剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
几乎所有的人都被杀了
and almost everybody else were all killed.
被印第安人 看起来像是
By Indians... it looked like.
除了当这些印第安人洗脸的时候
Except when these Indians washed their faces,
他们的皮肤是白色的
their skin was white.
原来他们都来自大盐湖
Turns out they all came from the Great Salt Lake.
"有宗教信仰的人"他们是这么说的
"Men of religion," They said.
这些有宗教信仰的人中的一些人
Well, some of these religious men...
在杀了我姐之前侵犯了他
applied themselves to my sister before they killed her.
把他们假装印第安人往身上涂抹的颜料
Got their pretend war paint
都蹭到了她真正的皮肤上
all over her real skin.
我弟弟利亚姆 在他们强♥奸♥
My baby brother, Liam, wouldn't stop fussing
杀我家人的时候不停地吵闹
while they was raping and killing my family,
所以他们抓住他的脚
so they grabbed him by the feet and...
把他的头朝着货车轮砸了过去
smashed his head on a wagon wheel.
就像那个一样
Like that one there.
那天他们杀了100多个人
They killed over 100 people that day...
包括我的爸妈
including my mammy and pappy and...
利亚姆
Liam,
姐姐洛里
older sister, Lorie...
我的叔叔 婶婶和他们的小女儿 菲比表妹
my aunt and uncle and their little girl, cousin Phoebe.
他们中有个艾萨克· 海特先生
One of them, Mr. Isaac Haight, was all the time...
一直在教他们怎么杀人...
preaching to the men doing the killing how...
说世间万物都是被血纯净的
about how all things are purified with blood.
不流血 就没有宽恕
How without the shedding of blood, there is no remission.
他说他是在赐予我们所有人永久的救赎
He said how they was giving us all eternal salvation,
把我们异教♥徒♥的血撒在地上
spilling our gentile blood in the dirt.
我听到他说杀了异教♥徒♥是一种恩典
I heard him say how killing gentiles was a means of grace...
是做好事
and a virtuous deed.
我心想...
And I thought to myself...
在他救赎了我的家人以后
Well, after he saved my family,
艾萨克· 海特先生就成了我的新爸爸
Mr. Isaac Haight became my new pappy,
他的老婆之一就成了我的新妈妈
and one of his wives my new mammy.
我的家庭 像所有和我们一起西游的家庭一样
My family, like all of the families we was traveling with,
有大量的黄金和个人财产
had a considerable amount of gold and personal property,
这些都被我的新家庭收了起来
all of which my new family took right good care of.
海特先生长了十磅
Mr. Haight gained ten pounds
这样他就能穿我原来老爸的衣服了
just so he could fit into my old pappy's clothes.
我记得看到他的14个老婆中的一个
I remember seeing one of his 14 wives
在教堂穿着我妈的一条裙子
wearing one of my mammy's skirts in church.
但是我对我家庭的印象
But the image I have of my family
就是海特先生带走我们的时候 我回头看他们
is looking back at them as Mr. Haight took us away.
他们的尸体被留在...
Their bodies left to...
在炎热的太阳下溃烂 腐♥败♥
fester and corrupt in the hot sun.
我学着去爱海特先生
I learned to love Mr. Haight.
他用棍子
He taught me with the stick
长牛鞭和刀教会我怎么爱
and the bullwhip and the knife how to love.
和我现在爱罗伊·古德的方式是一样的
Same as I love Roy Goode now.
因为他是我的儿子
For he's my son.
我选择了他
I chose him.
那是更有力的纽带
And that is a more powerful bond,
是比生身父母更强烈的爱
a more powerful love than being born into it.
我想在我们再见面的时候向他展示那种爱
I aim to show him that love when we meet up again.
我们知道他是从这边来的
We know he came through this way.
一个瘦小的家伙
A skinny little fella.
那种你可能会错误低估的人
The kind you might mistakenly underestimate.
我们没见到过任何人
We've not seen anyone.
当然 他有可能死了
Of course, he may be dead.
不过他之前已经死过了 所以...
But then he's been dead before, so...
那么现在...
Well, now...
我想今晚 我们就在那睡了
I think that tonight, we're just gonna bed down over there.
