剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
嘿 你知道规则的
Hey, you know the rule--
倒完咖啡的那个人要煮一壶新的
whoever finishes the coffee's got to make more.
就这规则啊
That's the rule, huh?
没错
Yeah.
谁制定的呢
And who made the rule?
额... 我
Well, uh, me.
干杯
Cheers.
没有规则 这里就无法无天了
Without rules, we got anarchy!
小乔治 你来一下
Georgie, can I see you a sec?
关上门 -我闯祸了吗
Shut the door. - Am I in trouble?
没有 -你要给我加薪吗
No. - Am I getting a raise?
不是 -那是我的咖啡规则有问题吗
No. - Is it about my coffee rule?
你先坐下
Just sit.
这周末我需要你帮忙看店
I need you to cover the store this weekend.
你要去哪
Where are you gonna be?
在新奥尔良举办的轮胎大会
Tire convention in New Orleans.
你不准备带我去吗
And you ain't taking me?
为啥要带你呢
Why would I?
参加轮胎大会就像去多莉山
Well, a tire convention's like going to Dollywood,
多莉山主题公园 位于美国田纳西州
但还要好 因为是轮胎主题
but better 'cause there's tires.
店需要你看着
Well, I need you here.
怎么不让鲁本来
What about Ruben?
你早晚有一天要接管我的店
Well, you're gonna take over the store someday.
让你先试试水
This is how you get your feet wet.
但是鲁本很讨厌我来管事
But he hates it when you leave me in charge.
他不会抱怨的 -你告诉他了?
Oh, he's fine. - So you told him?
没有 所以我才让你关门嘛
No, that's why the door's shut.
我可不想告诉他这个消息
Well, I don't want to tell him.
孩子 处理不满的员工也是管理工作的一部分
Son, dealing with disgruntled employees is part of the job.
那你怎么不去呢
Then why don't you do it?
我在处理你啊
Well, I'm dealing with you.
你现在很不满 我受够了
You're disgruntled. I'm done.
行吧
Fine.
这对你来说是好事
This is good for you.
对你才是好事吧
You mean it's good for you.
一回事
Same thing.
鲁本 提醒你一下
Ruben, just a heads-up.
麦卡利斯特先生这周末要出镇
Mr. McAllister's going out of town,
他让我来管事
and he's leaving me in charge.
真合理
That makes sense.
毕竟你已经来了几个月了
You have been here several months.
和你说啊 别把我们想成上下级关系
Just so you know, I don't even think of it as me being in charge.
我觉得我们更像是伙伴关系 就像探戈和卡什
I think of us more as partners, like Tango and Cash.
你在说谁啊
I don't know what that is.
你从来没看过库尔特·拉塞尔和史泰龙演的怒虎狂龙吗
You ain't never seen Tango & Cash? Kurt Russell, Sylvester Stallone?
给我煮咖啡去 -没问题
Go make coffee. - Yes, sir.
第一季 第九集
乔治和曼迪的
头婚生活
你走之前能去看一眼马桶吗
Before you leave, would you take a look at the toilet in our bathroom?
你只要稍微使点劲摇一下手柄就行了
Oh, you just have to jiggle the handle.
我不想干这件事 吉姆
I prefer not to jiggle, Jim.
行吧 我去弄
Okay, okay.
你周末去哪
Where you going?
在新奥尔良举办的轮胎大会
New Orleans, tire convention.
你带小乔治去吗
Oh. Are you taking Georgie?
我为啥要带他呢 -你为啥不带呢
Why would I? - Why wouldn't you?
他可社牛了 大家都喜欢他
He's great at networking, people like him.
我就喜欢他 -谢谢老弟
I'm a fan. - Thank you, Bubba.
所以我能去吗
So can I?
你真的想去吗 -真的想
You really want to? - I do.
行吧 我去和鲁本说一声让他看店
Okay, fine. I'll tell Ruben he has to run the shop.
我去说吧
I'll tell him.
不行 这是好消息
No, this is good news.
好消息得由老板传达
Boss gets to give the good news.
这些年来 我一直想和你去
So, all these years, I've offered to go with you,
你一直拒绝我
and you've always said no.
