剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
《乔治和曼迪的头婚生活》 前情提要
Previously on Georgie & Mandy's First Marriage...
有个女孩 -嗯
There's this girl. -Okay.
她是一家音乐店的员工
She works at the music store.
很漂亮 -是
Pretty. -Yes.
这是克洛伊 -嗨
Uh, this is Chloe. -Hi.
我是康纳的爸爸
I'm Connor's dad.
幸会 康纳的爸爸
Nice to meet you, Connor's dad.
她来了?
She's here?
没错
Yep.
你能见到她而我却不能?
So you got to meet her and I didn't?
你说得一点不错
That is what happened.
该死
Damn.
我来吧 我擅长弄这个
Let me, I'm good with those.
你毕竟可以单手解开我胸罩
Well, I have seen you get my bra off with one hand.
你得对重要的事情上点心
When something's important, you put in the effort.
谢谢
Thank you.
话说 母亲节快到了
So... Mother's Day is coming up.
我知道 你不必给我准备什么
I know. You don't have to get me anything.
你确定?
Are you sure?
正确流程不应该是
This ain't one of those times
你说你啥都不需要
when you say you don't want nothing,
但其实你希望我给你一个惊喜
but what you really want is for me to surprise you
并且这个惊喜正是你心中所想
with exactly what you want?
当然不是了 你为啥会这么想
What? No. Why would you think that?
电视剧就这么演的
Well, I've seen it a bunch on TV
而且通常以寻欢作乐为结尾
and it often leads to high jinks.
我保证我只想安安静静地
I promise, I don't want any fuss.
跟你和丝丝好好休息一天
I just want a day off with you and CeeCee.
那这样吧
Well, how about this?
我早起带丝丝 让你睡个懒觉
I get up with CeeCee and let you sleep in...
我喜欢
I like it.
然后我们仨去公园野餐
Then the three of us can have a picnic at the park...
很好
Fun.
然后我们把丝丝带回来让你♥爸♥妈带
Then we can drop CeeCee off with your parents
我们俩去酒店
and go to a hotel.
去酒店睡觉吗
And you leave me there to sleep?
你总归会睡的
Eventually.
你真好
You're the best.
你会为你妈妈做点什么吗
So, you doing anything for your mom?
我已经有几个计划在考虑中了
I'm playing around with something.
我才不会为那个神经病做任何事呢
I'm not doing anything for that psycho.
拜托 这可是母亲节啊
Come on, it's Mother's Day.
等到神经病节到来的时候 我会给她做个专属蛋糕的
And when it's Psycho's Day, I'll bake her a cake.
你们又在吵啥了?
What are y'all fighting about now?
她不让我出门
She grounded me.
因为你之前跑墨西哥去了?
'Cause you ran away to Mexico?
那事我已经刑满释放了
Oh, I finished that grounding.
这又是新的刑期
This is a whole new one.
多久?
For how long?
她说直到恶魔离我而去为止
She said until the devil leaves my body.
现在离周日还有几天 你赶紧把它赶出来
So you have till Sunday. Get him out.
你在和谁说话?
Who are you talking to?
禁止你出门 电♥话♥你也不许打
No phones, you are grounded.
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan.
妈 是我
It's just me, Mom.
我们在说母亲节的事
I was talking to her about Mother's Day.
不用对付米希是我唯一想要的礼物
Not dealing with Missy is the only gift I want.
不过我也很期待见到你和我外孙女
But I am looking forward to seeing you and my granddaughter.
嗯哼
Uh-huh...
你会回家的吧
I am gonna see you, right?
我已经有别的计划了
Well, I actually had plans.
但我可以重新安排
But I can rearrange things.
不 不用麻烦了
No, no. Don't trouble yourself.
不麻烦 我也想回来看看
Oh, it's no trouble. I want to.
很好 我们还可以一起去做礼拜
Great, we can all go to church together.
真棒呢
Cool.
我让杰夫牧师给你留个前排的位子
I will tell Pastor Jeff to save you a seat up front.
越来越棒了呢
Keeps getting cooler.
