剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
你闻闻看
Smell this.
我才不要
I will not.
我只是想知道洗之前能不能再穿一次
I just want to know if I can wear it again.
你明明就想穿 就别问了
Well, I think if you have to ask, you have your answer.
很好
Great.
免得我忘了
Hey, before I forget,
你能帮我去五金店取一些东西吗
will you pick up a few things for me at the hardware store?
我讨厌去那里
Ugh, I hate going there.
为啥 -那里的员工当我是傻子
Why? -They treat me like I'm an idiot.
真的吗?他们对我就一直挺好的
Really? They're always nice to me.
天哪 我真想知道为什么呢
Gee, I wonder what the difference is.
因为某人觉得自己很高贵不想闻衣服?
One of us is too fancy to smell a shirt?
因为我是女人 小乔治
Well, I'm a woman, Georgie.
他们总是用高高在上的口气对我说话 同时还想撩我
They talk down to me and then they hit on me.
感觉一定很好吧 -怎么可能
Well, that's got to feel nice. -No.
我去的有些地方也会因为我是男人区别对待我
There's places I get treated different, too, 'cause I'm a man.
真的吗?哪里呢?
Really? Like where?
比如说我带着丝丝去公园玩耍时
Uh, like when I take CeeCee to the park.
所有的妈妈都把我当英雄
All the moms act like I'm some kind of hero
就因为我在照顾小孩
for taking care of my kid.
这就是你的例子啊
That's your example?
对啊 然后她们也会撩我
Yeah, and then they hit on me.
这不好吗
It-it was horrible?
第一季 第十三集
乔治和曼迪的
头婚生活
拿好了 -谢谢
Here you go. -Thank you.
钥匙扣不错
Nice keychain.
是我老婆的车钥匙
It's my wife's car.
怪不得
Makes sense.
我不觉得你会开花里胡哨的马自达Miata
I did not peg you as a bedazzled Miata man.
我问你啊
Hey, let me ask you something,
你老婆为啥不亲自来呢
why didn't your wife bring it in?
我不知道 家里汽车相关的事他都让我处理
I don't know. She makes me do the car stuff.
也是
Makes sense.
你觉得我们店里会有让她感觉不舒服的地方吗
You think there's anything in here that would make her feel uncomfortable?
你为什么这么问
Why?
我只是觉得你老婆如果愿意光顾我们店的话是件好事
I just think it'd be great if this were a place your wife wanted to come.
你为啥希望我老婆来你们的店
Why do you want my wife to come here?
不是特指你的老婆 我是说所有人的老婆
No, not just your wife, any wife.
而且不光是老婆 还包括母亲和女儿 我们都希望她们来
And not just wives-- moms, daughters, we want 'em all.
行吧
Okay.
告诉你老婆 麦卡利斯特汽修店喜欢女士前来
Hey, tell your wife, McAllister Auto loves the ladies.
我都不确定是否想知道来龙去脉
Do I want to know?
你有想过我们的女性顾客为啥很少吗
You ever wonder why we don't get many women customers?
你刚刚的行为已经告诉了我答案
Not after that.
我开始觉得女性在有些地方感觉她们不受欢迎
Well, I've come to realize there's some places women don't feel welcome,
我不希望我们店成为其中之一
and I don't want this to be one of 'em.
汽车是男人的兴趣爱好
Well, cars are just more of a guy thing.
女性也驾驶汽车啊
Women drive cars, too.
所以才有这么多事故是吧
That's why there's so many accidents, am I right?
或许你说的对
You might be onto something.
你为啥在看时尚杂♥志♥
Why are you reading Cosmo?
试着理解女性的思维方式
Trying to learn how women think.
你知道里面有很多下流的内容吗
Did you know there's a lot of dirty stuff in here?
是图片吗
Are there pictures?
有些是
Sometimes.
你听着
Listen to this,
性♥爱♥对健康的好处
"The Health Benefits of Sex."
游走于他的性敏感部位
"Travels in His... Erogenous Zone"?
我不懂这个单词
I don't know what that is.
11个秘密助你成为世界级的情人
"11 Secrets of World-Class Lovers."
11个 这么多吗 我只知道两个 最多三个
11? I only got two, three tops.
第一 多多交流
"Number one: Communication."
下一个
Mm, next.