早上 我们就走了
In the morning, we'll, uh, move on,
不打扰你们了
leave you folks be.
但是在那之前...
But before we do...
我需要你们两位男士决定...
I need you two gentlemen to decide...
你们哪位的漂亮老婆陪我睡觉
which of your lovely wives is gonna visit me in my blankets.
当然 如果你们两个想一起来...
Of course, if you both want to come along...
那必然是欢迎之至
you're more than welcome.
女士
Ma'am.
派尤特人说你要么生活在这里 要么就死
The Paiutes say you either live with the land or you die.
我似乎不会在这里生活 但我被困在这了
Well, I can't seem to live with this land, but I'm stuck.
我不知道你是谁 也不知道你做了什么
Look, I don't know who you are or what you've done...
但我有30头牲口
but I've got 30-something animals
要料理 但没有人帮我
need to be broke and no one to help me do it.
特拉基还是个孩子
Truckee's still just a boy.
虽然他不承认 但他害怕马
And he won't admit it, but he's afraid of horses.
看来他爸
Seems his father died
还没有教会他儿子如果成为一个合格的印第安人就死了
before he could teach his son how to be a proper Indian.
不管怎样 我去找派尤特人 不过...
Anyway, I'd go to the Paiutes, but then...
那丽安塔首领会把他的一个儿子派给我 那就...
Chief Narrienta would send me one of his sons, and there'd be...
有附带条件了
well, certain strings attached.
我没钱付给你...
I can't pay you...
但在结束后我可以给你一匹最好的马
but I'll give you the best horse when you're through.
一头足够强壮 能驮着你一路到加利福尼亚的动物
An animal strong enough to carry you all the way to California.
女士 无意冒犯...
Lady, I don't mean no offense...
但是你不会想让我靠近你和你的孩子的
but you don't want me anywhere near you or your boy.
因为你很危险
Because you're so dangerous?
第一次你告诉我我不能留下的时候 你是对的
You were right the first time you told me I couldn't stay.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你是那个坏人罗伊·古德
You're the terrible Roy Goode.
你有一封写着那人名字的信
You got a letter with the man's name on it.
但话说回来 信还没有被打开过
But then again, it hasn't even been opened,
所以也许不是你的
so maybe it's not yours.
我不知道
I don't know.
我看着你 在我看来你似乎没那么冷血
I look you in the eye, and you don't seem so stone cold to me.
你只是好像迷失了
You just seem lost.
也许有点悲伤
Maybe a little sad.
我就是我说的那样
Oh, I am who I say.
没有多久就会有人来找我
And it ain't gonna be long before someone comes looking for me.
谁 比尔走了已经有一会了
Like who? Bill's gone for a while.
那位副警长是不会高兴的
That deputy ain't gonna wake up happy.
-我来搞定怀蒂 -女士
- I'll handle Whitey. - Ma'am...
我就是厄运
I'm bad luck.
那咱俩可是有共同之处了
We have that in common, then.
我们谈成了吗
Do we have a deal?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
如果我留在这 帮你料理马群
If I was to stay here and break them horses for you...
我想要点别的东西
there'd be something else I'd be wanting from you.
什么
And what might that be?
教我读书
Teach me how to read.
可以
I could do that.
早安
Morning.
执法官先生
Mr. Law!
-早安 -要咖啡吗
- Morning. - Coffee?
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么早餐呢
What's for breakfast?
来点...
I'll have, uh...
什么好来什么吧
I'll have whatever's good.
没什么好的
Nothing's good.
但是煎蛋和粗玉米粉肯定不会错
But you can't go wrong with fried eggs and grits.
就煎蛋和粗玉米粉了
I'll have that.
培根要吗
Bacon?
当然要 为什么不要呢 今天是周六
Sure. Why not? It's Saturday.
天啊
Sweet Jesus!
这劲太大了 都能浮起鸡蛋来了
That's strong enough to float an egg.
大家都这么说
So they say.
等一下
Hang on.
最近有一群男的来过这里吗
Large party of men come through here any time recent?
不幸地是 没有
Sadly, no.
事实上 没有多少人来这里
Truth is, nobody much comes through here.
除非是星期三火车来的时候
Unless it's Wednesday and the train's coming.
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表