嘿 和你妈妈说的怎么样了
Hey, how'd it go with your mom?
蛮好
Good, good.
跟你说一个有趣的母亲节想法...
So, here's a fun thought about Mother's Day...
乔治和曼迪的
头婚生活
第一季 第二十集
我可不会在母亲节踏进教堂一步
Ugh, I am not going to church on Mother's Day.
拜托 就一两个小时
Come on, it's just a few hours.
但这是我的特殊日子
But it's my special day.
那你就待在家和你妈妈一块庆祝吧
Then stay here and celebrate with your mom.
但这是我的特殊日子
But it's my special day.
你母亲节真不想和我一起过?
You're really not spending Mother's Day with me?
我们也想啊 但现在情况有点复杂
Well, we want to, but it's complicated.
面对现实吧 家里已经不是你一个人说了算了
Your reign is over, deal with it.
康纳还是会在家的啊 你不出去吧
You still got Connor. You're around, right?
失业的好处之一就是可以一直在家
One of the benefits of unemployment.
瞧 你可以和你最喜欢的孩子共度母亲节
See? You get to spend the day with your favorite kid.
他们俩我同等喜欢
I don't have favorites.
你别说了 当我们瞎吗
Oh, just stop. Everybody knows.
妈 我会给你准备点特别的
I'll make it special for you, Mom.
鲜花 或者糖果 或者床上早餐...
Flowers, candy, breakfast in bed...
我想见你女朋友
I want to meet that girl you're seeing.
巧克力咋样 你可喜欢了
Chocolate, I know you love chocolate.
你看你♥爸♥和小乔治都见过她了
Come on, your father's met her, Georgie's met her.
我只想见她 这要求不过分吧
This is the only thing I'm asking for.
行吧 我会带她来见你的
Fine, I'll bring her.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
他不准反悔
No backsies.
你这风笛练了多久啊
How long have you been playing the bagpipes?
我都不确定吹得对不对 但别人也看不出来
I'm not sure I do, but who can tell?
你周日有空吗
Hey, are you doing anything Sunday?
有空 怎么了
I don't think so. Why?
我妈想见你
My mom would like to meet you.
太好了
Great.
你这人怎么这么难弄呢
Why are you being so difficult?
我没说笑 我也想见她
No, I'm serious. I want to meet her.
行吧 我丑话说在前头
Okay, but I'm warning you,
她对我有点保护欲
she can be a little protective.
没事的 妈妈们都喜欢我
It's gonna be fine. Moms like me.
她也许不乐意见到你喜欢我
She might not like that you like me.
你觉得我喜欢你?
Oh, you think I like you?
当然了 我可是会吹风笛的男人
Of course you do, I play the bagpipes.
你铺床单了吗?还是就盖一层毯子敷衍一下?
Did you do the sheets, or just throw the blanket on top?
就应该等你离开再铺床的
I knew I should've waited till you left.
可以打扰一下吗?
Am I interrupting?
没事 在铺床而已
Oh, just making the bed.
呵呵
Yeah, right.
什么事?
What's up?
我需要你们母亲节留在家里
I need help. Please spend Mother's Day here.
抱歉 我们有安排了
Sorry, we got plans.
但老妈想见克洛伊 我需要你们作为缓冲剂
But Mom wants to meet Chloe and I need a buffer.
我理解你
Yeah, I get it.
我曾经也想尽办法不让老妈见到这位
Tried to hide this one as long as I could.
但现在她可喜欢我了
But now your mom loves me.
你真是天真到可爱
You're so cute.
求你们了 我想让这次见家长顺顺利利的
Please, I want this to go well.
不会有大问题的
Oh, it's gonna go fine.
你妈妈肯定希望你开开心心的
Your mom wants you to be happy,
而且你也没把克洛伊肚子搞大
you didn't get Chloe pregnant.
等等 没有吧
Wait. You didn't, right?
当然没有了 我们又不傻
No, we're not idiots.
老弟 -嘿
Bro. - Hey.
老爸肯定会在 他可以帮忙盯着点老妈
I guess Dad will be there. Maybe he can keep Mom in check.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表