剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
No, my mom bought me a Nintendo.
两人打平了
Kind of balanced things out.
离婚也是有好处的 只是大家不怎么说
You know, people don't talk much about the upsides of divorce.
所以结婚是啥感觉啊
So, what's it like being married?
就像你和你女朋友同居了
Well, I guess it's like having a girlfriend you live with.
真酷
Cool.
有女朋友是啥感觉呢
What's it like having a girlfriend?
挺好的
It's good.
虽然你得给她送礼物 还要陪她看一些傻电影
I mean, you got to buy 'em presents and watch dumb movies,
总的来说看还是值得的
but overall it's worth it.
你们一定天天上♥床♥吧
So I bet you get to do it all the time.
我可是个绅士
Well, I'm a gentleman.
但我确实说了"很值得"
B-But I did say "worth it."
她很老啊 你不觉得怪吗
It's not weird that she's old?
她可不老 只是年纪比我大
She ain't old, she's older.
还有啊 别让她听到你说她老
Also, do not let her hear you say that.
抱歉 我没啥别的意思
Sorry, I don't mean nothing by it.
学校新来的护士身材挺好的
New school nurse is hot.
看着大概23岁
And she's like 23.
你领会得很快嘛
There you go.
你在弄什么
What we doing here?
把刹车拧拧紧
Just tightening the brakes.
我来帮你吧
Well, let me help you.
你妹妹是不是今年刚上高一啊
Hey, isn't your sister a freshman this year?
我们刚刚说过了
We've talked about this.
年纪大的更好
Older's better.
好 现有信息是和乐器无关
Okay, so we know it's not musical.
不是一种机器
We know it's not a machine.
但是是人造的
But it is man-made.
接下来我们得放聪明点
Got to be smart about this.
浪费两个问题的可是你
You're the one who wasted two questions.
这两个问题根本不应该算
Well, they shouldn't have counted.
但还是算进去了 不是吗
But they did, didn't they?
我们怎么能确定正确答案不是
How can we be sure this isn't
只有他才知道的破玩意儿
some stupid thing only he knows exists?
有道理
Good point.
问吧
Do it.
正确答案是不是只有你才知道的破玩意儿
Are you some stupid thing only you know exists?
不是
No.
还剩余12个问题
Twelve.
所以你确定我们会知道...
So you're sure we'd know...?
停 别浪费问题了
No, don't waste one.
是我们知道的东西
It's something we know.
好的
Okay, okay.
该死 搞得我好紧张
Damn, this is stressful.
你觉得压力太大的话 我们可以结束游戏
If it's too much, we can stop.
承认失败也不丢脸
No shame admitting defeat.
你去煮点咖啡 - 好
Make coffee. - On it.
真开心
That was fun.
谢谢你让我一起来
Thanks for letting me tag along.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你和托德是高中校友 真是不可思议
Crazy you and Todd went to school together.
就是啊
I know.
我姥姥会说"真是太巧了"
My meemaw would call that "quite the coinkydink."
嘿
Hey.
托德邀请我
Listen, Todd invited me
明天和他一块去开越野摩托车
to ride dirt bikes tomorrow.
你不许去
You're not doing that.
为啥
Why?
你有个女儿 对你来说太危险了
You have a child. It's dangerous.
我会戴好头盔的
I'll wear a helmet.
那也不行
No.
托德他妈妈就让他去的啊
Todd's mom lets him do it.
你说啥
What did you say?
怎么了
What?
托德他妈妈让他去
"Todd's mom lets him do it,"
你的意思是我是你妈妈咯
like I'm your mom?
我不是这个意思
That ain't what I meant.
听着就是这个意思啊
Well, that's what it sounded like.
你不喜欢我这个表达的话
Well, if you don't like it,
也许你就不应该表现得像我妈一样
maybe you should stop acting like my mom.
你... 我...
You-- I--
你小子有大♥麻♥烦了
You are in trouble, mister.
还敢给我翻白眼
Oh, don't you roll your eyes at me.
这个呢
How about this?
可以
I like it.
确定吗
You sure?
问吧
Do it.
是身处于这个屋子里的吗
Are you something in this house?
是的
Yes.
太好了 干得漂亮
Yes! Good job.
这就是团队合作 宝贝
Teamwork, babe.
你不许和我闺蜜的儿子一块出去玩
You are not playing with my friend's son!
我是成年人了 我想和谁玩就和谁玩
I'm a grown man, I can play with whoever I want.
又吵起来了哈
Trouble in paradise.
我们回来了
We're back.
很早就听到了
We heard.
丝丝还好吗
CeeCee good?
睡得很熟
Sound asleep.
你们俩没事吧
You two okay?
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
行吧
All righty.
我们在玩20个问题
We're playing 20 Questions
你想加入吗
if you'd like to join.
才不想
No.
你们都不想她一起玩是吧
Anyone else glad she said no?
真爽
That was great.
我好久没开了
I haven't ridden in years.
你怎么就不开了呢
Why'd you stop?
你懂的 生活很繁忙
Oh, you know, got busy.
在繁忙的工作之余还要搞定妻子孩子
Wife, baby, job.
你多大了
How old are you?
19岁...
Nineteen...
半 快20岁了
and a half, basically 20.
你应该见见他老婆
You should see his wife.
身材火♥辣♥
She's hot.
嘿
Hey!
感谢你的评价 但你这么说还是不合适
I mean, thank you, but hey.
谁想来点啤酒
All right, who's ready for some beer?
我来一罐 - 快给我
Oh, yeah, count me in. - Please.
我还以为我们还要再多开一会呢
Thought we were gonna ride some more?
是的
We are.
酒后开摩托车啊
After drinking?
你不是说他很酷吗
I thought you said he was cool.
我是很酷啊
I'm cool.
我开过拖车呢 见过大世面
I drive a tow truck. I've seen stuff.
相信我 人身安全也一样酷
Believe me, safe is cool.
你们喝酒前至少得吃点东西保护一下胃吧
At least eat something to coat your stomach.
不好意思啊 我们的妈妈都没准备零食
I'm sorry, our mommies didn't pack us any snacks.
没事 我卡车里有些奶酪棒
Well, that's all right, I got some string cheese in the truck.
你丈夫和他的小朋友们一块出去玩啦
So, is your husband out with his little friends?
别叫他们小朋友
Don't call them that.
抱歉
Sorry.
你丈夫和
Is your husband out
他的大朋友们一块出去玩啦
with his big-boy friends?
你能别幸灾乐祸了吗
Can you stop enjoying this?
做不到
No.
让我生气的不是他和朋友出去玩
I'm not upset he's out with friends.
而是他要去干一些危险的事
I'm upset he's doing something dangerous.
那你为啥要让他去呢
Well, why didn't you tell him not to?
我告诉了他别去 他不听我的
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表