剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
没错
Absolutely.
真的吗
Really?
因为他经常... -啊吧啊吧
'Cause usually, he... - Bup, bup, bup.
你胡言乱语啥呢?-嘘嘘嘘
What's "bup, bup, bup"? - Shut up-up-up.
克洛伊竟然不和她妈妈一起过母亲节
I'm surprised Chloe isn't spending Mother's Day with her mother.
也许她妈妈不住在本地呢
Maybe her mom doesn't live here.
或者她们俩关系破裂所以不联♥系♥了
Or maybe they're estranged and don't speak.
我要去摸个底
I'll get to the bottom of it.
别去挖人家黑料
Oh, don't go digging up dirt.
万一她在利用咱们儿子呢?
What if she's using him?
他一无所有的 她图啥呢?
Using him for what? He has nothing.
所以你承认他们的关系很奇怪
So you admit it's weird.
我们得陪着康纳
We have to be there for Connor.
那我妈怎么办?
What about my mom?
我有个很馊的主意
Here's the worst idea I've ever had.
让她来我们家
Bring her here.
你先打住
Bup, bup, bup!
你觉得这主意好吗
How do you like it?
你想啊
Think about it.
在克洛伊面前 我妈得好好表现吧
My mom has to be on her best behavior in front of Chloe, right?
所以她不能对你妈妈嘴臭
So she can't be mean to your mom.
没错
True.
还有啊 我们要是把这次聚餐视为早午餐
Plus, if we call it brunch,
大家都会很开心
everyone will be happy,
因为女士们都喜欢早午餐
'cause ladies love brunch.
我很想说你这个想法很愚蠢 但实际上你说得没错
I want to say that's stupid, but we really do.
喂?
Hello?
嘿老妈
Hey, Mom.
我对于周日的安排有了个有趣的新想法
I was thinking about Sunday and I had a fun thought.
只要我是跟你和丝丝一起度过
Well, as long as I get to spend the day with you and CeeCee,
随便你怎么安排
anything is fine.
太好了
Terrific.
我们一起在我丈母娘家里小聚一下吧
How about we all get together at the McAllisters'?
你想让我和你丈母娘一起共度母亲节啊
You want me to spend my Mother's Day with your mother-in-law?
就吃个早午餐而已
Just brunch.
我确实蛮喜欢早午餐的
Well, I do like brunch.
我可以趁机搔你痒痒
I could totally tickle you right now.
我也可以趁机炒你鱿鱼
I could totally fire you right now.
你真是没有幽默感
You have no whimsy.
麦卡利斯特先生 我能和你说个事吗
Mr. McAllister, can I talk to you about something?
什么事
What's up?
我邀请了我妈和你夫人一起共进母亲节早午餐
Well, I invited my mom to Mother's Day brunch with Mrs. McAllister.
真的吗
Really?
来吧 你可以让这车砸死我了
Hey, would you go ahead and drop this car on me?
拜托 康纳希望我们为了他和克洛伊在场
Come on. Connor wants us to be there for him and Chloe,
只有这样 大家才会高兴
and this was the only way to make everyone happy.
你真觉得这样他们俩就会高兴了?
You really think they're gonna be happy?
我们可以开开他们俩的玩笑
Well, we're gonna make a fuss over 'em.
好的玩笑大家都喜欢啊
Who doesn't love a fuss?
你为你母亲做了点啥呢
What're you doing for your mother?
我母亲去世了
My mother's dead.
抱歉
Sorry.
才没有呢
No, she ain't.
怎么 我就不能开玩笑吗
Oh, would you let me have my fun?
这可是我独有的幽默感
Whimsy.
嗨
Hi.
哈喽
Hello.
我在想如果我和你共度母亲节
So, I was thinking, maybe it would be more special
对于你来说会很特别
if I spent Mother's Day with you.
真的吗
Really?
丝丝也可以和她奶奶一起过节
Yeah, and CeeCee can spend it with her grandma.
我喜欢
Oh, I would love that.
还有她外婆
And her other grandma.
我知道这不是你理想中的母亲节
Look, I know it's not what you were hoping for,
但她真的想过来
but she really wants to come.
