剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
I want to sell them... through the mail.
邮寄送货
Through the mail?
我知道 听起来很疯狂
I know, it sounds crazy,
但如果西尔斯罗巴克公♥司♥能这么做 那我也能
but if Sears and Roebuck could do it, I could, too.
但他们有产品目录
But they got a catalogue.
所以我求格里格先生
That's why I asked Mr.Grigg
帮我在报纸上刊一条广♥告♥
about taking out an advertisement in his paper.
他说要收五块钱
He said an advertisement costs $5,
但他愿意免费帮忙 如果我
but that he would do it for free if I...
如果什么
If you what?
你不用担心
You don't you worry about a thing.
不要跟格里格先生说起这件事了
And don't you talk no more to Mr. Grigg about it.
你需要什么我都给你
I'll give you whatever you need.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
我得见个人
There's someone I gotta see.
谁 是那个女人吗
Who, pray tell, is that woman?
一切痛苦之源
Cause of all our distress.
真的吗
Really?
是那个女人吗
That's her?
那就是著名的爱丽丝·弗莱彻
That's the famous Alice Fletcher?
我猜那位是她的帮手 沃德先生
And that, I'm guessing, is her hand, Mr. Ward?
没错
That's him.
他不是这里人
Not from around here, then, is he?
好像不是
Not that I know of.
你觉得他是哪里人
Where all do you suppose he come from?
她帮他越狱
She broke him out of jail.
我想还给你这个
I wanted to return this to you.
真快
That was fast.
他学得真快
He's a fast learner.
我想到了
I imagine so.
还有其他的
There's something else.
我在想你愿不愿买♥♥我的农场
I was wondering if you would like to buy my ranch.
你的农场
Your ranch?
我给你出个好价钱
I'll give you a fair price.
为什么是我
Why me?
我想我应该先从全镇最富的人开始问
Well, I thought I'd start with the richest person in town.
有一口刚挖的井
There's a well, freshly dug.
房♥屋谷仓都保养得很好
House and the barn are in good shape.
大部分土地都用篱笆围起来了
I've got most of the land fenced.
很诱人
It's tempting.
但我想离开
But I'm thinking of leaving, myself.
这里没什么可留恋的了
Nothing here for me.
等矿开始枯竭 一切都会改变 对吧
When the mine starts back up, all that will change, won't it?
我不想回到那种时候
I don't want to go back to that.
不
No.
不 我觉得你不会
No, I don't see as you would.
感谢你的书
Thanks for the book.
你勘探储量还可以
You've proved it up so nice.
你离开真可惜
Be a shame for you to leave.
你从我这偷的
You steal that from me?
看着
Watch.
干得好
Well done.
你什么时候教我
When you gonna teach me?
应该永远都不会
More than likely never.
怎么会
How come?
其他的你都想教我
You want to teach me everything else.
我没教你怎么不炫耀
Well, I ain't teaching you how to be no show-off.
我觉得你不知道怎么不炫耀
I don't think you even know how to do it.
你说得对 我不知道
Well, you're right, I don't. I just...
我知道怎么把它从手♥枪♥皮套里抽出来
I just know how to get it clear of my holster
而不打到自己的脚
without shooting my damn foot off.
剩下的都是废话
The rest is just silly nonsense.
还有
And know what else?
我不会再跟你谈枪了
I'm done talking with you about guns.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Don't shoot.
我们又见面了
We meet again.
我总有一种不祥的预感
I always get a bad feeling...
我总是能遇见我不认识的人
when I keep running into a man I don't know.
不禁让我奇怪
Makes me wonder.
告诉我 朋友 我该不该担心你
Tell me, friend, should I wonder about you?
不
No.
比我更让人担心的人多得是
There's plenty of others more worrisome than me.
你知道我是这里的新执法官吗
You understand I'm the new law around here?
旧执法官怎么了
What happened to the old law?
你跟我想的一样
Your guess is as good as mine.
先生 你不用担心我
Well, sir, I ain't your problem.
我马上就要离开了
I'll be leaving real soon.
离开镇子
Town?
离开这个州
Territory.
孩子
Boy.
你记得我吗
You remember me?
看看他
Look at him.
你能看出来 他想把我打个窟窿
You can just tell he'd like to knock the turkey out of me.
我下马 给你免费一枪怎么样
How about I get down off this animal and give you one free shot?
我把你拉下来怎么样
How about I pull you off?
我们马上就走 先生
We'll be on our way, sir.
是啊
Yeah, you will.
感觉好点了吗
You feel better?
嗯
I do.
-没人挨枪子 -没人
- And nobody got shot. - Nope.
我真恨那个人
I sure do hate that man.
有一天 我会啐回他脸上
Someday, I'll get him back.
我不怀疑
I don't doubt it.
但你要记住 要是一个人不小心
But you just keep in mind, if a person ain't careful...
他们会把复仇当做本职
they can make a profession out of revenge.
爆头了一条蛇
Shot the head off a snake.
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表