剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
她比60%的同龄婴儿都要高
60th percentile for height,
体重算中位值
50th for weight.
所有指标看着都没问题
Everything looks right on target.
你再帮忙看看她的乳牙情况
Um, where are we with teething?
因为她肯定比九♥成♥小孩都能哭喊
Because she's about 90th percentile for screaming.
没你说得那么糟吧
Oh, she ain't been that bad.
真的吗?她叫得那么响 你在店里没听到么?
Oh, really? You don't hear it all the way at work?
小孩3岁前都是长乳牙的阶段
Kids can teethe up until their third birthday.
我要哭了
Okay, now I may cry.
行了 我们已经挺过1年半了
Come on, we're halfway there.
我们来这里是来抱怨的 不是么?
Hey, we're complaining here, all right?
和我一起抱怨吧
Get in the boat.
我和你说 你会怀念她现在的模样的
I'm telling you, you're gonna miss this.
她很快就会对你翻白眼
Before you know it, she's gonna be rolling her eyes
认为你说的话都是愚蠢的
and thinking everything you say is dumb.
咳
Ugh.
就像这样
Like that.
你们俩考虑过再生一个吗
You two thinking about having another one?
当然要 -也许吧
Definitely. - Maybe.
你真的不想再多生几个孩子吗
You really don't want to have more kids?
我不知道 也许未来某一天我就想了
I don't know. Probably... someday.
你不想让丝丝有个弟弟或者妹妹吗
You don't want CeeCee to have a little brother or sister?
请参考我上一个回答
I don't know. Probably someday.
如果你想让姐妹或者姐弟俩成为好朋友
Well, if you want them to be friends,
你口中的未来某一天得提前很多
that someday needs to be someday soon.
谁说的?
Says who?
你看 我跟谢尔顿还有米希差了好多岁
Come on, there's a big gap between me and Sheldon and Missy.
你和你弟也是
There's a big gap between you and your brother.
我和康纳相处得不错
Me and Connor are good.
你们俩都不怎么说话
You barely talk.
这就是我们的相处之道
Which is why we're good.
我还以为我们这事上目标一致呢
I thought we were on the same page with this.
一致个鬼 我从来没说过我已经准备好要二胎了
Why? I never said I was ready to have another baby.
当年你怀上了丝丝时 你也没准备好啊
Well, you weren't ready to have CeeCee,
她现在也很健康
and she turned out great.
而且坊间传闻
Hey, and word on the street is,
我妈当年也是意外怀上我的
I, too, was an unexpected blessing.
我当然很爱丝丝了
Look, of course I love CeeCee.
她是最棒的 而你...
She's the best, and you...
也高光过
have your moments.
但是生二胎是个重大决定
But having another kid is a big decision.
行吧 你说得对
Fine. You're right.
我也许不应该默认你已经同意了
Maybe I shouldn't have just assumed you were on board.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们应该好好讨论这事
This is something we should talk about.
同意
Agreed.
我已经准备好要二胎了
I'm ready to have another kid.
那太遗憾了 我还没
Yeah, well, uh, too bad.
乔治和曼迪的
头婚生活
第一季 第十六集
我们回来了
We're back.
医生怎么说
Hey. How was the doctor?
丝丝很健康 曼迪不想要二胎
CeeCee's perfect and Mandy don't want another kid.
我原话可不是这样的
That is not what I said.
好啊 那我们赶紧去卧室造人吧
Great, let's go to the bedroom and get to work.
想得美
Fat chance.
你们很开心能有两个孩子 是吧
Y'all are happy you had two kids, right?
当然 -呵呵
Of course. -Eh.
吉姆!
Jim.
怎么 你想让我说谎吗?
What, you want me to lie?
你其实很爱两个孩子的
You love both our children very much.
啊对对对
Sure.
吉姆!
Jim.
我都说对了
I said sure.
拜托 难道你不想抱上孙子吗
Oh, come on, don't you want a grandson someday?
