剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
你每天都长得更像你♥爸♥一点了
You are looking more and more like your daddy every day.
我不确定
I don't know,
我觉得她长得更像我们家的人
I see so much of our side of the family in her.
才不是 你看这是典型的库珀家的鼻子
No, that's a Cooper nose right there.
我看得出来
And I got it.
也许是吧 但她眼睛绝对长得像曼迪
Maybe, but those are definitely Mandy's eyes.
也就相当于我的眼睛 所以...
Which are basically mine, so...
没错 她同时长得像我们俩
Yup. She's a little mish-mash of both of us.
除了长得像我们俩 还长得像你们俩
The mish is ours, the mash is yours.
你们俩如果情人节已经有了安排的话
You know, if y'all have Valentine's Day plans,
我很乐意照看她
I'd be happy to watch her.
你可太好了
Oh, that is so sweet of you,
但是我和吉姆已经答应下来帮他们带娃了
but Jim and I already agreed to.
你们俩就没啥情人节计划吗
You two aren't doing something special?
当然有了
Well, of course we are,
就是照看我们的孙女啊
we are watching our granddaughter.
抱歉 我们是可以来问你的 但他们俩来带更方便
Sorry, we would've asked, this just seemed easier.
我理解 -她就住在这里
I understand. -She's already here and...
而我家距离这有"整整"10分钟路程呢 我理解的
And I'm a whole ten minutes away. I understand.
爱尔兰国♥庆♥节 每年3月17日
我们可以在圣帕特里克节把她交给你
But St. Patrick's Day, she's all yours.
别让她喝醉就行
Just don't get her drunk.
宝宝该睡觉了
Sounds like nap time.
我来吧
I got this.
我靠 这动作就像鹈鹕扑向猎物一样
Dang, swooped her up like a pelican.
这个有意思
Hmm. That's funny.
你在丝丝的照片簿里放了一张你妈妈的照片吗
Did you put a picture of your mom in CeeCee's photo album?
没有
No.
你看 这里有一张
Well, there's one here.
所以呢
So?
所以她趁我们都不注意
So, while no one was looking,
偷偷塞进去一张她抱着丝丝的照片
she slipped in a picture of her holding CeeCee.
这有啥关系吗
Oh, does it matter?
没啥大问题
Not really.
感觉有点消极攻击
Just a little passive-aggressive.
总比你在家庭相册不放她的照片要好点吧
More passive-aggressive than you making a family photo album and leaving her out?
我没她照片啊
I didn't have any pictures of her.
你现在有了
Well, now you do. Yay.
西尔斯百货的摄影师拍的照片真棒
Boy, those folks at Sears take a nice picture.
第一季 第十集
乔治和曼迪的
头婚生活
宝宝睡着了
She is out.
"软猫猫"这首小曲每次都有用
"Soft Kitty" works every time.
玛丽
Um, Mary...
算了算了
Let it go.
是你把这张照片放进丝丝的照片簿里的吗
Did you put this picture in CeeCee's album?
没错
I did.
真♥相♥大白了 谁想吃中饭了 我们吃烤芝士三明治吧
Mystery solved. Who wants lunch? I'm thinking grilled cheese.
你还在我家里藏了点我不知道的东西吗
Is there anything else you've hidden around my house that I should be aware of?
我只是想让丝丝记住 她除了外婆 还有奶奶
I just wanted to remind CeeCee that she has two grandmothers.
她可真幸运 外婆奶奶都爱她
Yes, lucky girl, two loving grandmas.
真幸运啊
Lucky, lucky.
你其实可以在你自己家里放一本相册的
You know, you can keep a photo album at your house
想放啥照片都行
and put whatever you want in it.
你说得好像她来过我家似的
She never comes to my house.
这怎么能怪我呢?-你一直占着她啊
How is that my fault? -You're always hogging her.
占着?
Hogging?
她们一家三口都住在我家啊
I gave her and her parents a place to live.
而且是一个温馨的家
And a lovely place it is.
玛丽 我们一直欢迎你来
Mary, you know you're always welcome here.
真的吗?我没感觉到
Am I? Sure doesn't feel that way.
你别装腔作势了
Oh, come down off the cross.
