剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
到底怎么回事
What's all this, then?
不
No!
不
No!
无 神
第 一 季 第 四 集
我们俩似乎一直在殡仪馆里相遇
Seems me and you keep meeting in funeral parlors.
他名叫约翰·库克
The name's John Cook.
来自圣达菲
He's from Santa Fe.
可以把遗体送回那儿
You can send the body there.
你就这么让格里芬进了城
You just let Griffin ride into town?
没错
I did.
我也就这么放了他出城
And then I just let him ride on out.
你要么别惹弗兰克·格里芬那伙人
You take a shot at Frank Griffin and his men,
要么一举消灭他们
you best kill'em all.
这是克里德镇可怜的居民们
Something the poor folks at Creede learned,
以血换取的教训
to their sad experience.
说了要来的军队呢
Where's the army regiment that's supposed to be here?
在怀俄明
Wyoming.
拉勒米附近
Up around Laramie.
例行视察
On range business.
你说我还能怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
最简单的方法
Well, for starters...
你可以先清醒
you can sober up.
恕我一问 警长
If you don't mind my asking, Sheriff,
你有什么对策吗
what all's your strategy, huh?
我也不知道
I don't rightly know.
我只想在那家伙造成更多伤害前
I just want to get a rope around the man's neck
送他上绞刑台
before he does any more damage.
法警的警徽呢
Where's the marshal's badge?
他该死的警徽在哪里
Where's his goddamn badge?
有些地方就是散发一股黑暗气息
Some places just got that dark look about them.
你认为他们桶里装的是什么
What do you suppose they got inside that drum?
水
Water.
内有病者
切勿靠近
我的老天爷
Sweet Jesus.
我♥操♥ 活见鬼
What the fuckity-fuck?
别进来
Do not come in here.
你自己也别久留 牧师
You best not linger yourself, Pastor.
你叫什么名字 孩子
What's your name, child?
莱拉
Lila.
你在这儿多久了 莱拉
How long you been here, Lila?
我大概一个月前 带我父母过来
I... brought my mama and papa here about a month ago.
约一星期后 我姐姐来了
Then my sister, maybe a week later.
最后我也来了
Then I come.
你们无人幸免吗
Your people all gone?
你独自照顾这所有的人吗
So you're giving these folks comfort all on your own?
医生应付不来了
Doctor can't keep up.
医生人在哪儿
And where be he?
-附近有小镇吗 -曾经有的
- There a town nearby? - There was.
全都染上了瘟疫吗
All of them got the pox?
几乎是
Most everybody.
光上星期就埋葬了九个
We buried nine just last week.
萨米昨天过世了
Sammy passed yesterday,
但我没有力气将他抬出去
but I don't got the strength to move him out.
还有个小女孩
There was a little girl
两天前和她妈妈来的
who came in two days ago with her mama, but...
但现在找不到她了
I can't find her now.
你走之前 能先为我们祷告吗
Could you at least say a prayer for us before you go?
我不会丢下你的 孩子
I ain't leaving you, child.
我认为咱们该放火烧了这房♥子
I reckon maybe we should burn this place down.
结束他们的痛苦
Put them poor folks out of their misery.
你会这么做是吧 小子
Is that what you'd do, is it, son?
基♥督♥徒应该会这么做吧
It would be the Christian thing.
在瘟疫传播出去前阻止它
Stop the pox before anybody else gets it.
为何不直接枪毙他们
Why not just shoot them?
我应该会先开枪打死他们
Well, I'd probably do that first...
这样火烧时他们就没感觉了
so they don't feel no fire on them.
你先带大伙到河畔扎营
Take the boys ahead and make camp at the river.
我在这多待一会
I'm gonna stay here a little while.
你再回去那间病屋 弗兰克
You go back into that sick house, Frank,
你很可能再也出不来
there's a good chance you don't come out.
别担心我
Don't worry none about me.
-天花杀不了我 -万一不只是天花
- I ain't gonna die of no smallpox. - What if it's worse than that?
说不定也有麻风病患
Could be lepers in there.
麻风病也要不了我的命
I ain't gonna die of no leprosy, neither.
我见过我的死劫
I already done seen what's gonna get me,
不是什么疾病 你快走吧
and it ain't no sickness of any kind, so, go on now.
我晚饭时间回来
I'll be back around suppertime.
我倒是饿了
I could sure eat something.
你们俩不走 跟我留下
Not you two. You two stay here with me.
盖茨 把那个破警徽取下来
Gatz, take off that fucking badge.
你好
Howdy.
女士
Ma'am.
你们好
How y'all doing?
我的老天
My, oh, my.
我们能为您效劳吗
What can we do for you gentlemen?
我们来向约翰·兰德下士致敬
Just out here to pay our respects to... Corporal John Randall.
听说过你的故事
We've heard tales.
不知道你就在附近
Had no idea you were so close.
你是个传奇 先生
You're quite the legend, sir.
你们就为了向战争英雄致敬而来吗
That the only reason you come? Salute a war hero?
不是 先生
No, sir.
我们顺道前来告知
We came out here also to let you know
最近 拉贝尔的采矿权
that the La Belle claim has recently been bought out
已被水银矿业集团买♥♥下
by the Quicksilver Mining Syndicate,
我们很快就会复工
and we're gonna be starting up again soon.
我知道你们和拉贝尔的人
Now, I know there's no love lost
势如水火
between you and the folks of La Belle.
矿业污染了我们的水
It was the mine poisoned our water.
只有采矿停工时
Only since it's been dead
我们的土地才有机会耕种
we got a chance to grow something out here.
看样子只长出了一点
Just barely, I'd say.
最近的降雨有所帮助
These rains been helping some.
降雨难以预料
Rain is unpredictable.
但是水银矿业愿意
But the Quicksilver folks will be willing
把拉贝尔河的水引过来
to divert some water from the La Belle River
并且允许你们使用
and give you all rights to it.
代价是什么
At what cost?
代价就是不宣扬此事
At the cost you just keep to yourselves.
我们一向安分
We've been doing just that.
确实如此
That you have,
但或许会有一两位糊涂的姑娘
but one or two of them ladies might get it in their heads
跑来这儿 寻求协助
to come out here and ask for help.
或寻求一些勇士的支持
Maybe look for some brave men to back them up.
或邀请他们合伙
Maybe offer to make them partners.
我们啥也不欠他们
We don't owe them folks nothing.
我们告诉他们 矿场污染我们的土
We tell them the mine is poisoning our land,
他们只会袖手旁观
they don't do boo about it.
不管我们的死活
Leave us to die out here.
他们就是那样的人
That's just who they are.
你最好铭记这点
And you best remember that,
否则你可能会失去土地
otherwise you could lose your land...
被迫离开
be forced to move on.
如此一来 你们的一切辛劳都将白费
And that, sir, would be a damn shame after all your hard work.
这是来自矿业集团的威胁吗
That a threat from the mining folks?
这不是威胁 只是实话实说
That ain't no threat, it's a damn near guarantee.
州政♥府♥要来了
Statehood, it's coming.
一套新法规也将随之而来
All sorts of new laws come along with it.
就如其他地方一样
Like they done in other places,
有些法律可能对你们不太友善
some of them laws ain't gonna be as friendly to you all,
不管你是不是战争英雄
war heroes or not.
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表