剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
为了防止香槟喷出来
In order to prevent spillage,
我们不应该直接把木塞扭出来
one does not simply twist out the cork.
天哪
Oh, God!
欢乐一家亲有罐头笑声
Frasier's a laughing show.
我喜欢这样的剧
I like laughing shows.
你在说啥呢
What are you talking about?
有一些剧你可以听见人们在笑
Well, some shows you can hear people laughing,
有些不能
and some you can't.
纯真年代就没有
Wonder Years, no one's laughing.
某个片段是否很搞笑 我们无从得知
Is it funny? We'll never know.
我更偏向于想笑就笑
I prefer to laugh when I choose to.
真的吗 我从来没看到过你笑
Really? I ain't never seen you laugh.
好了 我把宝宝哄睡了
Okay. Got the baby down.
她的打鼾声真好听
Listen to her snore. What a beautiful sound.
你们不觉得是时候让她一个人睡了
Don't you think it's time she slept in her own room?
不 她和我们睡挺好的
No. She's fine where she is.
我只想让她独♥立♥成长
I just want her to grow up to be independent.
等等 曼迪还是婴儿的时候
Well, now, hang on, when Mandy was a baby,
她和我们睡了很长一段时间
she stayed in our room a good while.
确实
Yes, she did.
直到现在她还和我们一起住 吉姆
And she's still here, Jim.
嘿 如果你们不想我们住在这里 我们很乐意离开
Hey, if you don't want us, we're happy to leave.
等等 我人生第一次有自己的卫生间
Hold on. For the first time in my life, I got my own bathroom.
我才不走
I ain't goin' nowhere.
乔治和曼迪的
头婚生活
第一季 第一集
我只想让她
"I want her to grow up
独♥立♥成长
to be independent."
她真的气到我了
Boy, she pisses me off.
也气到我了
Me, too.
我们越早离开这里越好
Sooner we get out of here, the better.
我们还在存钱呢 而且你妈妈也会帮我们带孩子
Well, we're saving money, we got built-in babysitters.
我才不管 我和她同在这个屋檐下的每一天
I don't care. Every day I'm in this house with her,
都会让我身体的一部分死去
a little piece of me dies.
我们只需确保死去的不是我最爱的部分
We just got to make sure it ain't my favorite pieces.
真的吗 是哪部分呢
Oh, really? And which pieces are those?
别逼我说出来啊
Oh, don't make me say it.
那部分是成对出现的
But there's two of 'em.
过来
Come here.
你想进行一些床上运动么
You want to fool around?
真的吗 我还以为你很生气呢
Really? I thought you were all pissed off.
我是很生气
I am.
这会让你性♥欲♥高涨
And that turns you on?
也许吧
Maybe.
嗯 这是非常有价值的信息
Hmm. This is valuable information.
你觉得我们能不吵醒宝宝吗
Think we can do it without waking the baby?
我可以啊 你叫声比较大
I can. You're the noisy one.
该死
Oh, dang it.
你们把这个留在茶几上了
Y'all left this on the coffee table.
噢
Oh.
睡得好么
Sleep okay?
不错
I did.
所有我导致的你身体死去的部分
So, all the little pieces that died because of me
也挺好吗
are doing all right?
你本可以把婴儿监视器关掉的
You know, you could've turned off the monitor.
但我没有
But I didn't.
好了 希望你们都饿了
Okay, hope y'all are hungry.
小乔治给我们做早餐 真好
Nice of the kid to make breakfast.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你应该说 谢谢你 小乔治
This is where you say, "Thank you, Georgie."
没事 不必了 - 看到没
Aw, that ain't necessary. - See?
不必了
That ain't necessary.
你们好啊 - 早安 宝贝
Hello. - Morning, honey.
康纳 一切都好吧
Hey, Connor, how's it going?
很好 你呢
Going well. How are you?
我们是一家人 我们不必握手
We're family. You don't have to shake my hand.
明白
Understood.
