剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
你相信他会来的 对吧 怀蒂
You do think he's coming, don't you, Whitey?
是的 夫人
Oh, yes, ma'am.
肯定会像你说的那样
I'm sure it's like you said,
他可能是停在路上某个地方了
he probably stopped off somewhere on the way.
祝您愉快 夫人
You have a good day, ma'am.
你也是 怀蒂
You, too, Whitey.
你要去哪里
Where you off to?
哪也不去
Oh, no place.
我只是想去兜风
I was just gonna go for a ride.
在我因为在这被关到发疯之前
Before I go stir-crazy around here.
不是我说你 但你得先吃完饭
Can't say as I blame you, but you've got to eat first.
你太他妈瘦了
You're getting too damn skinny.
你有什么干净的餐具吗
Have you got anything clean to eat with?
有
Um... Yeah.
我勺子放哪了
What did I do with that spoon?
对
Oh, yeah.
你知道他住哪吗
You know where he lives?
-那个无名氏 -对
- John Doe? - Mm-hm.
不 我不知道
No, I do not.
我想我从来没想过这个
I guess I never really thought about that.
我也是
Neither have I.
也是个可怜人 对吧
Sad fellow, ain't he?
我们不都是吗
Ain't we all?
吃吧
Eat.
比尔走的时候有对你说什么吗
Bill say anything to you before he left...
关于他要去干吗
about what all he was up to?
没怎么说 就说要去追弗兰克·格里芬
No, not much. Just that he was going after Frank Griffin.
他也是这么跟我说的
That's all he told me, too.
他疯了
He's lost his damn mind.
不
No.
他只是不想再觉得自己一无是处了
He's just tired of feeling useless is all.
你担心他吗
You worried about him?
当然了
Of course I am.
你不担心吗
Aren't you?
他应该带着我的
He should've brought me with him.
我能保护他
I'd watch his back.
前几天晚上我听说你和那两个牛仔了
I heard about you and those two cowboys the other night.
人们在谈论那件事 对吧
People are talking about that, are they?
要我说的话 那几枪打得是真漂亮
Well, it was some pretty fancy shooting, if I do say so.
所以你要把每个人都说得很聪明吗
So are you gonna paste everybody who makes a smart remark?
我只是在吸引他们注意力
I was just getting their attention.
如果不止是这样呢
And if you got more than that?
假设你射中了其中一个人的头而不是胳膊
Say you shot one of them in the head instead of the arm.
除非我想这样 不然是不会发生的
That'd never happen unless I wanted it to.
我的技法很多
There's too much skill on my end.
假设他们其中一个人射中你了
Say one of them shot you.
太走运了
Too much luck.
你觉得你很幸运是吗
You think you're lucky?
怀蒂 我本不想跟你明说的
Whitey, I hate to break it to you,
但你的运气可不怎么可靠
but your clover don't exactly run deep.
我庆幸我有你
Well, I'm lucky I got you.
那天你是故意放水让我拔枪比你快的吗
You let me outdraw you the other day?
不 夫人 我不会给任何人那个机会
No, ma'am. I would never let anyone do that.
因为我们都知道 就算没有你的好心
'Cause we both know I'm faster
我也比你快
without your charity.
我知道
I do know it.
好吧
All right.
吃完之后把罐子洗好给我
Bring that pot back to me when you're done, washed.
-好的 夫人 -我的天呐
- Yes, ma'am. - Christ almighty!
能不能把那该死的便壶倒一下
Empty that goddamn thunder mug!
好
Yeah.
你可以把它放在那里
You can just hold it right there.
你迷路了吗 孩子
You lost, boy?
我不这么认为 先生
I don't believe so, sir.
我和路易丝有交易
I have business with Louise.
什么交易
What sort of business?
我的课
My lesson.
你的什么
Your what?
你来了 怀蒂
That you, Whitey?
你带来了吗
Well? Did you bring it?
带了
Yeah.
那就进来吧
Well, come on in, then.
你最好待在马上别动
You best stay on that horse.
她说你穿她死去儿子的衣服真晦气
She says it's bad luck for you to wear her dead son's clothes.
冷静点 夫人
Easy, ma'am!
-我应该把它们脱掉吗 -太晚了
- Should I take them off? - It's too late.
既然你已经穿上了 它们就是你的
Now that you've put them on, they're yours.
她永远都拿不回来的
She can't ever have them back.
-它长得真俊 -当然了
- He's a beauty. - Sure is.
你为什么不骑呢
Why don't you climb up on him?
没关系 它健壮得很
It's all right, he blowed his wind.
它现在已经没那么多劲头了
He ain't got so much "Oomph" No more.
我骑不了它
I can't ride him.
小点或者老点的马也许可以
Maybe a smaller one, or one that's a little older.
你算哪门子印第安人
What kind of Indian are you?
连马都骑不了
You can't ride a horse?
你跟那些女人到底在一起多长时间了
Exactly how long you been alone with them women?
时间久到你都忘了自己是谁了
Long enough to forget who you are?
来吧 上来
Come on, get on him.
我拉住它
I'll hold him.
好了 带它绕着篱笆转转
All right, take him around the fence.
小子 你是头儿 还是它是头儿
You the boss of that animal, son, or is he the boss of you?
这才对嘛
There you go.
这就对了
There you go.
别老踢它 会惹恼它的
Don't be kicking him too much, that just nettles him.
用你的腿夹紧它
Squeeze him with your legs.
很好
Good.
这才像样
There you go.
以后不用再骑骡子了 小牛仔
No more mules for you, cowboy!
妈
Hey, Ma!
很好
Good.
自己爬起来
Get yourself up.
重新上去
Get back on him.
-等一会儿吧 -现在就上去
- Maybe later. - Get back on him now.
抓住它下巴的那条绳子
Grab him by that jaw rope
重新骑到它身上
and climb back on top of him.
我不想骑了
I don't want to.
如果你不上去 它永远都不会尊重你
If you don't, he ain't ever gonna respect you.
更糟糕的是 你永远都不会尊重你自己
Worse than that, you ain't ever gonna respect yourself.
现在 继续 骑上去
Now, go on, get back up there.
这一次 让它在你之下
And this time, keep him under you.
上啊 控制住它 别让它主宰你
Go on, get hold of him. Don't let him decide.
好样的 现在放手让它试试
Attaboy. Now, give him his head.
好的
There you go.
现在 开始
Now, get!
别把那根绳子拖回去
Don't haul back on that rope.
脚跟向下 这样它就不会把你甩下来
Keep your heels down so he don't unload you.
-把它拉住 -吁
- Haul him back, boy. - Whoa!
稳住
Stay on him.
快点 起来
Come on, get up.
不
No.
重新上去
Get back on him.
好吧
All right.
稳住
Whoa. Easy now.
稳住 孩子
Easy, boy.
好孩子
Good boy.
它现在是你的马了
He's your horse now.
我不知道有谁能睡成那个样子
I don't know how anyone can sleep like that.
你想过要个自己的孩子吗
You ever want children of your own?
不可以
Couldn't...
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表