剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
You sure you got that horse saddled proper?
是的
Yes, sir.
看好了
Watch this.
干得漂亮
Nicely done.
A
A.
E
E.
I
I.
O
O.
U
U.
有时候Y也是元音
And sometimes Y.
没错
That's right.
抱歉我们迟到了
Sorry we're late.
杰里迈亚
Jeremiah,
你上来写
why don't you come up
其他的字母吧
and write out the rest of the alphabet for us?
我马上回来
I'll be back directly.
玛姬
Maggie?
你应该道歉
You could apologize, you know?
我 为什么
Me? For what?
你伤了我
You hurt me.
荒唐
That's rich.
我不理解 别人告诉她爱她
I don't fathom how one person can simply forget
她怎么能就轻易忘了
when another person tells her she loves her!
我不在乎谁知道
I don't care who knows it,
或者其他人怎么想
or what anyone thinks!
我从来都不在乎
I never did!
但我从来没想过你会跟他们一样
But I never thought you would be just like them.
你对我的看法竟然跟他们一样
That you would see me the same as they do.
弗利兹那个婊♥子♥怎么看你
How does that little Fritz bitch see you?
裸着
Naked.
每寸肌肤都是
Every square inch.
你们盯着看什么
What y'all staring at?
去你们的
Fuck y'all.
我不再担心弗兰克·格里芬了
Well, Frank Griffin is no longer my problem.
自打杰罗尼莫
Not since Geronimo
还有他那几百个红鼻子阿帕奇兄弟
and a few hundred of his red-peckered Apache cousins
上个月进入亚利桑那之后就不担心了
decided to cross the border into Arizona last month.
你去过克里德吗 上校
Have you been up to Creede, Major?
你见过格里芬和他的兄弟们做了什么吗
Had a look at what Griffin and his cousins did?
那些人想按自己的规矩执法
Those folks tried to take the law into their own hands.
因为没法律能约束他们
Mm-hm, because there weren't no law to look after them.
格里芬这样的人
Sooner or later, men like Griffin
迟早会挨枪子
find the wrong end of the rifle.
只是时间问题
It's just a matter of time.
他挨枪子之前呢
And until that happens?
勇敢的人应该站出来对付他 比如你
Well, he's the responsibility of brave men, such as yourself.
少校 他快到了
Major, he's not far.
明白吗 我一天前在普加托阿河见过他
All right? I saw him but a day past at the Purgatoire River.
你的克劳人一周内肯定能
I bet your Crows could pick up on his trail
找到他的踪迹 抓住他
and have him in hand within a week.
我也相信肯定能
I bet we could, too.
但就像我说的
But, like I said,
我有其他命令要执行
my orders point me elsewhere.
祝你打猎愉快 警长
Good hunting, Sheriff.
我没法仅凭自己的力量抓格里芬
Well, I can't take Griffin on my own.
这是肯定的 独干等于自杀
That's for damn sure. It'd be suicide.
回家吧 回到你孩子身边
So go home to your children.
我也不能那么做
I can't do that, either.
不能不带一颗脑袋回去
Not without a head to show for it.
这颗脑袋能给你家人带来幸运吗
This head will bring your family luck?
你找到那个人了
You found the man.
还不够吗
Is that not enough for you?
我问问你
Let me ask you something,
聪明的肖肖尼人讨厌货
Mr. Wise Old Shoshone Nuisance.
你去猎水牛
You go on a buffalo hunt,
却带着一只兔子回家 你什么感受
how does it feel if you come home with a rabbit?
不太爽
Not so good.
但我活着回家了
But I come home.
摩西
别再往前了
That's close enough.
都给我转身
You all just turn around,
沿来路返回 不然
go back the way you come, or else.
不然什么
Or else what?
不然我们就打死你们
Else we shoot ya.
你觉得"不然"是什么意思
What the holy fuck do you think "else" means?
"我们"有多少人
How many is "we"?
十个人
There are ten of us.
在那个小棚屋里
In that little shack?
对 快走
That's right. Now, get!
我打中谁了吗
Did I hit anybody?
没有
No, sir.
至少没打中附近的
At least, not in the general vicinity.
看看你俩能不能不杀人 把里面的人赶出来
See if you two can't roust whoever's inside without killing them.
解除警报
Olly olly oxen free!
就他一个人
He's all by hisself.
你叫什么 朋友
What's your name, friend?
去你的
Fuck you.
去你的先生 我在找露西·科尔修女
Well, Mr. Fuck You, I'm looking for Sister Lucy Cole,
她以前住在这间棚屋里
used to live in this here shack.
是吗 她搬家了
Oh, yeah? Well, she moved.
什么时候的事
How far back?
大概有六个月了
Oh, six months or so.
她搬到哪了
Where did she go?
好像是彭卡城
I heard Ponca City.
在那买♥♥了一家美发沙龙
Bought a saloon up there.
在这儿等一阵子 等他回来 这样可行吗
Reckon it's worth waiting around some, see if he comes back here?
他已经回来了 留了点钱
He's already come back here, left behind some of our money.
你觉得钱在这里
You think the money's here?
已经不在这里了
Not no more, it ain't.
我觉得现在在彭卡城美发沙龙的墙壁里
I think now it's in the walls of a saloon in Ponca City.
*特立尼达姑娘傲气逼人*
*The Trinidad girl is a haughty thing*
*只愿轻吻如蜻蜓点水*
*If she kisses at all it's on the wing*
*卡茨基尔姑娘值得留住*
*The Catskill girl is the one to collar*
*给她半美元换吻到爽*
*Kisses you good for half a dollar
*E城姑娘吻得如此甜蜜*
*The E'town girl gives a kiss so sweet*
*让所有诗人拜倒在脚边*
*The poets all fall down at her feet*
*红河姑娘唱一首歌♥换两块*
*There's the Red River girls ah, two for a song *
*每天献吻只为填饱肚子*
*Kissing for meal tickets all day long*
*但别忘了拉贝尔的姑娘们*
*But don't forget the girls of La Belle
*连妈妈都不会亲 生怕被看穿*
*Won't kiss even Mama for fear she'll tell
唱吧
Sing it!
*博蒙特姑娘从南方远道而来*
*The Beaumont girl's from way down South *
*能亲得你神魂颠倒*
*She'll kiss the gold out of your mouth*
*塞多纳姑娘极为特别*
*The Sedona girl's not one of us*
*她的吻极其危险*
*Her kiss is extremely dangerous
*俄♥罗♥斯♥姑娘的吻似乎温柔些*
*The Russian girl's kiss seems a little kinder*
*但她身后站着一个俄♥罗♥斯♥大汉*
*But she's got a Russian man behind her *
*克里奥尔姑娘是单眼女王*
*The Creole girl is a one-eyed queen*
*一吻如尼古丁让人上瘾*
*With a kiss as addictive as nicotine*
*但别忘了拉贝尔的姑娘们*
*And don't forget the girls of La Belle*
*将你直送入地狱*
*They will send you riding straight into hell*
你想把洛根和那群猴子引到街上来吗
You want to get Logan and his monkeys out on this street?
你什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
爱
Love.
那个走运的蠢妞是谁
Who's the lucky idiot?
露易丝·霍布斯小姐
Miss Louise Hobbs.
我还以为这镇上所有人我都认识
Thought I knew everybody in town.
不 她不是本镇人
No, she's not from this town.
她住在布莱克多姆
She, uh... lives out in Blackdom.
我知道 继续 告诉我我有多蠢
Yeah, I know. Go on, tell me how dumb I am.
蠢到家了
Pretty damn dumb!
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表