和他一起玩接球
Somebody to play catch with?
别把我爸扯进来
Hey. Do not drag him into this.
嗯 别带上我
Yeah, please don't.
听着 我刚刚帮电视台顶过一次班
Look, I just got to fill in at the station.
他们很有可能再次让我去顶班
There's a good chance they're gonna call again.
所以不行 否则怀上之后我会肿得像个沙滩球
Now is not the time to be rolling around like a beach ball.
有道理 -谢谢
Fair point. -Thank you.
你生完之后可是花了好久才减肥成功的
Took you forever to lose that baby weight.
别说了 谢谢您
Again, thank you.
你无需现在就做决定
You don't have to decide this right away.
你们俩都年轻着呢
You're both young.
只有我算年轻吧
Well, I'm young.
再说一遍
Say it again.
他还是小孩子 不知道他在说啥
He's so young he don't even know what he's saying.
不 我很清楚我说了啥
No, I know exactly what I'm saying.
老兄 我在帮你解围呢
Dude, I'm trying to help you.
我来说吧 孩子是我生下来的
Let me help. I made the baby,
就是这个完美的孩子
the perfect baby, that's the baby.
抱歉 是我们俩造了个孩子
Excuse me, but we made a baby.
哎 老兄
Oh, dude.
你有东西要捐给教堂吗
You got anything to donate to the church?
没有
Don't think so.
行吧
All right.
我在处理一些丝丝已经穿不下的衣服
I'm getting rid of some of CeeCee's stuff she don't fit in no more.
好
Okay.
记得这件连体衣吗
Remember this one with the little footies?
太珍贵了
So precious.
你的算盘珠子都蹦我脸上了
I know what you're doing.
我只是在回忆我女儿还是个婴儿的时候有多可爱
What? I'm just remembering how cute my daughter was when she was a baby.
她现在也算婴儿好吧
She's still a baby.
但是已经长个了
Well, not this size of a baby.
别想着让我感到内疚
Okay, stop trying to guilt me.
那这样吧
How 'bout this?
我们让上天来决定事情的发展怎么样?
Why don't we just put it in God's hands and see what happens?
你自己一个人撸去吧
Put it in your own hands. That's what's gonna happen.
你看看
Look at this.
2号♥桌那人只给了我5毛钱和他的电♥话♥号♥码
Guy at table two gave me 50 cents and his phone number.
我都不配一张纸币吗
Am I really not even worth paper money?
你还是会打给他的吧 -真好笑
You gonna call him? - Ha-ha.
也许会吧
Probably.
我能问你个私人问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a personal question?
可以
Sure.
你很高兴只有一个孩子 是吧
You're happy just having one kid, right?
一个孩子 没有丈夫
One kid, no husband.
兜里还有整整5毛钱等着我去花
50 cents burning a hole in my pocket.
真是太高兴了
So happy.
小乔治一直在纠缠我 让我生二胎
Georgie's pestering me to have another baby.
你不想吗
You don't want another one?
现在不想
Well, not right now.
那就教你一招 我当时就这么对我前夫的
Well, then do what I did with my ex.
我和他说我们已经尽力了
I told him we were trying,
但我偷偷在吃避孕药
but I was secretly still on birth control.
就是你那个最后和其他女人生了个孩子的前夫吗?
And, uh, this is the ex-husband that ended up having a baby with another woman?
我给你两毛五
You know what? Here's a quarter.
你去寻求别人的建议吧
Go call someone else for advice.
这是最后一批了
This is the last batch.
天哪
Judas Priest.
究竟有多少支票啊
How many checks are there?
如果你让我代签你的名字 你就不用亲自干这苦差事了
If you'd let me sign your name, you wouldn't have to do this.
没事的
It's fine.
你不相信我吗
You don't trust me?
我当然信任你了
Of course I trust you.
那就让我代签你的名字
So let me sign your name.
门都没有
No.
你在这呢
Oh, there you are.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表