剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
- Did I miss anything? - Oh, you're just in time.
但我想你早就知道了
But I expect you already knew that.
我写了一篇关于拉贝尔女士们的美文
I wrote a lovely piece about the ladies of La Belle.
现在你两个眼睛都得流眼泪了
Now you're crying out of both eyes.
喂
Hey, now!
让...
Get the...
他走不了多远
他会在树林里过上几晚就回家了
他有地图
He's got a map.
能让他一路去往加利福尼亚
Takes him all the way to California.
我担心的并不是拉贝尔的人
It ain't the folks in La Belle I'm worried about.
而是拉贝尔镇边上的人让我有些犹豫
It's the folks near La Belle that give me pause.
你听说过布莱克顿吗
You ever hear of Blackdom?
这个小点是个镇子吗
That little speck there is a town?
应该说是个地方
More like a place.
为什么让你这么在意
Why does it catch your eye?
十几年前 你还记得吗 我们在得州
About ten, 12 years ago, you recall, we were down in Texas.
我们被他们的奴隶兵追着
We get chased by them slave soldiers,
一群穿护林员制♥服♥的黑人
a whole regiment of blackies in Ranger uniforms.
他们有点本事 他们追着我们过了大半个领地
They was something. Them boys ran us all over the territory.
他们把我们赶了出去
They ran us out of the territory.
就是他们啊
That was them, huh?
我从陶斯回来的路上去那里补充了粮食和水
I fed and watered there on my way back down from Taos.
他们现在是农民了
Oh, they're farmers now...
但是他们都有枪 就像还在战争时期一样
...but they all gunned up like it's still the war.
如果我是他们 也会备着枪
I would be, too, if I was them.
但我觉得 如果这件事和他们无关
But I wonder, why would they get in the middle of a shooting...
为什么要掺和进来呢
that's got nothing to do with them?
说不好
Couldn't say.
但还是需要留意
But they might still be worth an eyeball.
孩子 你怎么这么无礼
Boy, you cannot be this ignorant.
霍布斯先生
Mr. Hobbs...
已经有很多人这么和我说过
I've been told that by so many folks for so long now,
我相信是真的
I've got to believe it's true.
但我还是这样
But here I am.
路易丝不在
Well, Louise ain't about.
就算她在 我也根本不会让你靠近她
And even if she was, I wouldn't let you within ten feet of her.
没关系
That's just fine...
我反正也是来找你和其他人的
seeing as it's you and the other fellas I came to see.
他们没朝你开枪真是算你走运
You're lucky they didn't shoot you.
我本来以为他们会开枪的
I thought for a minute they might.
但你觉得他们会支援我们吗
But you think they'll back us?
他们在考虑
They're thinking on it.
他们都曾经是士兵 他们不能...
And they was all soldiers. I mean, they can't just...
-他们不能就这么看我们遭到屠戮 -为什么
- They can't just watch us get slaughtered. - Why not?
如果我是他们 我不会管
I would, I was them.
不说所有人都能战斗的
Not everyone's gonna be able to fight.
就算能 我们的枪也不够
And even if they could, we ain't got enough guns.
我们手上的东西没法公开和他们作战
What we do got ain't enough to take them out in the open.
所以我们要控制战斗规模
Which means we're gonna have to find a way to contain the fight.
怎么控制
Contain it how?
我们可以把大部分人引到街道外
We can try and keep most of it off the streets.
让他们下马
Get them off their horses
到一些对我们有优势的地方
and into someplace where we got the advantage.
需要是一些没法一把火烧掉的地方
Have to be someplace they couldn't burn us out.
就是砖铁制的地方
Say someplace made of iron and brick.
走吧 都背叛我
Go ahead, betray me!
-你们有这个胆量吗 -弗兰克
- Any of you got the guts? - Frank.
我能打死你
I can shoot you dead.
没事的 只有我们
It's OK. It's just us.
罗伊
Roy?
没错 是罗伊
That's right, it's Roy.
没事的
It's OK.
没事的
It's OK.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
你们今晚过得怎么样
How y'all doing this evening?
我认识你 先生
I know you, mister?
我们见过
We met.
伙计们
Fellas.
我们可不喜欢别人在黑暗里偷偷接近我们
We ain't much for people sneaking up on us in the dark.
我只是在看你们的马
I'm just admiring your stock.
你喜欢它们吗
You like them, do you?
是的
I do.
就像我第一次在拉贝尔看到它们一样
Just as much as the first time I saw them in La Belle.
你们怎么会有这些马
How'd you fellas end up with them?
那些女士把它们卖♥♥给我们的
The ladies sold them to us.
我想知道
Now, I wonder...
她们为什么要做这种事呢
why'd they do a thing like that,
她们一开始不是很想要这批马吗
seeing as how bad they wanted them in the first place?
我的确认识你
I do know you.
伙计们
Boys...
看来来了一位名人
we got us a real celebrity in our midst.
真的有名
A right luminary.
大人物 大人物
A big name. Big name.
和我们一起坐坐吧 罗伊·古德先生
Why don't you come and sit with us, Mr. Roy Goode?
一起烤烤火
Share our fire.
喝上一两杯
Have a drink or two.
我从来就不喜欢
I was never much for...
烈酒或...同伴
spirits or... company.
太令人失望了 但我明白
That's disappointing, but I understand.
古德先生
Well, Mr. Goode,
对你来说都一样
it's all the same to you...
你得继续走
you had best keep on moving.
去吧
Go on.
我是准备走
I'm gonna do just that.
但首先 我得先把这些牲口...
But first, I'm gonna cavvy up these animals...
带回拉贝尔
and take them back to La Belle.
我还要带走你的马 朋友
I'm gonna take your horse, too, friend.
因为觉得你不配骑
On account of you ain't fit to ride one.
先生
Mister...
我觉得你并不明白
I don't think you savvy.
事实上 你马上自己的命都保不住了
In fact, you're a second away from getting dealt out of the game.
-你有什么想说的吗 -如果你要这么做...
- You've got nothing to say to that? - If you're gonna do it...
该死
Shit!
我说了
Like I said...
你不配
...you ain't fit.
告诉我 古德先生
Tell me, Mr. Goode,
你打算怎么带着这些马
how are you planning on driving
一路回到拉贝尔呢
those horses all the way back to La Belle?
别看我 伙计们
Oh, don't you look at me, boys.
我不会帮忙
I ain't help.
你们最好乖乖的别动
So you just keep yourselves nice and still.
他们已经没动了
They're already still.
是吗
Are they?
-你在那里坐了多久 -很久
- How long you been sitting there? - Long enough.
古德先生和我要走了
Now, Mr. Goode and I need to get moving...
请你们几个
so we ask that you boys keep
在我们回来之前看住这群马
an eye on this herd for us until we get back.
听清楚了吗
Y'all hear me?
马的事可以等等
Horses are gonna have to wait.
拉贝尔的秘密
我是认真的
Now, I mean it.
你们得照我说的做
Y'all do as I say.
这是干什么
What the hell did you do that for?
因为我心肠坏而已
Oh, just because I'm so damn mean.
你们都知道我是谁
Now, y'all know who I am.
你们都知道去哪儿都会被我找到 我会杀了你们
So you all know I'll find you wherever you go, and I'll kill you.
问问这两个
Just ask these two men
在土里打滚的人就知道我是不是认真的
rolling around in the dirt if I mean what I say.
等我再看到这群马 你们得好好喂养
Now, I expect to find this herd fed...
供水
watered...
刷毛 等我回来 它们都得飘飘亮亮的
groomed, hell, all pretty-looking, when I get back.
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表