剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
玛丽坐哪里?
Where's Mary?
那里
There.
远离宝宝的位子 很棒
Oh, far from the baby, perfect.
小乔治和老爸坐那里
And then Georgie, Dad,
康纳和克洛伊坐在远端
Connor and Chloe down on the end.
等等 克洛伊坐那么远
Wait, if Chloe's way down there,
我怎么和她说话呢
how am I supposed to talk to her?
座位就这么安排了哈
Oh, well, those are the seats.
让她来的目的就是让我更了解她
The whole point is for me to get to know her.
你坐这么远也可以了解啊
And you will, from afar,
就像电影里观察大猩猩的女士
like that lady who watches the gorillas.
我不会乱说话的
I know how to behave myself.
听着 康纳是真的喜欢这个女孩子
Okay. Connor really likes this girl.
你能别让他难堪吗
Can you please not embarrass him?
我第一次见小乔治的时候 让你丢脸了吗
Did I embarrass you the first time I met Georgie?
丢大脸了
Very much, yes.
但这是两码事 他可是毁了你的人生
Well, that was different, he ruined your life.
很好 集中拱火小乔治就对了
That's good. Focus on Georgie.
小乔治就是大坏蛋
Bad Georgie.
母亲节快乐
Happy Mother's Day.
两位母亲节快乐
Happy Mother's Day, to both of you.
欢迎欢迎
Welcome, welcome.
很高兴和你共度我的节日
So glad to share my day with you.
你的节日?
Your day?
没错 是你的节日 也是她的
Yep, it's your day, her day,
同时也是曼迪和主的节日
Mandy's day, the Lord's day.
今天是个大日子
Big day.
给你们做了含羞草鸡尾酒
Made some mimosas for the moms.
我来一杯 -谢谢
Yes, please. -Thank you.
我就不喝了
None for me.
你确定吗?我们在庆祝
Oh, you sure? It's a celebration.
吉姆 浸信会教♥徒♥是不喝酒的
Baptists don't drink, Jim.
况且现在只是上午11点
It's also 11:00 in the morning.
你是在指责我们吗
Are you judging us?
我不会指责 这是上帝的工作
Not me. Him.
我们去看看你的外孙女吧
Let's go see your granddaughter.
她还睡着呢
Oh, uh, she's sleeping.
那我们就把她弄醒
Well, then we'll wake her up.
你慢慢看 我们就在外面白日买♥♥醉
Take your time, we'll just be out here day drinking!
爸 你还记得克洛伊吧
Dad, you remember Chloe?
当然 很高兴再次见到你
Oh, of course, good to see you again.
我也是
You, too.
妈妈们现在是什么状况
How's it going with all the moms?
这可是你想要的哦
You wanted this.
妈
Mom.
这位就是克洛伊
This is Chloe.
母亲节快乐 麦卡利斯特夫人
Happy Mother's Day, Mrs. McAllister.
这花是给你的
These are for you.
考虑得真周到
That's very thoughtful.
很高兴终于见到你了
It's so nice to finally meet you.
我也是
You, too.
克洛伊
"Chloe."
名字真好听
That's a pretty name.
谢谢
Thank you.
你姓什么
What's your last name?
也许人家就叫克洛伊呢
Maybe it's just Chloe.
就像歌♥手雪儿或是王子那样
Like Cher or Prince.
科斯塔
Costa.
元音字母结尾的 你是天主教♥徒♥吗
That ends in a vowel. Are you Catholic?
妈 你刚和人家见面
Mom, you just met her.
能不谈论宗教信仰吗
Can we not talk about religion?
抱歉
Sorry.
你是共和党人吗
Are you a Republican?
很高兴和我母亲
So happy to be here with my mother,
我同样身为母亲的妻子
my wife who's a mother
以及我丈母娘一起聚餐
and my mother-in-law.
这称呼里就有个"母"字
They put that "mother" right there in the name.
感谢你们所做的一切
Thank y'all for everything you do,
尤其是生孩子这件事
especially giving birth.
