剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
我猜是100万
A million dollars, I suppose?
一个卷发的小女孩
A little curly-headed girl.
我会尽我所能满足你的
I'll do the best that I can.
爸 我听到了枪声
Pa, I heard a gunshot.
是的 儿子
That you did, son.
在我回来之前看好你妹妹
Mind your sister until I get back.
我们是野狼
We're wild wolves,
我们会杀掉所有携带武器的人类
and we're gonna kill any man who carries a weapon!
晚上好啊 朋友们
Evening, fellas.
有什么可以帮到你们的吗
What can I do for ya?
我们是来看马格达莱纳的
We came here to see Magdalena.
几个月前她就离开这里了
She cleared out of here months ago.
我很遗憾你们跑了大老远却无功而返
Now, I'm sorry you rode all this way for nothing,
但是你们得离开这里了
but I have to ask you boys to ride on out of here.
要不然呢
Or else what?
要不然
Or else what?
不要这样 这还有女人在
Don't be like that. There are women out here.
我最好还是出去看看
Well, I'd best get on out there.
好了 孩子们
Come on, boys.
我知道你们不想惹麻烦
I know you don't want no trouble.
你不会惹上麻烦的 一点麻烦都没有
You ain't gonna be no trouble. No trouble at all.
现在 你们听着...
Now, you listen...
孩子们...
Boys...
你射中我肩膀了 天啊
You shot me in the damn shoulder, boy!
我的名字不是"天啊"
Name's not "Boy."
是怀蒂·威恩
It's Whitey Winn.
下一枪打的就是你的脸了
Next one spoils your face.
现在我想你们听到警长说的了
Now, I think y'all heard the sheriff.
-是的 先生 -我建议你们听话点离开这
- Yes, sir. - I suggest you get.
走吧
Come on.
你没事吧 警长
You all right there, Sheriff?
好了 大家别担心
Now, don't worry, folks.
他们不会再来打扰你们了
Ain't none of them gonna bother you again.
好了 好了 咱们进去吧
All right, come on. Let's go back inside.
有意思 有意思
Well, well...
你喜欢那样吗
Did you enjoy that?
我 我想你也会开枪打他们两个的
I... I suppose you'd have shot them two.
不管怎样
Either way,
你想你一定觉得我是个懦夫
I'm sure you think I'm a coward,
就像刚刚在场的所有人一样
just like everyone else around here.
我不会随意评判一个人 除非我能站在他的角度
I don't judge another man unless I've walked in his shoes.
你的眼睛怎么了
What's the matter with your eyes?
我曾经有一匹马 失明了
I had a horse once, lost his sight.
他和你走路的方式一样
He had the same heedful walk you do.
我的视力一直在下降...
I've been losing it...
从几年前我妻子因生女儿而死的时候开始
bit by bit since my wife died a few years ago
就一点点下降
giving birth to my daughter.
见鬼... 就目前来看 我想我...
Hell... the way things are going, i figure I've got...
还有6个月的时间我就会完全失明了
maybe another six months before I go completely blind.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我不需要你的同情
I don't need your pity.
跟我讲讲弗兰克·格里芬吧
Why don't you tell me about Frank Griffin?
你觉得他藏在了哪里
Where do you figure he's hiding?
弗兰克不会藏的 警长
Frank ain't hiding, Sheriff.
他在外面用从地狱里渗出的鲜血来做早餐
He's out there spilling blood from hell to breakfast,
想让我难受
trying to make me feel bad.
为什么 因为偷他东西了吗
For what? Stealing from him?
因为离开他
Leaving him.
他一直把我当做亲人
He always thought of me as kin.
弗兰克不太喜欢亲人抛弃他
Well, Frank don't like it much when kin abandons him.
你为什么抛弃他
Why did you abandon him?
没那么简单 警长 是我的私事
It ain't so simple, Sheriff. It's personal.
在整座小镇都被处以私刑以后就不是了
Not after a whole town gets lynched it ain't.
我努力阻止了
I tried to stop that.
但是你没有成功
But you didn't.
