剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
我来充当你的打手吗
Am I your muscle?
你眼睛好 我晚上开车看不太清
My eyes. I don't drive so good at night.
你好
Oh, hello.
嗨
Hi.
我是戴尔
Dale.
我知道
I know who you are.
感恩节我们一起过的
We spent Thanksgiving together.
没错
Oh, right, yeah.
你叫啥来着
And your name is?
奥德丽
Audrey.
真的吗?-是的
Really? -Yes.
和我想得完全不一样
I wasn't even close.
小乔治在家吗
Is Georgie around?
他和吉姆去车♥库♥了
Uh, he's out in the garage with Jim.
我把他外婆的一些个人物品带来了
I, uh, I, uh, brought by some of his meemaw's stuff.
我想着他可以帮我转交
I thought maybe he could give it back to her.
发生啥了?
Did something happen?
我们分手了
We broke up.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
没错 这几天很艰难
Yeah, it's been a rough couple of days.
进来吧
Come on in.
有喝的吗?
You got anything to drink?
有冰红茶
Iced tea?
有更烈点的吗?
Anything stronger?
啤酒 -还有别的吗?
Beer? -Keep going.
威士忌?
Whiskey?
就它了
We have a winner.
奥德丽
Audrey.
所以你就直接跑到人家家门口
So, what, you just, you go up to the guy's house
然后敲门大喊"把钱给我"
and you knock on the door and you say "Give me my money"?
我会先打个招呼 我还是有点礼貌的
Well, I say hello first. I'm not an animal.
如果他没钱呢
What if he doesn't have it?
那就问他想不想把事情闹大
Then I ask him if he wants things to get ugly.
打断他膝盖吗?
What, do you break his knees?
向他老婆告状
I tell his wife.
好残忍♥的招数
Oh, that's cold.
这本来就是个残忍♥的行业
It's a tough business.
所以你现在住哪?
So... where are you living now?
州际公路旁的汽车旅馆
In the motel out by the interstate.
是长角旅馆吗?我毕业舞会那晚就待在那
Oh, the Longhorn? That's where I stayed on prom night.
你可真高贵
Classy.
我只待了一个小时就走了好吗
What? I was only there an hour.
你和戴尔还有机会和好吗
So, is there any chance you and Dale might work things out?
如果他跪下乞求我原谅他 我会考虑的
If he comes begging for forgiveness on his hands and knees.
我真希望我老了也能像你一样
Oh, I want to be you when I grow up.
我给了那女人一切
I gave that woman everything I had.
我房♥子 我的床 还有一大半卫生间
My house, my bed, most of my bathroom.
你知道那女人给她每个身体部位都配了相应的润肤乳吗?
You know that woman has a lotion for every one of her body parts?
女人都这样 是吧
They do, don't they?
没错 曼迪总是在润滑她的手肘
Yeah, Mandy's always greasing up her elbows.
康妮的手肘太美妙了
Connie's got great elbows.
我相信你们俩会和好的
I'm sure you two will work it out.
除非她不搞那该死的私人博♥彩♥了
Not unless she gives up that damn sportsbook.
啥?-私人博♥彩♥?
That what? -Sportsbook?
太令人震惊了
I'm shocked.
你知道吗?
Did you know about this?
不知道 -小乔治 说实话
No. - Georgie.
我知道
I knew.
卢瑟 -嘿 康妮
Luther. -Hey, Connie.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
这是我外孙的妻子 她来给我打下手
This is my grandson's wife. She's helping me out.
嗨 -你好
Hi. -Hello.
不寒喧了 赶紧给钱
Enough small talk. Give me my damn money.
钱啊 我还需要点时间
Yeah, about that, I need a little more time.
我理解 弗吉尼娅
I understand. Virginia!
你在家吗 -等等
Are you home? -Wait, wait.
我把我外公的劳力士给你如何?
How about I give you my grandpa's Rolex?
让我看看
Let me see it.
这也太刺♥激♥了
This is so exciting.
我为他感到难过 但是抵不上这刺♥激♥感啊
I feel bad for him, but this is so exciting.
我简直无法相信你竟然又重新干这种违法的事了
I cannot believe you are doing this again.
我可啥都没干
I'm not doing anything.
阿曼达知道吗
Does Amanda know about it?
我怎么会知道她脑子里的事
How can I know what she knows?
小乔治 说实话 -她都知道
Georgie. -She knows.
原来如此... -怎么了?
Oh... -What?
没啥 我只是想通了一些事
Nothing. I just figured something out.
大家好啊
Oh, hi, everyone.
嘿 -哈喽
Hey. -Hello.
他是什么情况?
What's the deal with him?
他就是有点喝多了
Oh, he had a little too much to drink.
你们确定他还活着吗?
Are we sure he's alive?
他非常不开心
He was extremely upset
因为他女朋友在搞私人博♥彩♥
that his girlfriend was running a sportsbook.
康妮吗?不会吧
Connie? No.
你在干啥?这是什么意思?
What's this? What are you doing?
曼迪 你参与了吗?
Mandy, are you involved?
当然没有 别搞笑了
What? No. Don't be ridiculous.
你手腕上是啥?
What's that on your wrist?
这个啊?我可以解释
Oh, uh, this? I can explain.
现在就解释吧
Please do.
卫生间在哪?我要尿尿
Where's the bathroom? I got to pee.
我带你去吧
Oh, I'll take you.
好
Okay.
谢谢你 奥德丽
Thank you, Audrey.
长角汽车旅馆
啥事?
What?
我只是...顺道来看看你
Oh, I... just stopped by to check on you,
看看你过得怎么样
see if you're doing okay.
你想得可真周到 我很好 谢谢
That's very thoughtful of you. I'm fine, thank you.
那就好
Well, good.
你还想说啥
Anything else?
康妮 求你和我回家吧
Connie, please come home!
我太想你了
I miss you.
天啊 我才不管你私下搞博♥彩♥
Golly... I don't care if you run a book
或者抢银行
or if you rob banks
或者真实身份是个连环杀手
or if... if you're a serial killer.
我都会爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
这是代表你会跟我回家吗?
Does that mean you'll come home?
哎呀...
Gee...
我已经付了今晚的房♥费了
I already paid the night.
你想进来表示一下你有多抱歉吗?
You want to come in and show me how sorry you are?
真的吗?
Really?
嗯
Yeah.
我晚饭吃得很饱 但我可以试试
I had a... a big dinner, but I can try.
你吃啥了?-烟熏之家的牛腩
What'd you eat? -Brisket at the Smokehouse.
你得吃点胃药
You gonna need some Tums.
得吃好多片
A lot of them.
进来吧
Come on.
请勿打扰
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表