剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
是有猴子的那部吗
Oh, the one with the monkey?
没错 最棒的一部
The best.
你有想过这猴子的结局吗
You ever wonder what happened to the monkey?
我一直希望他在一个好地方度过退休生活
I always hoped he'd retired someplace nice.
比如说佛罗里达或者亚利桑那
You know... Florida, Arizona.
说到不可能的朋友
You know, speaking of unlikely friends,
我们谈谈老妈和小乔治吧
Mom and Georgie, huh?
他们俩挺好的
Yeah, it's nice.
是挺好的
It is. It's really nice.
但看着别扭
It's a little weird, though.
太别扭了
So weird.
你真应该看看他们俩 在店里像死党一样要好
You should see 'em at the store all buddy-buddy.
看着好诡异
It's creepy.
如果她不去刁难小乔治的话
You know, if she's not being hard on him,
总有一个人要成为她的目标的
it's gonna come out at someone else.
我希望是你 这想法♥会♥让我显得很坏吗
Am I a bad father for hoping it's you?
当然
Yes.
你们俩能小点声吗?我在录烤箱的声音
Can you keep it down? I'm recording the toaster oven.
或许是康纳呢 -不可能
Maybe it'll be Connor. -No, it's never Connor.
确实不可能
No, it's never Connor.
真好
Perfect.
我要去买♥♥午餐了
I'm gonna go pick up some lunch.
能帮我带个肉丸三明治吗
Oh, meatball sub, please.
我要去新开的希腊餐馆
Oh, I'm going to the new Greek place.
希腊菜?
Greek?
我听说希腊菜也有一种卷饼
Ooh, I heard they got something called a gyro.
我不知道它长什么样 但我很想尝试一下
I don't know what it is, but I'm dying to find out.
二比一哦
Two to one.
等等 鲁本
Whoa, hang on. Ruben.
你想吃肉丸三明治还是希腊菜
You want a meatball sub or-- ugh-- Greek food?
我喜欢希腊菜 -给我♥干♥活去
I love Greek. -Go back to work.
我会给大家带各自的最爱的
I'll just grab something for everyone.
你可真好
Ain't you sweet?
你得消停消停 -消停什么?
You need to stop it. - What?
巴结她 然后一起对付我
Sucking up to her, ganging up on me.
你在说啥呢
What are you talking about?
你看看她对店里做了些什么
Well, look what she's done to the place,
你还在帮她
and you're helping.
你想让我怎么做呢
What do you want me to do?
我不知道 就...
I don't know, just...
我可是先喜欢上你的 记住这一点
keep in mind, I liked you before she did.
行吧 抱歉 -谢谢
Fine. Sorry. -Thank you.
他♥娘♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
我想啊
You know, I was thinking...
如果我们光给店的外墙刷漆
...if we paint the outside of the store,
会让店里看着昏暗
it might make the inside look dingy.
你说得对 那外面就别刷了
You're right, let's not do it.
不 我的意思是里面也一块刷
Oh, no, I meant let's do the inside, too.
我不确定诶 小乔治 你怎么看
I don't know. Georgie, what do you think?
这样的话我们就得把墙上的固定物都取下来
We'd have to take everything off the walls
把陈列室的轮胎全部移走
and-and move all the tires out of the showroom, and...
工作量不小
it'd be a lot of work.
说的好 我还没想过这点呢
That's a good point. I hadn't thought of that.
老妈和我几天内就弄出来一间婴儿室
Mom and I did the nursery in a couple days.
这没什么大不了的
It wasn't that big a deal.
但刷油漆会产生有害气体
Yeah, well, you got paint fumes,
我们大概率得暂停营业一天
and we might have to shut down for a day.
这会损失不少收入
That's just lost revenue.
这点也有道理
That's another good point.
你们是什么意思
All right, what's going on?
没啥意思
Nothing.
没错
I agree.
你和他说了啥
Did you say something to him?
没有啊 我和你说过啥了吗
Um, I don't think so. Did I?
没有
No, you did not.
看着我的眼睛说
Look me in the eye and say
他突然站你这边了 你对此毫不知情
you had nothing to do with him suddenly being on your side.
我对他突然站我这边毫不知情
I had nothing to do with him suddenly being on my side.
你这人不可理喻
You are unbelievable!
我去开门
I'll get it.
给老娘坐着
Don't you move.
阿曼达你去开门
Amanda.
该死 我不想错过这出好戏
Damn, hate to miss this.
康纳 你在干啥呢
Connor, what the hell are you doing?
嘘 我在做音乐
Shh. I'm making music.
我错过啥了?-我希望我的店保持原状
What'd I miss? -I like the way my store is.
我讨厌这些变化
I hate all these changes.
但都是积极的变化 是吧小乔治?
They were good changes, though. Weren't they, Georgie?
额...
Well, I...
告诉她你的真实想法
Tell her what you really think.
快帮帮我
Help me.
这应该是你们俩之间的问题
Okay, this might be a "you two" issue
不要把小乔治扯进来
and not a Georgie issue.
当时你邀请我去店里工作的时候
I didn't realize, when you invited me to come work at the store,
我可不知道你想要的是个哑巴
that you wanted a silent partner.
拜托 奥德丽 你的嘴啥时候消停过
Oh, come on, Audrey, when have you ever been silent?
你想我消停吗
You want silence?
那就如你所愿
I'll show you silence.
康纳 你别闹了
Connor, knock it off!
太好了
Sweet.
你♥爸♥妈吵架都是我的错
I feel like it's my fault your parents are fighting.
亲爱的 你说的太对了
Oh, sweetie, that's because it is.
你真是一点忙都不帮啊
That ain't helping.
要是有人提前警告你
Well, if only somebody had warned you
和我妈共事是个坏主意就好了
that working with my mother was a bad idea.
是你自己说的我们共事不可能相处得好 最后不也好好的
Hey, you said we weren't gonna get along, and we did.
然而大家都很不高兴是吧
Is everyone unhappy?
是
Yes.
那我说的没错
Then I was right.
我该做点什么吗
Should I do something?
当然 你应该帮我揉揉脚
Yes, you should rub my feet.
我没说笑
I'm serious.
我也没啊
So am I.
行吧
Fine.
你还记得你怀孕的时候
Remember when you were pregnant,
脚踝肿得像水球那么大吗?
and your ankles looked like water balloons?
少废话 多揉脚
Just rub.
有事吗
Yeah?
我能进来吗 -可以
Can I come in? -Sure.
曼迪让我不要来打扰你们
Mandy said I shouldn't bug you,
但我有点心里话想说
but I got to get something off my chest.
不能等到明天早上吗
Well, can't it wait till morning?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
麦卡利斯特夫人 我之所以同意你的计划
Mrs. McAllister, I was going along with all your plans
是因为这能让我们俩好好相处 这感觉很好
'cause it felt nice for me and you to be getting along.
麦卡利斯特先生 你一直支持我
And Mr. McAllister, you've always had my back.
我希望你能感觉到我也会一直支持你
And I never want you to think that I don't have yours.
所以你们别生对方的气了 要发火就冲我来吧
So, y'all don't be mad at each other, be mad at me.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
我很感激你说的 但我们俩没问题
I appreciate that, but we're fine.
真的吗
Really?
这又不是我们俩第一次吵架了
This isn't our first fight.
我们吵归吵 最后还是会和解 这就是婚姻
We argue, we make up, that's marriage.
没错 你去睡吧
Yeah. Go to bed, get some sleep.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
你觉得他听到我们亲热了吗
You think he heard us doing it?
应该没听到
No, I think we're good.
能问你个事吗
Can I get your opinion on something?
可以
Sure.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表