她当然想了
Of course she does.
对她来说最棒的母亲节礼物就是毁了我的母亲节
What better Mother's Day gift for her than to ruin mine?
拜托 这也许是个
Well, okay, come on, maybe this is a chance
你们俩和好的机会
for the two of you to make up.
我终于能见到康纳的女朋友了
I'm finally meeting Connor's girlfriend.
我可不想玛丽过来让我难堪
I don't want Mary embarrassing me.
你也可以表现出色啊
Or you end up looking great.
因为你们俩之间 你才是更酷的
Because, between the two of you, you are the cool one.
美发店的姑娘说我长得像梅格·瑞恩[美国著名演员]
The girl at the salon did say I look like Meg Ryan.
我能看出来
I totally see it.
行吧 让她来吧
Fine, she can come.
不过我先说明 我已经做出巨大牺牲了
But for the record, I am making a big sacrifice.
没错 但重要的是你需要默默承担
Yeah, but you suffer in silence and that's what counts.
这是啥
What's all this?
在去接我妈之前 我想先送你点东西
Well, I wanted to leave you a little something before I pick up my mom.
我和你说了不用送我任何东西
Oh, I told you you didn't have to do anything.
只是给你倒了杯咖啡 送了张贺卡
It's just coffee and a card.
谢谢
Thank you.
要我现在打开吗
Should I open it now?
可以
Sure, go ahead.
我给你写了首诗
I wrote you a poem.
天呐
Oh... boy.
致我美丽的妻子 我一生的挚爱
"To my beautiful wife, the love of my life..."
开头不错
Solid start.
得妈如此
"I'm glad you're CeeCee's mother,
夫复何求
she wouldn't want any other."
这句我想了好久
That one took a while.
我希望母亲节你会过得很不错
"I hope your Mother's Day is da bomb,
只可惜你得和你母亲一起过
sorry you have to spend it with your mom."
我宣布这是我最爱的贺卡了
I've never loved a card more.
你喜欢就好
I'm glad.
你觉得布道怎么样
What did you think of the sermon?
震撼人心
Mm. Powerful stuff.
你都睡着了
You were sleeping.
我是在祈祷好吧
I was praying.
我也不用再和你说一遍了吧...
It probably don't need to be said--
那你就别说
Then don't.
请你尽量别和麦卡利斯特夫人起冲突
Please try and get along with Mrs. McAllister.
我可以装好人
I can be nice.
我知道 但你打算装好人吗
I know you can be, but are you gonna?
嗯
Yes.
前提是那个贱女人不煽风点火
As long as that B-word doesn't start anything.
我们快到了 你赶紧先把坏话说完吧
Okay, we're getting close, so get all the poison out now.
不用了
I am good.
只是她那副高傲的样子让我很火大
It just gets my goat the way she acts all high and mighty.
我还是绕点路吧 -以为她自己比所有人都优秀
I'm just gonna circle. -Like she's better than everybody else.
那她就大错特错了
Boy, does she have another think coming.
因为上天知道...
Because He knows...
上天保佑 上天保佑
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
放松点 我擅长和妈妈们打交道
Relax, I'm great at this.
我其他男友的妈妈都很喜欢我
My other boyfriend's mom loves me.
真好笑
Funny.
你别在我妈旁边说这个
Don't do that around my mom.
还有什么别的不能说的吗
Any other no-nos?
不要谈论起政♥治♥或者宗教信仰
Don't talk about politics, religion,
或者你见过我赤身裸体
or that you've seen me naked.
我为你屁♥股♥上的那颗痣准备了个很可爱的小故事
I have such a cute story about that mole on your butt.
很好笑 别说了
Also funny. Please stop.
你不觉得她会很乐意听到
Don't you think she'd like to hear
她抚养长大的儿子是个多么细心的情人吗
what an attentive lover she raised?
上天请你再次保佑
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
我是这样想的
Okay, so I was thinking,
你坐这里 丝丝坐你旁边
you sit here, and then CeeCee right next to you.
很好
Love it.
我坐丝丝旁边
And then me.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表