剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
all three of them.
拔出枪到处乱射
Started shooting off their pistols,
沙龙里面一片混乱
wreaking general havoc inside the saloon.
巴尼·穆茨在怀蒂的帮助下解决了这件事
Barney Mutz took care of it with some help from Whitey.
那好吧
Well, all right, then.
当然了 巴尼还是表示出了一些惊讶
Of course, Barney did express a general sense of wonderment,
我想大家当时应该都在想
I think felt by all,
该死的警长这时候去哪了
as to where the damn sheriff was off to this time.
别担心 我会保守你的小秘密
Don't worry, your little secret's safe with me.
只不过会越来越难保守
Although it's getting harder and harder to keep.
至少告诉我
Well, at least tell me,
那个老派尤特巫师到底有没有用
was that old Paiute warlock any use or not?
他在我眼睛上涂又冷又臭的泥
He jammed cold, stinking mud in my eyes
然后将我浸到他们营地
and soaked me in some hot springs
附近一个冒泡的温泉里
they had bubbling near their camp.
有用吗
That do anything?
嗯 让我觉得自己像个傻子
Yeah, made me feel like a darn fool is what it did.
我只表现出
About all I came away with
强烈的勃起和愤怒的举止
was a raging erection and an angry demeanor.
我不该问的
I'm sorry I asked.
和玛姬姑姑说再见吧 亲爱的
Say goodbye to Aunt Maggie, sweet pea.
你来的时候和寡妇聊过了吗
You talk to the widow on your way in?
你说的是哪个寡妇
Which widow would that be?
那个你不可救药爱上的那个 爱丽丝·弗莱彻
The one you're so blame fool in love with, Alice Fletcher.
听说那群派尤特人给了她
Word is, the Paiutes brung her
一大群墨西哥马
a whole herd of Mexican horseflesh.
所以呢
So?
所以我以为你会问问她
So I thought maybe you would ask her
能不能卖♥♥给小镇一些
if she would sell some to the town...
鉴于我们已经卖♥♥光了所有四条腿的生物
seeing as we sold off everything on four legs.
我当初就说你会后悔的
I told you you would regret that.
你一如既往地正确
And you were right, as always.
然而我们还是需要马
Fact remains, we need horses.
是吗 你打算给她什么
Yeah? And how ya'll aim to pay her?
水银集团的人明天来镇上
Man from Quicksilver Syndicate's coming to town next week.
他要给我们一万首♥付♥款
He's offering a $10,000 down payment on the claim.
你们都说好了吗
What, you all made a deal?
我们只能忍♥痛
We're in the throes.
她肯定有五十来头
She must have 50 horses up there.
你知道她对你的看法如何
Yeah, well, you know how she feels about you.
所以我想让你去问
That's why I thought you would ask.
*上帝向你靠近*
*Nearer, my God, to thee*
*向你靠近*
*Nearer to thee*
*尽管会有歧路*
*E'en though it be a cross*
*依然让我成长*
*That raiseth me*
*我仍然唱着歌♥*
*Still all my song shall be*
*上帝向你靠近*
*Nearer, my God, to thee*
*上帝向你靠近*
*Nearer, my God, to thee*
*向你*
*Nearer*
*靠近*
*To thee*
伙计们
Folks...
怎么样
how about it?
你们都受洗了吗
You all been baptized?
你们都一周洗一次身体吗
You all wash your bodies once a week?
你有没有通奸过 女士
Have you committed adultery, ma'am?
你有没有背叛过你的兄弟 先生
Have you betrayed your brother, sir?
你秉承神的旨意管理你的家吗
Do you preside in your family as a servant of God?
你们都知道我不想回到这里
You all know I don't want to ever come back here
将这个神圣的地方付之一炬
and burn this house of the Lord down to the ground.
那让我们都低头祈祷...
So, let's all bow our heads and pray...
罗伊·古德不会再出现在这里
that Roy Goode don't never show up here.
但如果他出现了
But that if he does...
你们这些好心人
none of you well-meaning souls...
都不准收留他
take him in.
除非你们想受难
Unless you want to suffer...
像我们的主为我们受难一样
like our Lord Jesus suffered for all of us.
阿门
Amen.
"小船驶在河里
"Boats sail on rivers
游轮驶在海里
and ships sail on seas,
但是云朵驶在天空里 更漂...
but clouds that sail across the sky are p--...
漂..."
pr--"
-"漂亮" -"更漂亮"
- "Prettier." - "...prettier than these."
很好
Very good.
上♥床♥去吧
Now, get yourself to bed.
那个人 闻上去有死亡的气息
如果他长久地待在这里
他会让我们都沾染上那种气息
上♥床♥去吧
先生
Mister?
罗伊·古德先生收
露西·科尔
摩西镇 新墨西哥
吉姆·古德
阿塔斯卡德罗
加利福尼亚
不好意思
Excuse me.
这是你的名字吗
Is that your name?
罗伊·古德
Roy Goode?
这个
And this...
露西·科尔
Lucy Cole...
她可能在担心你吗
is she someone might be worried about you?
吉姆·古德
Jim Goode.
是你的亲属吗
He a relation?
你还没读过
You've not read it.
我只是想知道我的谷仓里有没有人在说谎
Just like to know who's lying here in my barn.
你不能再留在这里了
You can't stay here much longer.
我没有足够的粮食给你
I don't have enough to feed you,
就算有 我也不认识你
and even if I did, I don't know you.
所以一旦你好得差不多了 就请你离开
So as soon as you're well enough, I'm gonna ask you to leave.
你应该庆幸那天晚上月色很暗
You're lucky there wasn't more of a moon the other night.
我本来瞄的是你的头
I was aiming higher.
罗伊·古德
Roy Goode!
睁大眼睛 伙计们 他可能还在附近
Keep your eyes open, boys. He could still be about.
罗伊抛下他肯定是很艰难的选择
Must have been hard for Roy to put him down like that.
他走路逃不了多远
He couldn't have gotten far on foot.
只不过他不是走路
Except he ain't on foot.
他骑上了另一只畜生
He got onto another animal.
这只只有后脚掌钉了蹄铁
This one only shod on the back.
驮马 上面有我所有的钱
The packhorse, one with all my money.
看起来是的
Looks like.
脚印到这里就断了
Trail stops here.
他知道走石头路就没法追踪了
He knew there ain't no way to track him over the rocks.
他至少领先我们三天
He's got at least a three-day head start.
所以呢
So?
所以
So...
他可能已经往南过了甘尼生河
he could have headed south to the Gunnison River and crossed.
或者如果他聪明点 从中间下马
Or, if he was smart, rode right down the middle...
踱过一片浅滩就能到达墨西哥了
seeing as it's shallow and sandy all the way to New Mexico.
或者
Or?
他可能故意往北
He could have headed north to the Purgatoire,
走了一会甩掉跟踪的人
followed it for a bit to lose any trail,
然后调头去了怀俄明州
then turned and headed up into Wyoming.
他甚至还有可能绕了一圈往东走了
He could have even circled around and gone east.
他可能去任何地方了
It's any man's guess which way he chose.
那继续吧
Well, go ahead, then.
猜吧
Guess.
艾欧维
Iyovi.
鬼魅般
A goddamn ghost.
他懂马
He knows horses.
先生
Hey, mister!
进来吃点东西吧
Come on in and eat something!
怎么了 你打了他一枪
What? You shot him.
至少可以给他吃点东西吧
Least you can do is feed him something.
没事的 我们不咬人
It's OK, we don't bite.
这是我外婆 艾欧维
That's my grandma, Iyovi.
他看起来很单纯
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表