丝丝生下来的时候我也在产房♥
I was in the room for CeeCee,
我想说 你们值得这顿早午餐
and let me just say, y'all earned this brunch.
我们就是为了这顿早午餐才生的小孩呢
Well, that is why we did it.
为妈妈们干杯 -干杯
To the moms! -Cheers.
也为克洛伊干杯 你还没当妈吧
And to Chloe, who is... not a mom?
据我所知还没有
Not that I know of.
你就是忍♥不住是吧
Can't help yourself, can you?
来吧 就咬一小口
Come on, just a little bite.
她开口说话了吗
She talking yet?
当然 她叫我外婆呢
Oh, yeah, she called me "Nana."
她其实想说香蕉
She was trying to say "banana."
但说出来的词并不是啊
Well, that ain't what came out.
你们俩是怎么初遇的
So, how'd the two of you meet?
我在音乐店打工...
I work at a music store and--
不好意思 我想了解背景故事
Excuse me, I-I'd like to hear the story.
我在音乐店打工
Oh, I-I work at a music store
康纳是我们店的常客
and Connor was a customer.
我一直去光顾 好找借口和她说说话
I kept going in to buy things as an excuse to talk to her.
所以那个风笛也是你卖♥♥给他的
So we have you to thank for the bagpipes.
我是在二手店淘来的
I actually found those in a Goodwill.
Goodwill是北美最大的慈善二手商店
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
能啊
I really can.
所以你是本地人吗
So, are you from the area?
我只是沦落到此地而已
I just sort of ended up here.
我之前和我前男友是某个乐队的成员
I was in a band with my boyfriend at the time
吉姆 和我换座位 -我们在巡回演出...
Jim, switch with me. -and we were touring...
我还没吃完呢 -今天是母亲节 赶紧起开
I'm eating. -It's Mother's Day, move.
我醒来发现他跑了
So, I woke up and he was gone,
开着面包车 带着我们所有乐器跑了
along with the van and our instruments
然后我就来这了
and here I am.
慢着 发生啥了
Wait, what happened?
她和她前男友是某个乐队的成员
Oh, she was in a band with her boyfriend,
他把她东西全部卷走 并扔下了她
he took all her stuff and he ditched her.
我想听克洛伊亲口说
I wanted to hear it from Chloe.
宝宝要换尿布了
Looks like somebody needs a diaper change.
我来换吧 -你确定吗
I'll do it. -You sure?
非常确定
Never been more sure of anything in my life.
你这么漂亮
Well, you're so lovely,
真是无法想象会有男孩丢下你
I can't imagine any boy ditching you.
谢谢 你也很漂亮
Thanks. You're lovely, too.
康纳 和我换座位 -不用了
Connor, switch with me. -No, thank you.
妈 你放轻松点
Mom, chill out.
我很放松啊 我只是想和克洛伊说话
I am chill, I am just trying to talk to Chloe
某些人不给我这个机会
and some people are not giving me a chance.
我就是对她友好而已
I am just being friendly.
我知道你在打什么算盘
Oh, I know what you're doing.
是吗
You do, huh?
你想让我在我儿子的女朋友面前难堪
You are trying to embarrass me in front of my son's girlfriend.
和她正常交流就让你丢脸了?
How? By showing her what normal looks like?
康纳 你去把风笛拿来给我们演奏一曲吧
Connor, why don't you go get your bagpipes and play us a song?
好的 -别离开
Okay. -Don't leave me.
好吧
Okay.
大家冷静点
All right, everyone needs to settle down.
今天是母亲节
This is Mother's Day,
你们仨是我人生中最重要的三个母亲角色
and y'all are the three most important mothers in my life,
看着你们吵 我人快裂开了
and all this fighting is tearing me apart.
你别多管闲事 -坐下吧你
Stay out of it. -Oh, sit down.
玛丽
So, Mary...
你可爱的女儿呢?
where's your lovely daughter?
再说一个字试试
Don't you dare.
我说我说我就说
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表