剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
And I'm gonna get it. What's his name?
你为什么不问曼迪呢
Why don't you ask Mandy?
我问了 她不肯告诉我
I did. She won't tell me.
如果我告诉你了
Look, if I tell you,
你绝对不可以说出去
it has to stay secret.
不会的 我向天发誓不说出去
Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye.
我们不是小孩子了 你向我承诺就行
We're not on the monkey bars, just say you promise.
我承诺不说出去
Promise.
谢谢你
Thank you.
小乔治
Georgie.
你是个好男人
You're a good man.
我一直在努力成为好男人 先生
I try, sir.
还好我没开枪打他
So glad I didn't shoot him.
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
你认识一个叫曼迪·麦卡利斯特的姑娘吗?
You know a girl name of Mandy McAllister?
我以前认识 怎么了?
I used to, why?
你欠了她很多钱
You owe her a bunch of money.
你是谁啊?
Who are you?
她丈夫
I'm her husband.
不是吧 她结婚了啊
Oh, damn, she got married?
我还一直想找她和好呢
I always thought someday we'd have a reconciliation.
嗯 你一个不注意就错过良机了
Yeah, well, you snooze, you lose.
你看着有点小啊
You're kinda young, ain't ya?
我生活作息健康 还尽量避免晒太阳
I live a healthy lifestyle, I stay out of the sun.
所以这笔钱怎么办
What are we gonna do about this?
我一直是想还的
Oh, yeah, I've been meaning to pay her back.
那现在你的机会来了
Well, now's your chance.
进来吧
Come on in.
你经常见到她妈妈么?
You see her mom much?
为啥问这个?
Why?
我一直觉得她妈妈很性感
I always thought she was kinda hot.
你真恶心
Oh, ew.
你确定不来罐啤酒?
You sure you don't want a beer?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
所以这笔钱到底怎么办
Now, how we gonna handle this money situation?
简单 我给你开张支票
Simple. I'll, uh, write you a check.
可以
All right, then.
你能爽快还钱 我很感激
I appreciate you being cool about this.
戒酒的步骤之一就是弥补他人
Well, making amends is one of the steps of being sober.
戒酒的第一步难道不是停止喝酒吗?
Ain't not drinking like step number one?
没错 但啤酒不算酒
Oh, yeah, but that's beer, that don't count.
曼迪和我分手是对的
You know, Mandy was right to break up with me.
我当时状态不是很好
I wasn't in a great place.
比现在还差吗? - 差多了
Worse than now? - Way worse.
她甩了我的那个晚上 我从楼梯上摔下来了
The night she dumped me, I fell down a flight of stairs.
哎哟 - 还好我当时喝醉了
Ouch. - Good thing I was drunk.
只摔断了只手腕
Only broke a wrist.
那笔费用就是治疗我的手腕的
That's what that medical bill was.
我手腕到现在还咔嗒作响呢
Still clicks.
听到了没?
Hear it?
听到了
Oh, yeah.
就像圆珠笔的声音
Like a Bic pen.
来 给你
Well, anyways, here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们会要小孩吗?
Are y'all gonna have kids?
我们已经有一个女儿了
We got one, little girl.
也许我可以之后找时间看看她
Aw, well, maybe I can come meet her sometime.
可以
I guess.
你们住在哪里
Where you live?
阿♥拉♥巴马
Alabama.
可恶 出了得州的话我就违反假释条例了
Well, shoot, leaving the state would be a parole violation.
那真是太遗憾了 祝你好运
Well, that's a shame. Good luck to ya.
梅德福互助银行
先生 很抱歉 这张支票无法兑换
I'm sorry, sir, this check is no good.
我大概猜到了 谢谢你
Yeah, I had a feeling. Thank you.
你怎么回事?
What the hell?
你给了我一张空头支票
You gave me a bad check.
不好意思啊 你先等在这里 我马上给你现金
Yeah, sorry. Wait here, I'll get you cash.
你很安静啊 没事吧
You're awful quiet. You all right?
我只是累了
Just tired.
今天很忙吗?
Busy day?
那简直太忙了
Busy, busy.
康纳 为什么你就不能破例一次
Connor, why don't you be a member of this family
和你的家人一起坐下吃饭呢
and join us for once?
我站在这里感觉很好
I'm good.
我感觉不好啊
Well, I'm not.
你想和我一起站在这里吃饭吗?
Would you like to join me?
不想
No.
我想让你知道 一直欢迎你站在这里和我一块吃饭
Just know, you're always welcome.
和大家说一下
Just so you know,
我准备每周在餐厅工作3个晚上
I'm gonna be working three nights a week at the diner,
要开始慢慢还上信♥用♥卡♥欠款了
start chipping away at those credit cards.
丝丝怎么办?
What about CeeCee?
我和阿曼达已经讨论过了
Amanda and I have already discussed it.
外婆出马来带小孩
Grandma's on the job.
如果我在的话 我可以...
Well, if I'm around, I can--
我能搞定!
Grandma's got it!
麦卡利斯特先生 如果你可以考虑的话
Hey, Mr. McAllister, if you're open to it,
我有一些主意
I've got some ideas as to how
可以让你的店赚更多的钱
I can be making more money at the store.
你有什么想法?
What you thinking?
店里有一辆
Well, we got a tow truck
闲置的拖车
that mostly just sits there.
我们可以用它来援救那些爆胎的车
Why ain't we out there rescuing folks with flat tires?
有人需要拖车的时候
'Cause the police always call Fagenbacher's Texaco
警♥察♥总是会让大公♥司♥帮忙
when someone needs a tow.
我懂你意思 但是我和你说啊
I get it, but what if I were to tell you
我姥姥有一些警♥察♥朋友 得益于她
my Meemaw has some cop friends as a result of her...
之前的一些事业
previous endeavors?
事业?
Endeavors?
你是指非法赌博室吗
You mean an illegal gambling room?
我们还拥有一家非常合法的影像店帮助洗钱呢
We also had a perfectly legal video store to clean the money.
小乔治 你想表达什么
Georgie, where are you going with this?
别担心 所有事都会是光明正大的
Don't worry, everything will be aboveboard.
我们可以赞助警♥察♥的垒球队
We can sponsor the police softball team,
给他们的慈善基金捐款
make donations to their charity funds.
钱哪来呢
With what money?
我有信♥用♥卡♥啊
I got a credit card.
其实这并不是一个坏主意
You know, it's actually not a terrible idea.
这就对了 伟大的思想总是类似的
There you go. Great minds think alike.
只要我不需要晚上去开拖车
As long as I don't have to drive that truck at night...
我就同意
I'm in.
我来开 先生
No, sir, I'll do it.
我会拿上寻呼机 每天24小时待命
I'll get a pager, be on call 24/7.
也许某人会"不小心"
What if someone were to "accidentally"
在主路上掉了一盒钉子
drop a box of nails over on Main Street?
妈!
Mom.
我是想帮你还信♥用♥卡♥欠款呢
I'm trying to pay off your credit card,
别说我
so back off!
我喜欢这个想法 请继续
I like it. Keep thinking.
你们谁给我递一下盐
Can someone pass the salt?
谢谢
Thank you.
你要去上晚班 我晚上要去开拖车
You realize with you working nights and me on a tow truck,
我们可能会经常见不到面
we might not be seeing a lot of each other.
我知道
I know.
也会经常见不到丝丝
Or a lot of CeeCee.
等我们补上我挖下的财政窟窿之后
Well, we'll have a family reunion
我们就会团聚了
when we get out of the hole I dug.
这个计划不错
Sounds like a plan.
你真的很棒 小乔治库珀
You're really wonderful, Georgie Cooper.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表