剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
还有小乔治搬回家住
and Georgie to come back.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because...
你会更加安全
you'll be safer,
更加舒服
more comfortable.
我们在这里就很舒服
We're pretty comfortable.
你想让我求你吗
You gonna make me beg?
我想让你道歉
I'm gonna make you apologize.
我宁愿求你
I'd rather beg.
好的 那就走好不送
Okay, then thanks for dropping by.
行吧
Fine.
我也许是有点不友好
I may have been less than welcoming,
也许还对你和小乔治
and, perhaps, a little unfair
有点不公平
to you and Georgie.
我很清楚...
And I am very aware...
我知道你们搬回来...
I know that moving back...
对不起
I'm sorry.
行吗
Okay?
不好意思 最后一部分没听清
Sorry, didn't get that last part.
我不会说第二遍的
I'm not saying it again.
我接受你的道歉 帮我打包东西吧
Apology accepted. Help me pack.
小乔治是对的 听不到
You know, Georgie's right, when you don't
罐头笑声 你就不知道这一段是不是很搞笑
hear people laughing, it's hard to know what's funny.
丝丝的奶瓶我加热好了
I warmed up a bottle for CeeCee.
谢谢妈妈
Oh, thanks, Mom.
你能回来并且能和她和睦相处 她很开心
She's so happy you're back and you're getting along.
这才过了1天
It's been one day.
我知道 简直不可思议
I know, right? It's crazy.
给你 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
要关掉吗
Should we turn it off?
不 调高音量
No, no, no, turn it up.
你向曼迪道歉了
Real nice of you
这很棒
to apologize to Mandy.
这对于她来说意义很大
I know it meant a lot to her.
很好 我很高兴
Good, I'm glad.
不过 你说话伤人的对象
Although, I am the one
可是我
you said mean things about.
小乔治 打住
Oh, Georgie, no.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你暗示丝丝还不会开口说话
You implied the reason CeeCee ain't talking
是因为她爸爸是个笨蛋
is 'cause her dad is some kind of dumbbell.
这孩子真勇敢啊
Mmm. Set of brass ones on this kid.
确实是这样
I guess I did.
所以呢
So?
所以什么
So what?
爸比
Dadda.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
现在谁傻了啊 曼迪 她说话了
Who's dumb now? Mandy, she's talking!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
赶紧过来
Hurry, get in here!
我来了
I'm coming!
你错过了她说爸比的这一刻
You missed it. She said "Dadda."
哇哦 她可真聪明
Wow. Smart little girl.
我们家可都是天才基因啊
Well, you know genius runs in my family.
爸比
Dadda.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表