我只是觉得你对一帮大老爷们谈论胎面设计会感到毫无兴趣
Well, I just didn't think you'd care about a bunch of dudes talking about advances in tire treads.
美国著名轮胎品牌
固特异设计了一款新的防滑轮胎
Goodyear's got this new Aquatred.
排水量是普通轮胎的两倍
It's designed to shed water twice as fast as a normal tire.
很了不起
It's something else.
看见吧
See?
我走了你一个人带丝丝没问题吧 -当然
You'll be okay with CeeCee while I'm gone? - Of course.
外婆也能帮忙哦
Plus, Grandma's here.
我也可以帮忙
And I can always lend a hand.
你抱过婴儿吗
Have you ever even held a baby?
我演奏过手风琴
I've held an accordion.
有啥区别么
How different can it be?
你不能去挤压婴儿
You don't squeeze a baby.
明白
Got it.
固特异的Regatta系列是一款耐磨性强
"The Goodyear Regatta is a long-wearing,
噪音低 适合旅行的子午线轮胎
"quiet-riding, touring radial.
这款轮胎胎面宽 因此操控灵敏
It has a wide tread for responsive handling."
我们宝宝的睡前故事就是轮胎目录啊
Are you reading her a tire catalogue?
轮胎的背后故事不重要 重要的是性能
It ain't about the story. It's about the performance.
把这个小肉球给我抱抱
Give me that little nugget.
快来 宝贝
Come here. Come here, baby.
给你 -起身 宝贝
There you go. - Up, sweetie.
短暂离开她一段时间很困难
It's gonna be hard to be away from her.
那我呢
What about me?
那不一样
It's different.
你牙齿长全了 也会走路
You already got teeth and know how to walk.
我可真是完美呢
I am the whole package.
你♥爸♥那天说到以后会让我来接管汽修店 挺让人兴奋的
It's kind of exciting, your dad talking about me taking over the store someday.
那你以后就要成为梅德福轮胎大王了
Mm-hmm. You're gonna be the tire king of Medford.
野心得大一点 我要成为得克萨斯的轮胎之王
Forget Medford. I'm gonna be the tire king of Texas.
那得克萨斯的轮胎之王还会和我爸妈住一块吗
And does the tire king of Texas still live with my parents?
当然不会了 他到时候会有一套大别♥墅♥
Hell no. He's got a giant house.
我喜欢
Ooh. I like that.
配有轮胎形状的大泳池
Oh, and a big old pool in the shape of a tire.
也就是环形泳池
So a circle.
你说得对
Well... yeah.
我已经等不及要见韩泰轮胎的代表了
I can't wait to meet the Hankook tire guys.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我已经学会了韩语的"你好"怎么说
I learned how to say "hi" in Korean. Annyeong.
你怎么学的
How'd you learn that?
我打电♥话♥给了谢尔顿
Called Sheldon.
他还教了我点别的对话
He also taught me, "Hwajangsilyi eodieya."
啥意思 -卫生间在哪
What's that mean? - Where's the bathroom?
你弟怎么会懂韩语呢
Why does your brother know Korean?
那他又怎么会懂克林贡语呢
Why does he know Klingon?
我还是别问了
I've learned not to ask.
听好了 我得和你说些事
Listen, something I got to tell you.
什么事
Sure. What's up?
你一个韩国人也不会看见的
You won't be meeting any Koreans on this trip.
为啥
Why not?
我们不去轮胎大会
We're not going to the convention.
那我们去哪
Where we going?
邮轮赌场
To a riverboat casino.
我不理解
I don't understand.
就和其他赌场没啥两样 只不过它是漂在河上
Well, it's the same as a regular casino, only it floats.
所以我们整个行程就是个谎言
So this whole trip's a lie?
不是整个行程
Not the whole trip.
只有我们会去轮胎大会这部分是在撒谎
Just the part about the convention and us going to it.
那你请我来干啥呢
Well, why'd you even invite me?
我一开始可没请你
Uh, I didn't invite you.
我该怎么和曼迪说呢
What am I supposed to tell Mandy?
就和她说我们去轮胎大会了
Just tell her that we went to a tire convention.
我不想对我妻子撒谎
I don't want to lie to my wife.
这不算谎言
Oh, don't think of it as a lie.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表