剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
冷静点 伙计们
Easy there, fellas.
你们俩在躲什么
What y'all running away from?
我觉得他们可能是傻子
I think they might be simple.
我在内布拉斯加遇到过这种情况
I seen this one time before up in Nebraska.
有两个这样的人
A pair like these two had their
说的话只有他们自己能懂
own kind of talk only the two of them could savvy.
孩子们
Boys.
孩子们
Boys!
你们的家人在哪里
Where's your kin at?
他们是你们的家人吗
These are your folks?
姐妹
Sister?
谁干的
Who did this?
你们能说英语吗
Can you boys talk English?
野蛮人
Savages.
是他们干的
They done it.
冲进来偷走了我们的食物
Rode in to steal our food.
他们把她们开膛
They cut them up?
然后开枪打死了她们
And then they shot them?
他们逼我们开枪打死了她们
They made us shoot them.
他们逼我们
They made us...
好了 好了 孩子们
All right. All right, boys.
你怎么想
What do you think?
科曼奇人
Comanche?
也许是基奥瓦人
Kiowa, maybe?
也许是他们的鬼魂
Maybe their spirits.
不管是谁干的 都没留下一点踪迹
Whoever done this didn't leave no tracks.
我觉得这所谓的"大屠♥杀♥"
I think it's more than likely this here "Massacre"...
是自己人干的
was home-grown.
我们要怎么和他说
What are we gonna tell him?
他知道的
He knows.
有时候你爱的人
Sometimes the folks you love...
就是你恨的人
are the folks you hate.
特别是当你在这种荒郊野岭
Especially when you're way the fuck out in the middle of nowhere.
孩子们
Boys.
来认识一下唐尼和达瑞尔·戴夫林
I'd like you all to meet Donnie and Daryl Devlin.
他们要和我们一起走
They're gonna be riding with us now.
所以从现在开始 我们的就是他们的
So, from here on, what's ours is theirs.
他们就是家人了
They're family.
无 神
第 一 季 第 六 集
格里格先生 我没想到你会回来...
Oh, Mr. Grigg. I didn't expect you back--
赶紧给我动起来
Get up off your lazy ass.
我们要发一个特别报道
We've got a special edition to put out.
饲料店的火灾吗 你听说了什么
The fire at the feed store? Did you hear about that?
我说的不是什么火灾 反正也不是这个镇子的事
I don't mean any damn fire. Not in this town, anyway.
赶紧 快点
Come on, move.
我想赶紧发了 然后回拉贝尔
I want to get this issue out and get right back down to La Belle.
为什么
What for?
因为我想在弗兰克·格里芬来的时候亲临现场
Because I want to be there when Frank Griffin comes riding in.
-什么 -给
- What? - Here.
你先从这些开始写
You start on these.
剩下的我在路上写完
I'll write the rest as we go.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
我亲眼看到的
I saw it with my own eyes.
你提醒了那些可怜的人吗
Did you warn them poor folks?
孩子 你真是慢得让我受不了 快点
Boy, you are slower than the second coming of Christ. Go!
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
你能不能帮我些忙
I wonder if you might help me with something.
看是什么忙了
It depends.
我在找这个人
I'm looking for this woman.
你是哪位
And who might you be?
我叫韦伯斯特
Name's Webster.
我是芝加哥平克顿侦探事务所的
I'm with the Pinkerton Detective Agency in Chicago.
是这个丈夫雇你的吗
Husband hire you?
比肖夫先生很担心他的妻子
Mr. Bischoff's very concerned about his wife.
我想也是
I'm sure he is.
我打听到她住在这里
I'm told she lives here now.
-你刚错过了她 -什么
- You just missed her. - What?
她搬走了
She moved on.
-都是一星期前的事了 -你知道她去哪里了吗
- Must be a week now. - Any idea where?
我听说回德国了
Back to Germany is what I hear.
真是太不幸了
Well, that's unfortunate...
本来比肖夫先生
seeing as Mr. Bischoff had
带她去墨西哥就是为了她的健康着想
brought her down there to Mexico for her health.
听起来比肖夫先生很不错
Mr. Bischoff sure sounds like a nice man.
费这么大劲和钱雇了一名
Go through the trouble and expense
持枪的侦探来带他老婆回去
of hiring an armed detective to fetch his wife.
他只是想让她安全回家
He just wants her back, safe and sound.
"安全"这个词很有意思
"Safe" Is one of those funny words.
有的时候对说话的人
Sometimes means something different
和听话的人来说 意义截然不同
to the person who says it and person who hears it.
我没懂你的意思
I don't follow.
也许比肖夫太太认为离开比肖夫先生
Maybe Mrs. Bischoff felt safer away from Mr. Bischoff...
比和他在一起更安全
than with him.
也许吧 但她仍然是他的妻子
Well, maybe so, but she's still his wife,
所以这由不得她来决定
and, as such, it's not up to her.
是我没领会到那句"我愿意"的意思
I didn't realize that "I do" Meant,
"去吧 亲爱的 随你开心"
"You go right ahead, honey. Do as you please."
她要从南太平洋走
She was going to take the Southern Pacific
从圣达菲到纽约 在那里找一艘船
from Santa Fe to New York, get the boat from there.
火车一星期只有一趟
Train only runs but once a week,
如果你加把劲 一天就能骑到...
so if you ride hard, you can make it in a day...
也许能抓到她
maybe catch her.
不过我还是怀疑
Although, I doubt it.
女人 快开门
Come on, woman, open up.
好了 你最近最好别出现
All right, you best keep yourself out of sight for a while.
有个平克顿来的人想...
There's a man here from Pinkerton who wants to...
平克顿
Pinkerton?
你最好小声点
You want to keep your voice down
因为那个人可能正在外面偷听
because the man's probably creeping about outside.
我穿着也会害怕
I-I'd be scared to wear them, too.
很漂亮吧
Beautiful, yes?
是啊
Yeah.
给你的
For you.
我
Me?
不 不是给我的
No, not for me.
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit?
该死
Shit!
该死
Shit.
她为什么不直接告诉我呢
Well, why didn't she just say so?
惊喜 你的生日
Surprise. Your birthday.
我的生日 得了吧
My birthday? Oh, come on!
她怎么会...
Well... how did she...
我自己都不知道我生日是什么时候
I don't even know anymore when it's my damn birthday.
那傻乎乎的...
That stupid...
笨蛋
Stupid.
该死
Shit!
真该死
Oh, goddamn it.
我们都冷静点 像文明人一样解决这件事
Let's all keep calm and talk about this like civilized folks.
没错 进来 请坐
Sure. Come on in. Have a seat.
我建议我们都先放下武器
I suggest we all first lower our weapons.
你先请
After you.
看来是僵持了
Seems we're deadlocked.
看起来是的
Seems so.
比肖夫太太
Mrs. Bischoff...
你丈夫
your husband...
上帝啊
Jesus.
我可不确定这是最好的处理办法
I'm not sure that was the best way to handle that situation.
我瘸了
I'm crippled!
我可不觉得 直接打穿了
I doubt it. Shot went through and through.
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表