是啊 先生 我没有成功
No, sir, I didn't.
格里芬可能会
Griffin will probably go
回到那个你开枪打他的峡谷
back up to that canyon where you shot him...
想要找到你的踪迹
try and pick up your trail.
他做的很有可能不仅如此
He more than likely did just that.
也就是说你很有可能把他引到了这里
Which means you more than likely just led the man right here.
他找不到我的 警长
He ain't ever finding me, Sheriff.
独自一人只要心里有数 是可以完全遁形的
A man alone can be invisible if he knows what he's doing.
格里芬身边有30个人
Griffin's riding with 30.
30个人可没法遁形 是吗
Thirty men wouldn't at all be invisible, now, would they?
没错 先生
No, sir, they would not.
所以如果有人去疑惑峡谷...
So, if someone rode up to Doubtful Canyon...
他们就能
they ought to be able to
不用费劲追踪到他的踪迹
pick up on his trail without too much trouble.
是的
Sure.
如果这个人视力正常的话
If that "Someone" had proper eyesight.
我还没瞎
I ain't blind yet.
伙计们
Fellas.
格里芬先生
Mr. Griffin.
我可是很仰慕你的工作
I'm a big admirer of your work.
我只是希望能更精准一些
I just wish it was more accurate.
你在你的报纸上说罗伊·古德耍了我
The way it sounds in your paper, Roy Goode's making a fool of me.
他在克里德的确是那么做的
He did best you at Creede.
以美好的来♥福♥枪♥终结了
From the sweet end of a rifle.
你是在哭吗 先生
Are you crying, sir?
没有
No.
只是... 我的眼睛
It's just... my eye.
老的战伤了
Old war wound.
你参加了什么战争
You fought in what war?
我和我老婆的战争
I fought my wife.
愿她安息
May she rest in peace.
最后那次
And on the last occasion,
她打碎了镇痛油瓶子 划了我的脸
she broke a bottle of liniment across my cheek.
是真的
That's true.
我能为你们做什么呢
Now, what is it I can do f-for you gentlemen?
这么说吧 你赋予我永生
Well, let's just say you're gonna give me immortality,
我就让你能活久一点
and I'm gonna let you live longer than you might have.
我想让你写个故事
I want you to write me a story,
只能按我说的写
only as I prescribe it to you.
抱歉 我不接受雇用
Well, I'm sorry, I'm not for hire.
我只发表我看到的真♥相♥
I print the truth only as I see it.
差点骗到我
Could have fooled me.
每日评论报一周才出版一次
Hell, The Daily Review don't even come out but once a week.
那就是个谎言
That's a lie right there.
我发表每天的新闻
I print the news of the day.
那么先生 今天的新闻...
Well, sir, the news of today is...
就是每日评论报
that the crybaby editor
那个哭唧唧的编辑今晚被发现
of The Daily Review was found this evening
死在一滩他自己的尿和脑浆里
in a puddle of his own piss and brains.
你是盖茨·布朗
You're Gatz Brown.
阿摩司·格林
Amos Green.
那是阿隆佐·邦克
And that's Alonzo Bunker.
弗洛伊德·威尔逊
There's Floyd Wilson.
比尔·切克
Bill Chick.
当然 还有戴尔·豪
And Dyer Howe, of course.
莱德贝特先生
Mr. Ledbetter.
还有顽皮... 顽皮的戴夫林
And the naughty... the naughty Devlins.
我想让你写罗伊·古德背叛了我...
I want you to write that Roy Goode betrayed me...
我会杀了任何窝藏他的男人 女人或者孩子
and that I will kill any man, woman or child who harbors him.
克里德的好人们让他走在他们的大街上...
The good people of Creede let him walk their streets and...
现在他们没有街了
now they don't have no streets.
同样 也没有人了
Or people... for that matter.
你确定你知道怎么做吗
Are you sure you know how to do this?
我看你♥爸♥做过无数遍了
I watched your father do it lots of times.
看和做是有区别的
There's watching and there's doing.
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表