剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
车洗好了 雨水槽也清理干净了
Cars are washed, gutters are clean.
很好
Great.
嘿 我在屋顶上发现了几块瓦片有点松动了
Hey, I noticed a couple loose shingles when I was up there.
你上次修理屋顶是啥时候
When was the last time you had your roof done?
七八年前吧
Seven, eight years ago?
不对 你当时修的时候我还怀着康纳呢
No. I was still nursing Connor.
请告诉我你记错了
Please tell me that was not seven, eight years ago.
那应该是更久之前了
I guess it's been longer than I thought.
我可以去固定住那些瓦片
I can fix those shingles,
至少能让它撑个几年
get you a couple more years out of it.
我来帮你
I'll give you a hand.
你不许给我上梯子
I don't want you up on a ladder.
我不会摔下来的
I ain't gonna fall.
那上次你去挂圣诞彩灯的时候发生了啥呢?
What happened when you were hanging the Christmas lights?
那只松鼠吓了我一大跳
That squirrel startled me.
我现在不会被吓到了
I'll be ready for him now.
看呐 电视台给我发工资了
Look what came. My paycheck from the news station.
真好 多少呢
Sweet, how much we talking?
重点不在于钱
It's not about the money.
而在于大家看到并且嫉妒我上了电视
It's about people seeing me on TV and being jealous.
我供你上大学 结果就这
That is what I sent you to college for.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我打算去享受一下水疗
I think I'll book myself a spa day to celebrate.
那玩意不是很贵的么
Ain't that expensive?
没错 但这是我上电视赚的钱
Yeah, but TV money.
那看来我要用我卖♥♥轮胎赚的钱去买♥♥新瓦片
Guess I'll spend my "tire money" on a new roof.
或者付你从屋顶摔下来的治疗费用
Or hospital bills when you fall.
我不会让他掉下来的
I won't let him fall.
我不会掉下来的!
I ain't gonna fall!
曼迪能赚点外快还蛮好的
Nice that Mandy's making a little extra money.
嗯 然后眨眼间就花完了
Yeah, and blowing through it just as fast.
你是不爽她犒劳她自己么?
Are you upset she's treating herself?
我们俩还房♥贷 供她吃一日三餐
We pay the mortgage, buy all the food,
结果得到了啥回报呢?
and what do we get in return?
她都没想过要为家里出点钱
She don't even offer to chip in.
你会要她的钱?
You would take her money?
首先她要有这个想法 奥德丽
It's the thought that counts, Audrey.
然而她从来没为我们想过
And she never thinks the thought.
你又不知道她脑子在想啥
You don't know what she thinks.
你要是觉得她思考过这方面的问题 我请你三思
Well, if you think she thought the thought, keep thinking.
这是属于他们俩的钱
It's their money.
如果小乔治对此无意见
If it doesn't bother Georgie,
你也不应该有意见
it shouldn't bother you.
行吧 你也许说得对
Yeah, I guess you're right.
你有下订单买♥♥新轮辋吗?
You put in an order for those new rims?
买♥♥了
I did.
很好 悬架你收拾好了吗
Great. You restocked the struts?
好了 -好好好
Yes, sir. -Good, good.
你有不爽曼迪把所有电视台的工资都花在水疗上吗?
Does it bother you Mandy's spending all that money on a spa day?
乔治和曼迪的
头婚生活
第一季 第十八集
我为啥会不爽?-什么会让你不爽?
Why would it bother me? -Why would what bother you?
我们在讨论一件私密的家庭事务
This here's private family business.
曼迪给他戴绿帽啦?
Mandy stepping out on him?
我们都能预见到
We all saw that coming.
不是 她要去做按♥摩♥
No. She's going to get a massage.
所以她要脱衣服
So she's taking her clothes off
然后被陌生人搓揉身体
and getting rubbed by a total stranger.
我完全想错了
I was way off.
重点不在于按♥摩♥
It ain't about the massage,
而在于她在浪费钱
it's about her wasting their money.
她放松身心享受水疗后回家
She comes home relaxed from the spa,
对我来说也是个奖励
that's a treat for me, too.
他是指上♥床♥
He's talking about doing it.
和你的宝贝女儿上♥床♥
With your little girl.
你对曼迪去做水疗有意见吗?
Are you upset that Mandy's going to the spa?
没有 我女儿住我家吃我的食物
No, what do I care what my daughter does with her money
还大手大脚花钱 关我啥事呢
while she's living under my roof and eating my food?
所以你确实有意见
So, it does bother you?
是的
Yes.
但我没意见 你对此也很失望
And it bothers you that it doesn't bother me?
没错
Also yes.
那我努力想个理由去表达失望
Well, I will try harder to be bothered by it.
中午前想好
Get there by lunch,
我还想跟你吐槽更多
I really want to complain about this more.
什么情况?-在床上吃早餐吧
What's all this? -Breakfast in bed.
馅饼大餐哦
A Pop-Tart buffet.
有红糖肉桂馅的
We have brown sugar cinnamon,
巧克力馅的
chocolate,
并且为了健康考虑 撒了一些草莓味糖粉
and for the health-conscious, strawberry frosted.
就那个吧
That one.
你想要烤到什么程度?
And how would you like that toasted?
适中
Medium?
很棒
Excellent choice.
所以我们什么时候再约?
So, when can we hang out again?
我正想和你说这件事
Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that.
我住的大楼正在杀虫中
My building's being fumigated,
我希望可以在你这住个几天
and I was hoping I could stay here for a few days.
额...
Um...
有问题吗?
That a problem?
就...你都还没见过我妈呢
It's just, you haven't even met my mom yet.
那就让我见见她
Then let me meet her.
额...
Um...
还有问题?
Is that a problem?
我们俩都没约过几次呢
We haven't been dating that long,
这是不是有点快了?
isn't this all a little quick?
没事 我可以睡在音乐店的仓库里
It's fine, I can crash in the stockroom at work.
我只是觉得住你这会更有乐趣一点
I just thought this would be more fun.
我比音乐店的仓库更有乐趣?
I'm more fun than the stockroom at a music store?
这是别人对我说过的最好的话了
That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
说实话 有点可悲
Well, that's... sad.
就住几天吗?
Just a few days?
你没意见吧?
If that's okay?
没意见
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你得把车停在街上 然后再进到车♥库♥
Just park down the street, come in through the garage,
如果你看到一个金发女性
and if you see a blonde woman,
假装你不会说英语
pretend you don't speak English.
我女儿在这呢
There's my girls.
睡了吗?
How's it going?
还好睡了
She's asleep, which is good
否则她会一直踢倒积木塔
because she kept knocking down our tower.
工作顺利吗?
How was work?
顺利
It was good.
晚上想一起做点啥吗?
Hey, you want to do something tonight?
你有什么计划?
Oh, what'd you have in mind?
不知道 和你♥爸♥妈一起吃顿晚餐?
I don't know, maybe dinner.
而且是我们来掌勺
That we cook for your folks.
为啥?
Why?
他们为我们牺牲了不少
They do a lot for us.
得让他们知道我们对此很感激
It'd be nice to let them know we appreciate it.
我妈又对你胡说啥了?
What dumb thing did my mom say?
啥都没说 -好
Nothing. - Good.
都是你♥爸♥说的
Your dad said it.
啥?
What?
他只是觉得我们把他们俩所做的一切都视为理所当然
He just feels like we might be taking them for granted.
瞎说 你之前一整天都在维修房♥子呢
That's crazy, you spent all day working on the house.
我所谓的"我们" 其实大部分指的是你
It was more your half of "we."
我都没做啥
Well, I didn't do anything.
说的一点不错
There you go!
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表