剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
不管是什么原因
for whatever reason.
但你想要他们吗
But did you want them?
我想要也不想要
I did and I didn't.
我之前不确定自己是否能做好
I wasn't sure I'd be any good at it.
然后当我想到我可能
Then, just when I thought I might be...
已经迟了
it was too late.
让我来照顾你
Let me take care of you.
照顾我
Take care of me?
我有些积蓄
I've saved some money.
你现在有吗
Have you, now?
我差不多有两万
I've got almost $20,000.
我们想去哪里都可以
We could go anywhere.
两万
Twenty thousand?
你不知道吗
Don't you know?
妓♥女♥永远都是镇里最富有的
Whores are always the richest people in town.
我不知道
I had no idea.
在我看来
Seems to me you're not
你没有从生活中得到应有的回报
getting out of life all it ought to give you.
那些你应得的
All what you deserve.
你想让我做你的情妇
You want to make me a kept woman?
真是太甜蜜了
Ain't that the sweetest?
我白手起家
I started with nothing.
我在来这里的路上失去了一切
I lost everyone and everything on my way out here.
你要再说一遍那个伤心的故事吗
You gonna tell me that sad story again?
你和丈夫沃尔特是如何从弗吉尼亚过来的
How you came all the way from Virginia with your husband, Walter?
是沃伦
Warren.
沃伦
Warren.
热病死的
Died of fever?
阑尾炎
Appendicitis.
然后我孤身一人来到这里
And then I was here in this place, all alone.
我记得你并不是孤身一人
As I recall, you weren't all that alone.
我不知道你还见过我
I didn't know you even saw me.
我见过你
Oh, I saw you.
每个人都见过你
Everybody saw you.
我还记得我第一次见你的时候
Well, I remember the first time I saw you.
那是一天下午
It was one afternoon.
我在马格达莱纳的门廊下看报纸
I'm on Magdalena's porch, reading the paper,
你骑着之前那匹母马
when you come galloping into town
飞奔进城
on that bay mare you used to have.
如往常一般 你因为某件事生气了
As usual, you were all mad at something or other.
我看着你从那匹马滑下
Well, I watched you glide off that horse
裙摆轻扬 发丝飞舞
in a big flurry of skirts and hair...
对我来说就是这样
and that was it for me.
我依然看着你
I still watch you.
一直看着你
All the time.
我知道关于你的一切
I know everything about you.
你的感受
How you feel.
你的味道
How you taste.
你的气味
How you smell.
即使在黑暗中我也能找到你
Hell, lady, I could find you in the dark.
下巴抬起来
Keep your chin up.
就这样
Like so. Uh-huh.
像这样
Like that?
这个音符
And the note...
就在
is just...
这
there.
-这个 -是的
- That one? - Uh-huh.
就是这样
That's it.
像这样吗
Like that?
听起来不怎么好听啊
That don't sound too good.
这男孩身上没有任何的音乐细胞
That boy is about as musical as a trout.
教他练琴简直就是浪费时间
A waste of time, giving him lessons.
他过来不是上课的
That boy is not here for no lessons.
R
R.
O
O.
Y
Y.
对了
That's it.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没事 夫人 只是
Nothing, ma'am. Just...
这是我第一次写自己的名字
Well, I believe that's the first time I ever wrote my own name.
你应该坚持练习
You should keep it.
我会的
Well, I believe I will.
大家晚安
Well, good night, y'all.
晚安
Good night, then.
谢谢
Thank you.
忘了说谢谢
Thank you.
该死的 罗伊
Goddamn it, Roy!
我需要真正的音乐来除掉脑海里那些噪音
I need some real music to wash that awful garbage out of my head.
-爷爷 -没事 他说的对
- Grandpa! - No, he's right.
我拉得很差
I'm terrible.
无论什么我都没有天赋
I ain't got no natural ability whatsoever.
不像我妈 她什么都能弹
Not like my mama. She could play anything.
你会学会的
You'll get it.
只是时间的问题
It just takes time is all.
路易丝 跟你的学生说再见
Louise, say goodbye to your, uh, student...
然后去帮你妈做饭
and help your ma get supper going.
-你吃饭了吗 -没有
- Have you eaten supper? - No.
我肯定拉贝尔的人
I'm sure the folks of La Belle
过不了多久就会想念他们的警官
are gonna be missing their deputy before too long.
你说是吧 孩子
Wouldn't you say, son?
是 是的
Well, yes. Yes. Uh...
没了我他们什么都做不了
You know, they can't do anything without me.
好了
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我应该什么时候再过来
When should I come back...
上下一节课
for my next lesson?
你想什么时候过来都可以 我都在
Whenever you want. I'll be here.
警官
Deputy.
非常荣幸
It's been a real pleasure.
路易丝
Louise.
很高兴见到您 先生
It was nice to meet you, sir.
*单身女孩*
*Single girl*
*单身女孩*
*Single girl*
*她光鲜亮丽*
*She's gonna dress fine*
*她光鲜亮丽*
*Oh, she's gonna dress fine*
*但已婚女子 已婚女子啊*
*But a married girl, a married girl*
*她穿着随意*
*She wears most any kind*
*她穿着随意*
*Oh, she wears most any kind*
现在我们要非常小心
Now, we got to be real careful in here.
为什么 因为可能会有灰熊和美洲狮吗
Why? Because there might be grizzlies and cougars and such?
不 不是因为美洲狮 而是这些树
No, not on account of cougars, on account of the damn trees.
那边那些树叫颤杨
Them trees over there are called quaking aspens...
或者"颤树"
or "Quakies."
它们有很多蕨类植物来盖住一切东西
They got a lot of ferns that cover up everything,
所以它们周围的土地满是枯木
so the ground around them tends to be full of deadfalls...
马儿们就有麻烦了 这些会伤到它们
where a horse can get into trouble, hurt itself.
看来我们不是第一个沿这条小路走的人
Looks like we ain't the first along this piece of trail.
你♥妈♥的♥几匹马已经来过这里了
A few of your ma's ponies been through here already.
你怎么不再带枪了
How come you don't carry a gun no more?
你听我说的了吗 孩子
You listening to me, boy?
别在颤树下骑马
Don't ride under the quakies.
你怎么不再带枪了
How come you don't carry a gun?
我不需要
I don't need one.
除非你妈打算再对我开枪
Unless your ma plans on shooting me again.
那你以前带的是什么
What was it you used to carry, then?
像怀蒂·威恩那样带一副45口径手♥枪♥吗
A big pair of .45s, like Whitey Winn?
-我带过一把38口径的 -就一把
- I carried a .38. - Just one?
一把就够了
One's all I needed.
再说我另一只手打得不准
Plus, I never was much with my other hand.
看起来他们往这条路走了
Looks like they went this way.
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表