剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
你怎么不像怀蒂一样带45口径的枪
How come you didn't carry a .45, like Whitey?
38的更轻
A .38's lighter.
速度更快
Get it out faster.
后坐力不大
There ain't so much of a kick.
但它威力没那么大
But it's not as powerful.
不在于它威力多大
Well, it ain't so much the power you've got,
而在于你的精准度
but how accurate you are.
一把38手♥枪♥就足以射杀任何东西
A .38 will kill what you want it to,
但你得命中目标
but you still gotta shoot straight.
那是什么感觉
And what's that like?
什么感觉
What's what like?
杀戮
Killing.
那边的树叫蓝云杉
Now, them trees over yonder are called blue spruce.
-罗伊 -我看见他们了 不用在意
- Roy. - I seen them. Pay them no mind.
他们是谁
Who are they?
看起来像是矿业公♥司♥的人
Boys from the mining company, looks like.
-他们想干吗 -他们刚看到了我们
- What do they want? - They're just looking us over.
-他们会过来吗 -他们现在正在决定
- They gonna come over here? - They're deciding that right now.
云杉底下寸草不生
Now, nothing grows under a spruce,
非常适合骑行
which makes them good for riding under,
没有任何的枯木
on account of no deadfalls
你不必蜷起四肢从底下穿过
and you don't have to duck under any low limbs.
你听见我说的了吗
Did you hear what I said?
不能在颤树下骑马 但云杉下可以
You can't ride under the quakies, but you can under spruce.
对了
That's right.
他们现在走了
They're gone now.
-你都没看 -我看过了
- You didn't even look. - I looked.
现在它们看起来高兴了
Now, don't they look happy?
去把你妈妈的马带回去吧
Let's go get your mama's horses.
怎么了
What's the matter?
它没事 放手让它试试
He's all right, just give him his head.
它会找到下来的路的
He'll find his own way down.
还有别的路吗
Is there another way?
当然有 也许它会长出翅膀飞下来
Sure. Maybe he'll grow wings and fly down.
好样的
Attaboy.
我做到了
I did it.
你当然做到了
You sure did.
该死 罗伊
Goddamn it, Roy.
下来
Get down.
拿着 喝点水
Here, take some water.
-我不渴 -那也喝点
- I'm not thirsty. - Take some anyway.
同一拨人吗
Same bunch?
好像是的
It looks like.
我们只是猎人
We're just a pair of hunters
停下来休息而已
who stopped to take a breather, all right?
我们难道不该待在马上 万一要逃跑呢
Shouldn't we at least be on our horses, in case we've got to run?
不 我们不能摆脱他们
No, we can't outrun them...
那还是待在地上 让他们跟我们说吧
so we might as well stay on the ground, let them talk down to us.
让他们感到自信
Make them feel confident.
瞧瞧
Well, well.
我们这儿有什么
What do we have here?
你好
Howdy.
你好
Howdy.
你们两个去哪
Where you two headed?
没什么特别的地方 就是打打猎
Nowhere special. Just... doing some hunting.
打猎
Hunting?
没什么可看的
Don't got much to show for it.
是的 先生 我们运气不好
No, sir. We haven't had much luck.
你确定你知道怎么用枪吗
Are you sure you know how to use that rifle?
有时我也在想
Sometimes I wonder.
停
Quit!
停
Quit!
你这傻马
You fucking jackass.
先生 你不小心的话齿轮会要了它的命
Sir, you ain't careful, you're gonna rowel the life out of him.
你在告诉我怎么骑马吗
You telling me how to ride this horse?
不 先生 只是
No, sir. Just...
你的动物似乎有些苦恼
Your animal seems to be in some distress,
如果你还段路要走
and if you got a ways yet to ride--
我们不用走太远了
We don't got much farther...
所以你不必担心这只动物
so don't you concern yourself none with this animal.
它不会介意的
He just don't mind is all.
是吧 兰杰 好孩子
Ain't that right, Ranger? Good boy.
你们两个从哪来的
Where did you two come from?
一个农场 就在拉贝尔外
A ranch, just outside La Belle.
-你是那的一把手吗 -是的 先生
- You a hand there? - Yes, sir.
这又是谁
What about that one?
这个 这是我儿子
This... This is my son.
我肯定你和他妈妈是恩爱的一对
I bet you and his mama make a fine pair.
现在 你回去打你的猎
Now, you get back to your hunting
离开我的视线 明白吗
and stay out of my sight. You understand?
你不用大喊大叫 孩子
Don't you bawl none, boy.
没人会注意到的
No one's even gonna notice.
那会跟你身上的味道混在一起
It's gonna blend right in with the smell you already got.
你也是 伙计
You, too, partner.
走吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
现在都老实点 马儿
Best behavior now, boys.
跟它们说啊
Tell them.
过来
Hey, come here.
没有什么比带枪的人更可怕
There ain't nothing scarier than a man with a gun.
也没有什么比不带枪的人更无助
There ain't nothing so helpless as a man without one.
-所以你该带一把 -是吗
- That's why you should carry one. - Should I?
那样你就能打死他
Then you could have shot that man.
你想那样的
You wanted to.
我看的出来
I could tell.
你有那种表情
You had a look.
那种表情
A look?
跟你打死那条蛇时一样的表情
Same look you had when you shot that snake.
所以我就应该那么做是吗
So that's what I should have done, huh?
我应该开枪打死他
I should have shot him?
-可是你没有枪 -假设我当时有
- You didn't have a gun. - Say if I did.
假设你也有枪
Say if you did, too.
假设那六个人都带着枪
Say the six of them men with their guns,
我带着我的枪 你带着你的枪
me with my gun, you with your gun,
同时对对方开枪
all commenced shooting at each other at the same time.
-然后呢 -然后你可以把他们都杀掉
- Then what? - Then you would have killed them all.
也许可以 但你也可能会死
Maybe, but like as not, you could be dead, too.
如果我们是站在某条街上
And if we were standing in some street,
其他人也可能会死
some other folk might be dead, too.
但我们不是在街上
But we weren't in a street.
你不应该忍♥气吞声
You should never have to eat another man's dirt.
但有时 带着一丝怨恨
But sometimes it's easier to go home...
和你被玷污的骄傲回家
with a grudge and your pride sullied some...
比你当时出头然后被杀 要容易得多
than it is to go out and get yourself killed.
你们还准备进来吃饭吗
You boys gonna come in and eat or what?
马上就过去 夫人
We'll be right there with you, ma'am.
"上周一晚 弗兰克·格里芬
"Frank Griffin made a surprise appearance in Taos
在陶斯突然出现
this past Monday evening
给记者提供了独家专访
and gave this reporter an exclusive interview.
格里芬告诉AT·格里格
Griffin informed A.T. Grigg
罗伊·古德要为在克里德的死伤负责
that Roy Goode was to blame for the deaths in Creede
以及在新墨西哥到科罗拉多
and several other mining towns
的其他几个采矿小镇
throughout New Mexico and Colorado.
格里芬说 我打算照顾那些
Griffin said, 'I aim to take care of those poor devils
像尊重其他人一样尊重我的可怜的家伙
who treat me with the respect any man deserves,
但罗伊·古德背叛了我
but Roy Goode has betrayed me,
我会杀掉庇护他的人 不论男女老少
and I will kill any man, woman or child who harbors him.'"
这可不像是新的牧师
That doesn't look like the new preacher.
女士们
Ladies.
我是埃德·洛根 水银矿业的保安队长
My name's Ed Logan, head of security for Quicksilver Mining,
这镇上的新主人
the new owners of this here town.
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表