剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
你要擦点护手霜吗
Want some hand lotion?
我说了很多次了 不想
How many times I got to say no?
男人也需要护肤的
Men can take care of their skin, too.
你是说加州的男人吧
Yeah, men in California.
看来以后必须得逼着你去一次加州
We have got to get you on a plane one of these days.
我在想啊 今年我们可以在我妈家里过感恩节
I was thinking, maybe we can spend Thanksgiving at my mom's.
毕竟是我爸去世后的第一个感恩节
You know, it's the first one since my dad passed.
那必须的
Of course.
你真好 - 我知道
You're the best. - I know.
所以我们俩谁去和你妈妈说呢
So, who's gonna tell your mom?
等我们感恩节一整天都不在家的时候 她就会知道的
I'm sure when we're not there she'll figure it out.
石头剪刀布决定?
Want to rock-paper-scissors for it?
要不还是你去和她说吧 否则我就用护手霜滋你
Or you tell her and I won't squirt you.
你敢
You wouldn't dare.
你一定闻起来香香的
You're gonna smell so pretty.
把那玩意拿远点 - 过来
Get that away from me. - Come here!
快过来
Come here!
别啊 宝贝
No. Baby.
早 - 早
Morning. - Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
麦卡利斯特夫人
Mrs. McAllister,
我想和你谈谈感恩节
I was hoping to talk to you about Thanksgiving.
好啊
Well, sure.
我真心觉得今年我和曼迪还有丝丝
I really think me, Mandy and CeeCee
需要在我妈妈家里过感恩节
need to spend it at my mom's.
这是你父亲过世后的第一个感恩节
This is the first Thanksgiving since your dad passed.
你当然应该这么做
Of course you should.
噢
Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是松了一口气啊
That's a relief.
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
Why what?
为什么你会觉得你和你悲伤的母亲
Why would you think that I would be upset
一起过感恩节
that you want to spend Thanksgiving
会让我不爽
with your grieving mother?
额...
Well...
你当我是禽兽吗
What kind of monster do you think I am?
额...
Um...
小乔治 赶紧走 上班去了
Georgie, let's go. We got to get to work.
我得走了 再次感谢
Got to go. Thanks again.
你救了我一命
You saved my butt.
别说话 只管走
Keep moving. Keep moving.
乔治和曼迪的
头婚生活
第一季 第五集
如果把生活比作是一只火鸡 那么上帝就是它的填料
什么风把你给吹来了
This is a nice surprise.
我就来给捐一些
Just wanted to drop off some of CeeCee's old clothes
丝丝的旧衣物
for the donation room.
你确定不留下吗
Are you sure you don't want to hang on to these
万一你们想生二胎了呢
in case you have another one?
我们还没这个计划
Oh, we ain't planning on another one just yet.
你们的一胎也没在计划之中啊
You weren't planning on the first one, either.
说的也对
Fair point.
还有一件事
While I'm here, I wanted to let you know
我们一家三口准备来你这过感恩节
we're gonna come to your place for Thanksgiving.
噢
Oh.
今年我不打算过
I'm not doing Thanksgiving this year.
你在说啥呢
What are you talking about?
谢尔顿在读大学
Well, Sheldon's in school,
米希要去她朋友家
and Missy got invited to a friend's.
她不能去 这可是感恩节啊
Well, she can't go. It's Thanksgiving.
我已经同意她去了
I already told her she could.
而且说实话 我没心情过节
And to be perfectly honest, I don't feel like celebrating.
但这是老爸最爱的节日
But this was Dad's favorite holiday.
我知道 没有他的感恩节感觉糟透了
I know, and doing it without him would just be too hard.
行吧 那你来我们这一起吃个晚饭吧
Fine. Then come have dinner at the McAllisters'.
和你丈母娘一块吃饭啊
With your mother-in-law?
给我一百万也不去
Not for a million dollars.
拜托 她又不是什么怪物
Oh, come on. She's not a monster.
来吧来吧
Come on.
不来
No.
行吧 我不想这么做
Fine. I didn't want to do this,
但是我是一家之主 我说了算
but as the man of the house, I'm putting my foot down.
你必须得来
You're coming.
我有我自己的想法[我自己有脚]
I have a foot of my own.
想知道我准备踢你哪里吗
Would you like to know where I'm gonna put it?
不了
No, ma'am.
那就好
All right, then.
随便你
All right, then.
要不明年我们带丝丝
Maybe next year, we can take CeeCee
始于1924年 由美国梅西百货公♥司♥每年在纽约举办
去感受一下梅西感恩节巡游吧
to the Macy's Parade.
你不许带我孙女去纽约
You're not taking my granddaughter to New York City.
她回来要叛变成民♥主♥党了
She'll come back a Democrat.
她还是个宝宝啊
She's a baby.
一个敬畏上帝的共和党宝宝
A God-fearing, Republican baby.
抱歉我回来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
嘿 和你妈妈谈的怎么样
Hey. How'd it go?
她不准备过感恩节
She don't want to do Thanksgiving.
你是指她不想烧菜吗
What do you mean, like she doesn't want to cook?
她完全不想过节
She don't want to do it at all.
我能插一句吗
May I interject?
什么
What?
我在考虑养只猫
I'm considering getting a cat.
康纳 现在不是时候说这个
Connor, not now.
是时候了就告诉我
Let me know when.
你妈妈是知道我们家欢迎她来的吧
She knows she's welcome here, right?
她只是想一个人在家静静呆着
She just wants to sit home by herself.
你要怎么办呢
What are you gonna do?
不知道 我不想让她一个人孤独地在家
I don't know. I hate the thought of her being all alone.
现在能说吗
Now?
行吧 你说
Fine.
养了猫就永远不会孤单了
You're never alone if you have a cat.
拜托 米希
Oh, come on, Missy.
你来的话 妈就会来了
If you come, Mom has to.
你为什么把这看得这么重要
Why are you making this such a big deal?
因为我们是一家人 就得要团聚在一起
It's a big deal 'cause we're gonna be together as a family.
谢尔顿也来吗
Is Sheldon coming?
那大部分家人
We're gonna mostly
也还是要团聚在一起的
be together as a family.
我已经另有安排了
Well, I've made other plans.
求你了
Please.
妈需要这次团聚
Mom needs this.
她需要的是额叶切除手术
Mom needs a lobotomy.
行了 我不请求你了
All right, I'm done asking.
我现在要求你必须来
I'm telling you you're coming.
所以她来吗
So, is she coming?
这并不好笑
That's not funny.
抱歉
Sorry.
我来试试
Here, let me try.
行啊
Yeah, sure. Why not?
米希 我是曼迪 感恩节这天...
Hey, Missy, it's Mandy. About Thanksgiving...
很伤心是吧
Mm-hmm. Hurts, don't it?
小乔治如此担心他妈妈 真是孝顺
Sweet of Georgie to worry so much about his mom.
确实
It is.
等我成寡妇了 我希望我们的孩子也会挂念我
I hope our kids worry about me when I'm a widow.
你为啥觉得我会先挂啊
What makes you think I'm gonna go first?
吉姆 你说呢
Jim.
行吧
Fine.
他们当然会挂念你了
And of course they're gonna worry about you.
我可不那么确定
I'm not so sure.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表