剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
可以吗 伙计们
Is that all right with you, fellas?
-好的 古德先生 -是 先生
- Yes, Mr. Goode. - Y-Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
走吧
Come on.
我根本没听说过这个人
I've never even heard of this man.
我觉得我们以前好像就追击过这个人
I feel like we've chased him some, once upon a time.
我们不欠他们什么
I say we owe them folks nothing.
毫无交集
Less than nothing.
但是如果她们被屠♥杀♥
But how you gonna feel, you
你经过他们的村庄有什么感受
ride through there after they all been massacred?
比不上你们帮他们而遭到杀害来的悲伤
Not half as bad as I'll feel if y'all got massacred with them.
如果那孩子说得没错 那可是30多个人
Well, if the boy's right, we're talking about 30 men,
半数可能都醉醺醺的或者不成气候
half of them probably drunk or poorly trained.
我们比他们强 但是人数少
We've held off lots more with a lot fewer than that.
我想
I figure...
早上 我们俩
in the morning, the two of us,
带上乔西亚和他爸爸
along with Josiah and his pa,
还有塞穆尔先生和他的两个孩子
and Mr. Samuels and his two boys,
再叫上沃克一家 如果他们愿意的话
and the Walkers, if they're up for it,
我们都骑马去拉贝尔
we all ride out to La Belle
看看能不能帮他们做一些防御工事
to see if there's any fortifications we can help them with.
你甚至都不知道这孩子说的是不是实话
You don't even know if this boy is telling the truth.
-怀蒂不会撒谎 -你很清楚
- Whitey don't lie. - That you know of.
他来这里肯定需要很大的勇气
Well, it took guts to come out here.
我愿意相信这个孩子
I'll give the boy that much.
晚上好 先生 伙计们
Evening, sir. Folks.
打扰你们用晚餐了
Oh, my. I see I've interrupted your supper.
原谅我 但我的孩子们
Forgive me, uh, but my sons...
我的孩子们想问问能不能给我们的马喂点水
My sons and I were wondering if we might water our horses
再向你们买♥♥点粮食供给
and purchase a few supplies from you all.
请进吧
Please, come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我们不想打扰你们 女士
Oh, we don't want to bother you, ma'am.
只想给马喂些水
Just some water for the horses.
如果你们愿意卖♥♥些硬饼干或粮草就更好了
Maybe some jerky or hardtack if you've got any for purchase.
然后我们就上路
Then we'll be on our way.
请坐吧
Please, sit down.
盯住其他的马
Keep an eye on them other houses.
看起来很不错
This looks mighty good.
我们已经很久没有
Been a while since we...
好好坐下来吃饭了
sat at a proper table.
如果可以的话 我想先为这顿饭祈祷
If you don't mind, we like to say grace before our meals.
上帝啊
Dear Lord,
谢谢你赐予我们食物和同伴
thank you for the food and fine company...
以及这些慷慨的人为我们敞开的大门
and the door that was opened by these generous people.
以上帝之名
In God's name.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
你们知不知道
Do you folks know, by chance,
这里还有多久能到拉贝尔
how far we might be from the town of La Belle?
大概还要骑一小时
About an hour's ride or so.
你是牧师吗
Are you a preacher?
没错
I am.
希望这里的大家都是主的信徒
I expect we've all in this room done our share of soldiering.
你剩余的人都在门外吗
Are the rest of your men outside?
因为我记得
As I recall...
你带着几个人逃走了
you ran with quite a few.
现在在桌子下指着我的
And is that a pistol I feel right now...
是一把手♥枪♥吗
pointed at me under the table?
你的这两个孩子
And these two boys of yours...
他们 我感觉...
they've got, what from I can tell...
应该还有四把手♥枪♥
four more pistols between them...
藏在外套下
under their coats.
对吗
Correct?
先生 你自己应该也是全副武装
You yourself, sir, I imagine are well-armed.
你也是
As are you.
还有你
And you.
看来这个屋子里
So it would appear we're
全是满是手持手♥枪♥的人
sitting in a room full of men with pistols.
看起来是的
It would appear so.
我和你们无冤无仇
I ain't got no quarrel with you folks.
我要去的是拉贝尔
My business is in La Belle.
只要你们别多管闲事 我们就没有问题
Long as y'all just keep to yourselves, you'll all be just fine.
一直是这样告诉我们的
So we keep being told.
他们的孩子去哪里了
Where did them kids go?
这条铁路名为"地下"不是没有道理的
They didn't call that railroad "Underground" For nothing.
不要
Don't.
够了
Enough!
够了
Enough.
你没有枪吗 先生
Have you no gun, sir?
该死 先生
Goddamn it, sir.
我和你无冤无仇
I had no quarrel with you.
孩子们
Hey, kids!
我们走
OK, let's go.
我没想到会回来
I didn't intend on coming back.
我本来要去加利福尼亚
I was heading up to California
结果看到了一大群马
when I come upon a huge trail of horses.
我感到奇怪
Got my curiosity, and
所以就去找洛根和他的人
that's when I come upon Logan and his bunch.
加利福尼亚
California?
说实话 我有种感觉
To tell you the truth, I had me a feeling.
我就知道弗兰克会回来
I knew Frank was coming back.
确定不是因为其他的感觉才让你回来的吗
Sure it wasn't another kind of feeling brought you back?
去加利福尼亚有很多条路
A lot of ways to California.
-你在说爱丽丝吗 -我只是说说
- Are you talking about Alice? - I'm just talking.
她不属于我 警长
She ain't mine to have, Sheriff.
-你看到他了吗 -那个印第安人
- You see him? - The Indian gentleman?
天啊 我都开始
Jesus. I was beginning to
以为我出现幻觉了
think I was seeing things that weren't there.
不 他就在那里
Oh, no, he's there, all right.
只不过他可能不是个活人
Just he ain't exactly alive no more.
我和他的人一起生活了一段时间
I lived with him and his people for a time.
几个月前 我和他想一起穿过圣胡安...
A few months back, he and I tried to cross the San Juan...
结果他不会游泳
and it turns out he can't swim.
我本来以为他死定了
I thought for sure he died.
你是说那是个鬼魂吗
Are you telling me that's a ghost?
那条狗呢
And the dog?
那条狗先下水的
The dog went first.
找个能看到街道的地方
Anywhere with a clear shot of the street.
找个能看到街道的地方
Anywhere with a clear shot of the street.
去客厅
Head into the parlor.
你去餐厅吧
Why don't you go into the dining room?
躲进餐厅
Hide in the dining room.
找个能看到街道的地方
Anywhere with a clear shot of the street.
找个能看到街道的地方
Anywhere with a clear shot of the street.
随便你去哪里
You put yourself any place you want.
那个警探怎么了
What happened to that detective fella?
找个能看到街道的地方
Anywhere with a clear shot of the street.
找个能看到街道的地方
Anywhere with a clear shot of the street.
去客厅
Put yourself in the parlor.
找个能看到街道的地方
Anywhere with a clear shot of the street.
他们在布莱克顿
They're in Blackdom.
我们整晚躲躲藏藏 到处绕路
We've been riding around in circles, hiding all night,
不想把他们引过来
so as not to lead them here.
如果他们来了 就肯定知道我们在哪里了
If they're out there, they already know where we are.
让这孩子跟其他人躲一起
Put them kids with the others.
我和他一样都不是个孩子了
I ain't no more of a kid than he is.
我要留在这里 和你们一起战斗
I'm gonna stay here and fight with the rest of you.
他们杀了我全家
They killed all my family.
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表