剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
《乔治和曼迪的头婚生活》 前情提要
Previously on Georgie & Mandy's First Marriage...
那辆雪佛兰科尔维特是谁的
Whose Corvette is that?
弗雷德·费根巴♥赫♥的
Fred Fagenbacher's.
两位好 -他想要啥
Fellas. - What'd he want?
他想买♥♥下这里
He offered to buy this place.
什么?-这家店就是我们的未来
What? - It was gonna be our future.
把店卖♥♥给我 -你在开玩笑吧
Sell the store to me. - You're kidding, right?
费根巴♥赫♥给你多少我就会给多少
Just tell me what Fagenbacher offered so I can match it.
你还觉得你能凑到那么多钱吗
Still think you can do this?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
所以你贷款需要抵押物
You need collateral.
你现在就身处抵押物里面
This is collateral.
我搞到钱了
Got the money.
我知道这些没有费根巴♥赫♥报价的那么多
I know it's not as much as Fagenbacher is offering.
我很抱歉 但这点钱我无法接受
I-I'm sorry, but this ain't gonna cut it.
你等会再来 鲁本 -剩下的钱我来出怎么样?
Not a good time, Ruben. - How about I put up the rest?
成交吗?
We got a deal?
我退休啦
I'm retired!
我以后整天都会在家里了哦
I'm gonna be around all the time now!
好了
There it is.
我们赚到的第一桶金
Our first dollar.
再来50万张一样的 我们就无债一身轻了
Just 500,000 more and we'll be out of debt.
嘿
Hey.
早安 宝贝
Good morning, sunshine.
天 我都不记得上次起这么晚是啥时候了
Man, I can't remember the last time I slept this late.
bedhead:刚起床时头发凌乱的状态 此为曼迪嘲讽她爸没头发
一看你就是刚睡醒
Yeah, look at that bedhead.
一点也不好笑 -很好笑
Not funny. - Disagree.
你准备干点啥呢
So, what are you gonna do with yourself?
我之前从来没空闲时间做的事
You know, things I never had time for.
打扫阁楼 整理车♥库♥
Clean out the attic, get the garage organized,
你一直想要的花圃 我也可以整上
put in that planting bed you've always wanted.
听着不错
Oh, that sounds fun.
不错个鬼
Disagree.
我打来就想通知我们的供应商 麦卡利斯特汽修店更换了管理层
Just letting our suppliers know, McAllister Tire's under new management,
所以我们可以找个时间谈谈一些振奋人心的新政策
so we should probably sit down and talk about the exciting changes happening here.
非常期待
Looking forward to it.
你干啥呢
What are you doing?
告诉大伙店里由我们俩管事了
Letting everyone know we're in charge now.
为啥
Why?
因为这是既成事实啊
'Cause we're in charge now.
你还活在昨天吗
Keep up.
你会吓坏那帮人的
You're gonna freak 'em out.
并且其他事也不会有啥变化
Besides, it's not gonna be that different.
变化多着呢 我有很多新点子
Yeah, it is. I got a lot of big ideas.
5年之后 我们要在全德克萨斯开遍分店
Five years from now, we're gonna have stores all across Texas.
好了 我也被你吓到了
Okay, now you're freaking me out.
很简单 每在一个城镇开一家新分店
It's simple, you just use each store as collateral for a loan
就用上家分店作为抵押来贷款
that opens up the next store in the next town.
所以你想背更多债?
So you want to take on more and more debt?
鲁本 你得明白一件事
Ruben, you got to understand,
债务不可怕
debt is nothing to be afraid of.
要把它视为财富
Debt is wealth.
我明白了
Oh. Okay, I get it now.
我合伙人是个疯子
I'm in business with a lunatic.
完美
Beautiful.
车♥库♥整理完毕 阁楼打扫完毕
Garage organized, attic cleaned,
花圃种植完毕
planting bed planted.
我余生就得每天干这种事了么
What have I done with my life?
鲁本 我都计划好了
Ruben, I got it all worked out.
阶段一: 挤压竞争对手
Phase one: crush the competition.
怎么做到
How?
先慢点想细节 阶段二
Don't get hung up on the details. Phase two:
多打广♥告♥
advertise.