你可是没见过我装腔作势的样子
Lady, you do not want me to come down.
好了好了 大家冷静
All right, all right, y'all need to cool your jets.
别费神了 我现在就走
Don't worry, I am leaving.
感谢你来啊
Thanks for stopping by.
我会狠狠为你祈祷的 但我不指望你会变好
Oh, I'll pray for you, but I do not have high hopes.
和你说啊 你要想想...
You know, when you think about it...
还是别想了
Best not to think about it.
然后她表现得好像我是恶人一样
And then she acted like I was the bad guy.
哦
Okay.
你是啥意思
What does "okay" mean?
代表我在听你说话
Means I'm listening.
不 你应该说
No, you're supposed to say,
你当然不是坏人啦
"Of course you're not the bad guy."
哦
Okay.
告诉我你真正的想法
Just tell me what you really think.
行吧
Fine.
我觉得是你在煽风点火
I think you started this
从你不在相册里放她照片的时候就开始了
when you left her out of the photo book.
我才不管你怎么想
Well, who cares what you think.
奥德丽 拜托 你知道我说得对
Oh, come on, Audrey, you know I'm right,
否则你都不会来问我
or you wouldn't even be asking me.
我确实可以去尝试理解她
I suppose I could see her side of this.
这就对了
There you go.
毕竟她这一年过得很艰难
After all, she has had a hard year.
你能认识到这一点非常好
It's big of you to recognize that.
不过丝丝是更喜欢我的
And CeeCee does love me more than her.
前面白说了
So close to sticking the landing.
只有我觉得她们越来越疯癫了吗
Is it just me or are they getting more crazy?
大概她们更年期到了
Maybe it's some sort of menopause thing.
你给我解释一下更年期
What do you think that means?
中年妇女无缘无故焦虑并发火
When old ladies sweat for no reason and get cranky?
小乔治 你...
Georgie, that is...
说得还挺对的
very accurate, um,
但我不觉得她们更年期到了
but I don't think that's what's happening here.
我不确定诶 一张小小的照片就你妈妈不爽了
I don't know, your mom was pretty upset about one little picture.
确实 但是你不得不承认你妈妈把照片偷偷带进我们家
Yeah, true, but you have to admit it was kind of weird
这行为也很奇怪
that she smuggled it into the house.
也许吧
I guess.
不过老实说 你♥妈♥的♥确把我妈排除在相册之外了
But to be fair, your mom does exclude her.
她又不是故意的 我们和宝宝就住在这
Well, it's not intentional. We're just here with the baby.
我想说的是 我理解我妈的看法
I'm just saying, I can understand where my mom's coming from.
我也理解我妈的看法
Yeah, and I can understand where my mom is coming from.
哇哦
Wow.
咋啦
Wow what?
我第一次看到你站在她这一边
I've never heard you take her side in anything.
我没有站在她这一边
I'm not taking her side.
我只是客观看待事实
I'm just seeing things as they are.
我也是啊
And I'm not?
你才不是 你一直在给你妈妈辩解
No, you're always giving your mom a pass for everything.
拜托 她丈夫才没去世多久
Oh, come on, her husband just died,
她最喜欢的孩子搬走了 -你在指你自己吗
her favorite kid moved away... -You?
我是说谢尔顿
Sheldon.
并且她不得不和我那个恨天恨地恨她母亲的妹妹一起生活
And she's stuck living with my sister, who hates her and hates the world.
米希只是进入了青少年叛逆期而已
Missy's just being a teenager.
我那时可不像米希这样
I wasn't like that when I was a teenager.
亲 你现在还是青少年呢
Honey, you're still a teenager.
你是想和我吵架吗?-没有
You trying to pick a fight with me? -No.
感觉你就想和我吵
Sure feels that way.
真没有
Well, I'm not.
那我们没事了?-太没事了
So we're good? -Oh, we're good.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
爱你
Love you.
也爱你
Love you, too.
每天一次祈祷 让你远离撒旦
你好 玛丽
Hello, Mary.
你来干啥
Oh. What brings you by?
我一直在想昨天的事
I was thinking about what happened yesterday,
我理解了你为啥觉得自己被冷落了
and I can understand why you felt left out.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表