第二 对你的伴侣热情
"Number two: Be enthusiastic."
兄弟 如果女孩脱♥光♥了衣服 我一定会很热情的
Brother, if a girl's getting naked, I'm enthusiastic.
同意
Agreed.
第三 激发感官
"Number three: Engage the senses."
什么意思
What's that mean?
比如说柔光或者香薰蜡烛
Mm, "Soft lighting, scented candles."
真无聊 下一个
Ugh, boring. Next.
这个好 施展口♥活♥的最佳时机
Ooh, this is good. "When to lick and when to bite."
你们俩变♥态♥在干啥呢
What are you jackasses doing?
了解女性
Learning about women.
为了我们的生意
Uh, for business purposes.
你说说"施展口♥活♥"怎么帮到生意?
How does "licking and biting" help business?
那个帮不了
Well, that one don't,
但其他方面可以
but there's other things in here that can.
等等 翻回去 关于具体部位杂♥志♥上是怎么说的
Wait, go back, what are we licking, what are we biting?
滚回去修车
Go back to fixing cars.
好好好
Okay, okay.
所以杂♥志♥上怎么说
So what's the answer?
我认为只需要一些微小变化
I figure, with just a few changes,
我们就能成为镇上唯一的女性友好轮胎店
we could be the only woman-friendly tire store in town.
准备看好戏吧 什么变化?
This ought to be good. What changes?
首先在等候区放几本女性杂♥志♥
For starters, we got some lady magazines for the waiting area.
还要安排上各种口味的咖啡奶球
And flavored creamers for the coffee.
而且是无脂的 你们女人都喜欢无脂的
Fat-free. Y'all like fat-free.
我们还买♥♥了些香薰蜡烛
We picked up a few of them fancy-smelling candles.
你们把厕所打扫干净了吧
Did you at least clean the bathroom?
没必要啊 不是买♥♥了蜡烛么
Don't need to. We got candles.
你们难道没想过去询问一位女性她喜欢什么吗
Did it ever occur to you to ask a woman what she'd like?
没有
No.
这也不是我们的错 店里一个女顾客也没
In our defense, there weren't none around.
但现在有了 所以你们有什么想法
And now there are. So what you got?
首先 蜡烛不是清洁用品
Well, first of all, candles are not cleaning products.
每个蜡烛就要12块呢 必须是啊
At 12 bucks a pop, they should be.
你一根蜡烛就花12块啊
You spent 12 bucks on a candle?
我买♥♥的可是薰衣草味的
It was lavender.
光是蜡烛改变不了什么
Candles aren't gonna change anything.
轮胎店就是男人的天地
Tire stores are just kind of a dude space.
那如果有女性员工呢
Okay, well, what if a woman worked there?
我请不起额外的员工了
I can't afford another employee.
麦卡利斯特夫人可以来帮忙啊
Well, Mrs. McAllister could do it.
你想让我去帮忙?
You want me there?
你想让她去帮忙?
You want her there?
原来你也是惊讶啊
Oh, you were surprised, too.
我应该每周可以去个几天
I suppose I could come in a few days a week.
吉姆 你觉得呢
Jim, what do you think?
我永远喜欢你在我身边
Always love having you around.
别骗我了
Nice try.
没有亲爱的 这真的很棒
No, honey, really, it's great.
别说了
Just move on.
你们想要让轮胎店更加女性友好
You want to make the store more woman-friendly,
首先要做的就是清洁厕所
first thing we do is clean the bathroom.
有道理
Fair enough.
大概率还需要马桶圈
Probably gonna need a toilet seat, too.
天呐
Oh, my God.
所以...
So...
你要和我妈一块工作了 真有趣
you're gonna be working with my mom. That's fun.
你是在阴阳怪气吗
You being sarcastic?
别揭穿我啊 我再说一遍
Oh, could you not tell? Here, let me try again.
一定很有趣
That's fun!
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
你就不担心吗
You have no concerns?
她会见识到我很懂轮胎 而且工作也很尽力
She'll get to see me in my element, doing what I do best.
小乔治 我不确定
I don't know, Georgie,
现在这情况有点像温水煮青蛙
it kind of seems like the frog and the boiling water.
那是啥
What's that?
是个比喻
Well, it's a metaphor.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表