他不是这个意思
Yeah, that's not what he meant.
没事 我接受这个拥抱
It's okay. I'll take it.
你音乐搞得怎么样了
How's your music going?
很棒
Excellent.
我在编写四七拍中的一段
I'm working on a piece in seven-four time.
一二三 一二 一二
♪ One-two-three, one-two, one-two ♪
一二三 一二 一二
♪ One-two-three, one-two, one-two. ♪
这旋律不适合跳舞
It's impossible to dance to.
嘿 感谢你的拥抱 - 不用谢
Hey, thanks for the hug. - You're welcome.
我真不知道该拿他怎么办
I don't know what to do with that boy.
让他自♥由♥发展呗
There's nothing "to do" with him.
他很有创造力
He's just a creative soul.
说句可能有用的 我有一些
If it helps, I've got some experience
古怪家庭成员的经验
with quirky family members.
确实
Oh, that is true.
谢尔顿到后来就挺不错的
Sheldon turned out pretty good,
考虑到大部分人都没法忍♥受他
considering majority of the folks can't stand him.
你父母是怎么做的
Well, what did your parents do?
我妈一直宠爱他
Well, my mom always babied him,
我爸对此一直有所不满
and my dad was always mad about it.
嗯 和这两位情况一模一样
Yeah, that's exactly what they've been doing.
好的 继续保持哟
Right. Keep up the good work.
把这份工作单给鲁本
Run this work order back to Ruben.
你觉得这是个好主意么
You sure that's a good idea?
给他点时间 他会接受你的
Just give him time, he'll warm up to you.
你说你妻子也会迟早接受我的
That's what you said about Mrs. McAllister.
好吧 这个我说错了 去吧
Yeah, I was wrong on that one. Go on.
好的
Okey dokey.
鲁本 等你忙好了手头的活 我们核对一下工作清单
Ruben, when you're done, we got an alignment waiting.
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
我和你说了 你不必喊我先生
I told you, you don't have to call me "sir."
我就是普普通通的小乔治
Plain ol' Georgie's fine.
瞧瞧我 接受着来自"普普通通小乔治"的指令
Look at me, taking orders from "plain ol' Georgie."
下达指令的不是我
Hey, I'm not giving orders.
我只是一个为大人工作的卑微蓝精灵
I'm just a lowly Smurf working for his lordship.
卑微农奴
Lowly serf.
不 我很肯定是蓝精灵
No, I'm pretty sure it's Smurf.
但是只有一位员工睡了老板的女儿
Except one of us is sleeping with the boss's daughter.
等等 伙计
Whoa. Hold on, partner.
我睡了她
I slept with her,
让她怀孕了 然后娶了她
got her pregnant, and then married her.
该做的一样不落 虽然顺序不太对
The order's a little wonky, but I checked all the boxes.
随你怎么说吧 先生
Hey, whatever you say, sir.
行了 鲁本
Come on, Ruben.
我是个好人 给我个机会吧
I'm a good guy, give me a chance.
我在这里工作了9年
I've been here nine years.
你呢
How long you been here?
好像就几个月
Couple months?
我通过上夜校拿到了本科文凭
I'm going to night school to get my bachelor's.
你的文化水平是什么
What's your education?
高二辍学
11th grade.
谁拿着写字板 谁又拿着汽修工具
And who has the clipboard, and who has this thing?
你这么说的时候 看着确实有点不公平
Okay, when you put it that way, it seems a little unfair.
你多大了
How old are you?
如果我回答了 那就显得更不公平了
If I answer that, it's only gonna seem more unfair.
干得怎么样了
How's it going out here?
一切都好 - 鲁本你呢
It's fine, all good. - Ruben?
我恨这个小屁孩
I hate this kid.
好的 继续工作吧
Okay, then, carry on.
在忙吗
Busy?
只是把我们辛辛苦苦赚来的钱
Just sending the U.S. government
更多地送给美国政♥府♥
more of our hard-earned money to piss away.
怎么了
What's up?
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表