收音机里 电视上 大型广♥告♥版上
Radio, TV, billboards.
人们到处都能看到我这张帅气的脸庞
This face is gonna be everywhere.
那我呢
How about this face?
你收音机里念念广♥告♥词就够了
I said radio.
阶段三
Phase three:
更改店名 走向全国
we change our name and go nationwide.
我一定会后悔问这个的
I know I'm gonna regret this.
改成什么名字?
What's the name?
轮胎医生
Doctor Tire.
所以我们成医生了?
So we're doctors now?
我才是医生
Well, I'm the doctor.
你更像个护士长
You're more like a head nurse.
你说是就是吧
Yeah.
第二季 第一集
乔治和曼迪的
头婚生活
我们刹车片怎么会缺货了?
Hey, how are we out of brake pads?
你有订更多的吗
Did you order more?
没 -所以就没了啊
No. - That's how.
我和你说了无数遍了 如果我们对库存系统实行自动化
Well, if we just automated the inventory system like I've been telling you,
我们就不会有这问题了
we wouldn't have this problem.
我也和你说过好几次了 新电脑太贵了
I told you, a new computer's too expensive.
现在是这样 但是长♥期♥来看它会给我们省钱的
Maybe now, but we'll save money in the long run.
没错 但短期来看 买♥♥了新电脑我就得住帐篷了
Yeah, but in the short run, I'll be living in a tent.
我求你在这事上信我一次
You've got to trust me on this.
我们想要成功 必须得冒点险
If we want to succeed, we got to take risks.
我真的很想信任你
Believe me, I want to trust you,
但我脑袋里有个小人
but there's this little voice in my head
一直在对我说 千万别信他
that keeps saying, "Don't trust him."
我很开心 谢谢
I'm very happy. Thank you.
那是肯定了 鲍勃·巴克想提醒你
I bet you are. Bob Barker reminding you
需要控制宠物的数量...
to help control the pet population...
去给宠物做绝育 我们明白 鲍勃
"Have your pets spayed or neutered." We know, Bob.
嘿
Hey.
你去哪了
Where you been?
你小点声 她睡着了 我们刚才在公园玩
Shh, she's asleep. We were at the park.
你想做点啥活动么
You want to do something?
我才活动完
I just got back from doing something.
我是说和我一起
Something with me.
你不会已经开始无所事事了吧
Are you bored already?
没有
No.
我不确定 也许吧
I don't know, maybe.
你可以像老头老太一样去商场里走路啊
Well, why don't you go walk around the mall like an old person?
我等不及要看你女儿对你说刻薄话了
I cannot wait until your daughter is mean to you.
你可以去店里看看小乔治啊
You could go visit Georgie at the store.
他才不想我去呢
Oh, he don't want me there.
他当然想了
Of course he does.
你只是想摆脱我吧
You're just trying to get rid of me.
你真是个智慧的老头
You old people are so wise.
你根本没好好听我说
You're not listening to me.
你知道啊 那你叽里咕噜个啥呢
If you know that, why are you still talking?
要是我们连个小事都决定不好
How are we supposed to run a business
那还怎么把店开下去呢
if we can't make simple decisions?
你到底看没看我编写的利润表?
Did you even look at the profit loss report I wrote up?
我看了
Yeah, I looked at it,
但是做生意不能全看数字
but you don't run a business on numbers.
当然得看了
Yes, you do.
不 你得凭感受
No, you run it on heart,
得凭直觉做生意
you run it on instinct.
用不着我提醒你吧 我们俩当中
Do I got to remind you, of the two of us,
谁读过商学院
I'm the one going to business school?
你读过书并不代表你比我聪明
Just 'cause you go to school don't make you smarter than me.
我就是比你聪明
Yes, it "do."
而且我在这待的时间比你久多了
And I've also worked here way longer than you.
没错 我加入之前 你的工作是毫无希望的
Yeah, you had a dead-end job until I came along.
我成就了如今的你
I made you what you are today.
易怒的破产小哥 还附带着胃溃疡
Broke, angry, working on an ulcer?
得了 谁还不会得胃溃疡呢
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表