剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
我不应该不经过你的同意就订购那些轮胎
I shouldn't have ordered those tires without your permission.
感谢你这么说
Appreciate that.
我也许不该炒了你
And I maybe shouldn't have fired you.
不是你炒的我 我自己辞职的
You didn't fire me, I quit.
但这不重要
But that don't matter.
你意思是你想回来工作?
So you saying you want to come back to work?
你是说你想让我回来工作?
You saying you want me to come back?
不是
No.
但如果你想 大门给你敞开着
But if you want to come back, door's open.
大门什么?-大门给他敞开着
The door's what? -Door's open!
谢谢
Thank you.
我自己的每单生意 费根巴♥赫♥先生
Well, Mr. Fagenbacher is giving me 20% commission
都给我20%的佣金 所以要想让我回来的话...
on everything that I sell, so if I was to come back...
小乔治够了 -感谢你提供的机会
Georgie! -Thank you for this opportunity.
她一个人招待这么多桌 真了不起
Pretty impressive waiting on all these tables by herself.
有啥好惊讶的 她可是读了整整6年大学
Oh, that's not a surprise, she has six years of college.
天呐
Oh, boy.
看呐
Well, lookee here.
这不是麦卡利斯特夫妇么
If it isn't the McAllisters.
小弗 -弗雷德
Freddy. -Fred.
黛安娜 这两位是奥德丽和吉姆
Diana, this is Audrey and Jim,
我的老朋友
old friends of mine.
很高兴认识你 -你好
Nice to meet you. -Hi.
你们好
Hello.
这是你女儿吗
Is this your daughter?
天呐 我希望不是
My God, I hope not.
我不知道你是否听说了
Now, I don't know if you heard, but, uh,
圣约瑟夫医院所有新救护车的轮胎业务都由我们承包了
I'll be outfitting all the new ambulances at St. Joseph's.
祝贺 我不知道你是否听说了
Congratulations. I don't know if you heard,
我们的新款韩国轮胎卖♥♥的非常好
but we've been selling them new Korean tires now.
每天都能卖♥♥完
Can't keep 'em in stock.
你可真棒
Well, good for you.
美国得克萨斯州东部的一个县
我在纳科多奇斯开了一家分店
I opened up a second location in Nacogdoches.
梅德福所有学校的校车都由我们负责
We got all the Medford school buses.
总共也就两所学校
There's only two.
都归我们了
And they're ours.
小弗 我有点饿了 -宝贝你先等等
Freddy, I'm kind of hungry. -Hang on baby.
我赞助了一支纳斯卡车队
I'm sponsoring a NASCAR team.
有三辆车的涂装是费根巴♥赫♥的标志
I got Fagenbacher decals on three cars.
你拿下了一支纳斯卡车队?
You got a NASCAR team?
他脑袋变红了 我们走吧
His head's turning red. We can go now.
拜
Bye.
我真是受不了那家伙
Man, I can't stand that guy.
我懂
I know.
他真是太糟糕了呢
He's terrible.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表