剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
我觉得啊 既然丝丝已经会走路了
You know, now that CeeCee's starting to walk,
我们应该在屋里加上保护婴儿的装置
we should think about babyproofing this place.
你和你弟小时候 我和你♥爸♥可没搞这些
We didn't babyproof the house for you or your brother,
你们不也活得好好的
and you both lived.
你难道忘记了康纳小时候把黄油刀直接插♥进♥插座里的事了吗
Have you forgotten that Connor stuck a butter knife in an outlet?
但他也一直活到现在 你想说明什么呢
And he lived. Your point?
也许这能解释他的现状
Might explain the way he is.
你是指我活力四射的性格吗
You mean my electric personality?
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
我们带了晚饭回来
Brought dinner.
噢 全肉披萨 有什么好事吗
Ooh, meat lovers. What's the occasion?
多亏了你丈夫
Well, thanks to your husband,
我们全权代理了镇高中的所有汽修相关业务
we're handling all the auto business for the high school.
披萨上铺满了培根
I'm bringin' home the bacon,
普通香肠和意式辣香肠
and the sausage and the pepperoni.
他们全部的轮胎业务都交给了我们啊
All of their tires, huh?
了不起
I'm impressed.
但是...
But...
没有但是 干得好
No buts. Way to go.
还是感觉你要鸡蛋里挑骨头
Still feels like there's a "but" coming.
我也感觉到了
You feel it, I feel it, too.
你俩简直不可理喻
You two are impossible.
嗯 感觉好多了
See, that feels better.
你会收到一笔大额的手续费的
Got a pretty hefty commission check coming your way.
太急需了 毕竟我们有巨额的信♥用♥卡♥欠款
We sure need it, given our ginormous credit card debt.
你是指我的巨额信♥用♥卡♥欠款吧
You mean my ginormous credit card debt.
我在说漂亮话呢
I was tryin' to be nice.
可以再漂亮一点
Try harder.
你的信♥用♥卡♥欠款再多
Your ginormous credit card debt
也不会减少我一丝一毫对你的爱
does not diminish my love for you.
的确更好听了
That is nicer.
我在想我们可以花一点我的佣金
I was thinkin', how about we take some of my commission
去吃一顿好的
and go have a fancy dinner somewhere?
不用了 没必要
No, that's okay, we don't have to.
你确定吗
You sure?
我们应该去庆祝一下终于赚了点小钱
Celebrate that we're finally makin' some money.
是你赚了点小钱
You're making some money.
你生气啦
You're mad about that?
当然没有
Of course not.
谁会嫌钱少啊
'Cause that'd be a weird thing to be mad about.
我真没生气
Yeah, well, I'm not.
很好
Good.
我真是太为你骄傲了呢
Yeah, I'm really proud of you.
你可以不要说得那么阴阳怪气吗
Probably a nicer way to say it.
行吧 实话实说 我要气死了
Okay, fine, it pisses me off.
终于说出来了
There we go.
我只是觉得
It just makes me feel like
我毫无贡献
I'm-I'm not contributing anything.
亲爱的 这又不是在比赛
Honey, it ain't a competition.
当然是在比赛了 并且我快输了
Yes, it is and I'm losing.
你是想让我少赚点吗
You want me to earn less?
我上过大学
Look, I went to college,
拿到了传播学学位
I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications.
照道理我应该赚的比你多
I should be making more than you.
那你自己是怎么回事呢
Well, what's stoppin' you?
拿出你大学生的功力 反驳我吧
Oh, come on, put that diploma to use, talk to me.
乔治和曼迪的
头婚生活
第一季 第八集
你还需要什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
我喝我的茶就够了
Tea's fine.
你确定?不来一块派?
You sure? Slice of pie?
你们有什么派
What kind of pie you got?
苹果派 核桃派 柠檬酥
Apple, pecan, lemon meringue.
不了 我在华夫饼之家吃过了
Nah, I get my pie from the Waffle House.
