剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
待会我们俩搞点活动如何
Want to do something later?
啥活动
Like what?
去看新的虎胆龙威电影怎么样
New Die Hard movie's out.
我不太想诶
Yeah, I don't know.
男主在第一部没死
He didn't die in the first one,
第二部里也没死
he didn't die in the second one.
嗯 想让他领盒饭可不容易
Yeah, it's hard for him to die.
电影名字已经写的很明白了
It's right there in the title.
要不去看玩具总动员吧
Hey, how about Toy Story?
这是啥电影
What's that?
讲的是一群玩具成精的故事
Oh, it's about these toys that come to life.
所以是恐怖片吗
So a horror movie?
这哪里恐怖了
How does that sound like horror?
鬼娃恰吉就是个玩具
Chucky's a toy.
当时看到他突然动的时候 我都快吓尿了
When he came to life, I almost crapped my pants.
小乔治 我能和你谈谈吗
Georgie, can I talk to you for a minute?
可以 怎么了
Sure, what's up?
单独谈谈
Alone.
你这么说我就更想听了
Okay, now I really want to hear.
我想和他私下聊聊
It's private.
哦 赶紧说吧
Yeah, yeah, get to it.
曼迪 请你离开吧
Mandy, please.
你也不许在其他房♥间偷听
And no listening from the other room.
说的好像这房♥子是你的一样
Oh, you don't own this house.
怎么了
So what's up?
是这样的...
Well, the thing is...
等等 曼迪?
Hang on. Mandy?
真是的
Oh, phooey!
有个女孩
There's this girl.
嗯
Okay.
她是一家音乐店的员工
She works at the music store.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
我想约她出去
I'm thinking of asking her out.
然而...
But?
我不知道怎么做
I'm not sure how it'll go.
好的
All right.
我经历过
I've been there.
你和她说过话吗
You ever talk to her?
说过 -结果呢
Yes. -How does that go?
我不清楚
Unclear.
为啥
Why?
她对我蛮好的 但有可能只是因为我是顾客
Well, she's nice to me, but she might just be nice to me because I'm a customer.
但有时候我不买♥♥东西 她也对我挺好
Although sometimes she's nice to me even when I don't buy things,
但这也许因为她希望我未来会再次光顾
but she might just be hoping I'll come back and buy something.
嗯 确实蛮不清不楚的
Yeah, "unclear" really summed it up.
我能帮点什么吗?-不清楚
How can I help? - Unclear.
第一季 第十五集
乔治和曼迪的
头婚生活
好了 赶快说吧
All right, spill.
我们那是私人交流
It was a private conversation.
啊对对对 交流了点啥
Yeah, yeah, about what?
他想让你知道的话 会直接和你说的
Well, if he wanted you to know, you'd know.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我是你老婆
I am your wife.
我们之间没有任何隐瞒
We tell each other everything.
真的吗
Do we?
我就先假设是真的
Well, for the sake of this argument, yes.
行吧 他有个喜欢的女孩子
Fine, it was about a girl.
不是吧
No!
我只能说这么多了
That's all I'm sayin'.
嗯好好好
Sure, sure, okay, so...
她是谁?叫啥名字?
who is she? What's her name?
我已经透露得够多了
I've already said too much.
你才没有
No, you haven't.
他约了那女孩出去了吗
Did he ask her out?
还没有 你可以打住了
Not yet, now stop.
等他约她出去了 你会告诉我的吧
But you'll tell me when he does?
我有的选吗?
Do I have a choice?
当然
Of course you do.
但这件事上不行 -没错
But not really. -No, mm-mm.
他怎么会找你聊这事呢
Huh, I wonder why he went to you?
我比你更有恋爱经验
I'm the one with more dating experience.
很显然 我有很多把到妹子的招数
Well, obviously, I've got some moves with the ladies.
是吗?你教了他谎报年龄并搞大女生肚子?
Yeah? Did you tell him to lie about his age and knock her up?
随你怎么开玩笑
Joke all you want.
这招对你奏效了
That worked.
好了 你想怎么操作呢
All right, how do you want to play this?
如果我知道怎么操作
If I knew how to play it,
我就自己去了 但我不擅长这个
I would've played it. I'm not a player.
行吧
Fair enough.
你先把我介绍给她 然后我会在她面前好好夸你
Introduce me, and I'll talk you up.
你准备怎么夸
What are you going to say about me?
我不确定
I don't know.
你是个好人
You're a nice guy.
的确
I am nice.
你很风趣
You're fun.
确实
I am fun.
你还是个出色的音乐家
Great musician.
我会是一个很棒的男友的 是吧
I really am quite the catch, aren't I?
你这么想就对了 女性很欣赏男性拥有自信心
That's good. Women like confidence.
那她对于我至今待业
What about the part that I'm unemployed
并且住在我爸妈家车♥库♥二楼会怎么想呢
and live over my parents' garage?
她也是音乐家是吧
Well, she's a musician, right?
是的
Yes.
那她一定见过不少奇葩
That is not gonna be news to her.
小乔治在家吗
Georgie around?
我准备继续修那辆福特野马
I was gonna work on the Mustang.
他和康纳出去了
Oh, he's out with Connor.
他们俩干啥去了
Oh, what are those two doing?
我不能和你说
Well, I'm actually not supposed to tell you.
你是啥意思
What's that mean?
这是他们俩的私事
It's private.
快说 阿曼达
Amanda.
行吧 别说你是从我这听的
Okay, you didn't hear it from me,
康纳喜欢上了一个女孩
but there's a girl that Connor likes.
一个真正的女孩?
A girl girl?
你是啥意思
What's that mean?
我不知道
I don't know, uh...
这女孩是人类吧
a human girl?
应该是的
Yeah, I would assume so.
然后他让小乔治帮忙出谋划策
And he asked for Georgie's help.
等等 我们对那个女孩有啥了解吗
Now, hold on, what do we know about her?
她是真实存在的
Uh, she exists.
这就够了
Take the win.
所以他和任何人出去约会你都无所谓?
So you'd be happy with him just going out with anybody?
没错 随便谁都行
Literally anybody.
他可脆弱了
Now, he is very fragile.
万一那女孩伤了他的心呢
What if she breaks his heart?
万一他们结婚了然后搬出去了呢
Well, what if she marries him and they move out?
我也结婚了 反而搬进来了哦
Hey, I got married and moved in.
没错 我们究竟了解那个女孩吗
What do we know about this girl?
那就是她?-是
That her? -Yes.
很漂亮 -是
Pretty. -Yes.
我配得上她吗
Out of my league?
行了 先介绍一下我
Come on, introduce me.
天哪 天哪 天哪
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
克洛伊 你好啊
Hello, Chloe.
嘿
Hey...
我是康纳 -我记得
Connor. -Connor.
这是小乔治
This is Georgie.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表