剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
说了我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
输了很多吧
Oh... That much, huh?
你想我吃个甜甜圈让你开心开心吗?
Oh, come on, cheer up. You want me to eat a doughnut?
你去哪了
Hey, where you been?
为我们这个家庭负责
Just taking care of my family.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我知道大家这几天都很不舒心
Well, I know how mad everyone's been,
所以我把欠的钱全部还清了
so I went ahead and paid Meemaw.
你说啥?
What?
没事的
Oh, it's okay.
你们俩为曼迪丝丝和我付出了这么多
Y'all have done so much for me, Mandy and CeeCee.
不用谢我了
No thanks necessary.
你还清了我的债?
You paid my debt?
我都说了不用还你还还?-你用我们俩的钱还的?
After I said not to? -With our money?
是是是
Yes, yes, also yes.
谁让你这么做了
You had no right to do that.
我是在帮忙啊
I was helping!
你在帮我还是在侮辱我?
By humiliating me?
我已经和那女人说过我们不会付她一分钱
I told that woman she wasn't getting any of our money.
又不是你的钱
It wasn't from you.
这件事又和你没关系
This is none of your business.
你哪来这么多钱?
Where did you get that kind of money from?
我存了点私房♥钱
Well, I had a little stashed away.
瞒着我偷偷存私房♥钱?
Stashed away from me?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你们别这样 我把问题都解决了
Oh, come on. I fixed it!
去你们的 我是力挽狂澜的大英雄
Screw y'all. I'm the hero!
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表