难道不是他三个月前说的吗
Ain't that exactly what he said three months ago?
是的
Yes.
是同一封电报
It's the same telegram.
宾夕法尼亚到这里路途遥远
It's a long way, Pennsylvania.
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am, it is.
而且他有说到想看看这个国家
And he did say he wanted to see the country,
也许他停在路上某个地方
so maybe he stopped somewhere along the way...
好好感受
to get a better taste of the...
他在的那个地方
wherever he was.
他可能已经感受好了
He might well have done.
我 我就不打扰你工作了
Well, I will, uh... I'll leave you to your work.
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表