是
Right.
我需要再续点热水
I could use some more hot water.
你需要再加一个茶包吗
Can I get you another tea bag?
免费吗
You gonna charge me for it?
当然不
Yes.
那就只加水吧
Water's fine.
柠檬片是免费的吗
You charge for lemon?
是的
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可是堂堂大学生啊
You know, I went to college.
广♥告♥之后给大家带来更多金曲
We'll be back with more of today's hits right after this.
你是否觉得你没有好好开♥发♥你的潜力呢
Do you feel like your potential isn't being maximized?
逗我呢
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
你想多赚点钱吗
Could you use some extra money?
这不废话吗
Does a bear crap in the woods?
你想独♥立♥自主吗
Would you like to be your own boss?
你倒是赶紧说方法啊
I don't care, just say how to do it.
总的来说 我需要销♥售♥维生素片 减肥奶昔和健康蛋白棒
So it's basically selling vitamins, and diet shakes, and health bars.
而且我还能灵活上下班
And I can make my own schedule
所以我不用辞去餐馆的工作
so I can keep my job at the diner
还可以为丝丝随时待命
and I can still be here for CeeCee.
你干过销♥售♥吗
Have you ever worked in sales?
没有 但是向得州人卖♥♥减肥产品能有多难呢
No, but how hard can it be selling diet stuff to Texans--
这里所有人块头都很大
everybody's chunky.
行 那你什么时候开始
Okay. When do you start?
是这样的
Well, here's the thing--
俗话说
you know that old saying,
花了钱才有动力赚钱
"You gotta spend money to make money?"
没错
Uh-huh.
我就想表达字面上的意思
Well, there you go.
你要先花多少
How much?
我肯定想快速回本
Well, obviously I'd make it back real fast.
多少钱?-记住了
How much? -And keep in mind,
销♥售♥的关键是沟通
sales is all about communication.
我大学就是学这个的
And what do I have a degree in?
你到底说不说
Are you gonna tell me or not?
1200块
It's $1,200.
高中付给我的佣金也就这么多啊
That's my whole commission from the school account.
这不是巧了么
Meant to be, huh?
我想说 你是在和我比赛呢
Just so I'm clear, are you competing with me
还是一起努力赚钱呢
or are we on the same team?
你怎么可以这么说
How can you even ask that?
我们当然是在一起赚钱
Of course we're on the same team.
行吧 那就干吧
Okay, let's do it.
太感谢了
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
我丑话说在前头
Just a word of warnin'--
销♥售♥不是那么好干的
sales is not as easy as you think.
真的吗
It's not?
你这不刚把1200块交给我么
I just got you to fork over 1,200 bucks.
天哪 我现在好性奋呀
God, I am so turned on right now.
嗨 我是曼迪·麦卡利斯特
Hi. I'm Mandy McAllister.
我是这个社区的减肥产品销♥售♥代表
I'm the NuvoTrim sales rep in this area.
我只是想自我介绍一下
I just wanted to introduce myself
然后看看您是否有时间了解我们的产品
and see if you had a few minutes to hear about our exciting products.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in this building?
额 我是一直等到有人出来...
Oh, well, I waited till somebody was coming out...
嗨 我是曼迪·麦卡利斯特
Hi. I'm Mandy McAllister.
我是这个社区的减肥产品销♥售♥代表
I'm the NuvoTrim sales rep in this area.
我刚刚和您的邻居聊完
I just wrapped things up with your neighbor
她... -哪个邻居
and she... -Which neighbor?
就是你隔壁
Well, right next door.
琼给你付钱了?她还欠我钱呢
Joan gave you money? She owes me money.
我真的不知道...
Well, I don't really know about...
琼!琼!
Joan! Joan!
你宁愿从这傻妞这里买♥♥乱七八糟的东西
Why are you buying crap from this bimbo
也不愿把彩票钱还我啊
when you owe me for the lotto tickets?!
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表