剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
《乔治和曼迪的头婚生活》 前情提要
Previously on Georgie and Mandy's First Marriage...
嘿 康妮
Hey, Connie.
你在干啥呢
What's going on?
没干啥
Nothing.
谁会打给公用电♥话♥啊
Who calls a pay phone?
你是在贩毒吗
Are you selling drugs?
别瞎说 我可不是毒贩
Don't be crazy, I'm not a drug dealer.
那你在干什么勾当
Okay, well, then what?
我现在是赌注经纪人
I'm a bookie.
你需要钱的话 为啥不去找份真正的工作呢
If you need money, why don't you just go out and get a real job?
因为我昨天一天就进账700块
I made 700 bucks yesterday.
你一天能赚多少?
What did you make?
我不接触钱
I'm not handling any money.
我只是在戴尔在家的时候 帮她接一些赌注
I just take bets for her when Dale's home.
但这还是违法的
That's still illegal.
你在想啥呢 你可是个母亲
What are you thinking? You're a mom!
拜托 我支持过你的犯罪行为
Oh, come on, I supported your criminal activities.
你最起码可以支持我的吧
The least you can do is support mine.
你的菜好了
There you go.
嘿 康妮
Oh, hey, Connie.
嘿
Hey.
给我打包一杯咖啡
I just need a cup of coffee to go.
没问题
Yeah, sure, no problem.
你是否还有兴趣再搞点...外快
And to see if you might be interested in a little, uh... side work.
你是指帮忙下注么
Are we talking bookie work?
你声音轻点
Thank you for saying that out loud.
抱歉 我只是有点激动
Sorry, I get excited.
有个客户一直不还钱 让我很难办 需要你的帮忙
I just need a little help with a sticky collection.
可以 谁啊
Okay, who is it?
你♥爸♥
Your dad.
确实挺难办的
That is sticky.
第一季 第十九集
乔治和曼迪的
头婚生活
你在这啊
Oh, there you are.
嗯
Yep.
自己的衣服自己洗
Doing my own laundry
我就是典型的好丈夫
'cause that's just the kind of husband I am.
要给你戴上奖牌吗
You want me to give you a medal?
奖牌有点过了 但...
Mm, medal's a bit much, but...
你可以奖励我别的东西
there might be other stuff you could give me.
你脑子里除了上♥床♥还想过别的吗
Do you ever think about anything else?
并没有
Not really.
所以我能干好这么多事 还挺令人钦佩的哈
It's impressive I get anything done.
说正事
Well, anyway,
你外婆让我帮她点小忙
your meemaw asked me to help her out with a little business.
博♥彩♥方面的小忙吗?
Bookie business?
你冷静点
Hey, be cool, okay?
小点声
We don't say it out loud.
我还以为你不搞这些了呢
I thought you were done with that.
是的 然而...
I was, but...
这次情况特殊
this is a special circumstance.
咋啦
What's going on?
我爸貌似欠了她一大笔赌债还没还
Well, it seems my dad lost money to her and hasn't paid her yet.
好家伙
Aw, man.
我很抱歉她把你给扯进来了
I'm sorry she put you in the middle of this.
这其实是好事
Um, actually, it's great.
好在哪里?
What?
我爸一直数落我乱花钱 现在我可算抓住他把柄了
Yeah, I mean, he's always giving me crap about how I am with money, and now I got him.
吸白粉估计也就这么爽吧
Honestly, this must be what heroin feels like.
你♥爸♥赌博没让你生气么
Well, you're not upset your dad's gambling?
你有好好听我说吗 我把他拿捏住了
Hello, I got him.
别换台 幸运之轮马上开始
Stay tuned for Wheel of Fortune.
我听说凡娜·怀特上过《花♥花♥公♥子♥》杂♥志♥
I heard Vanna White was in Playboy.
你说是真的吗
Is that true?
1987年5月刊
May 1987.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
因为封面图太优雅了
Because it was very tasteful.
我有点小失望
And I was disappointed.
奶奶有没有兴趣给她洗澡澡呀
Hey, Grandma, how you feel about giving this one her bath tonight?
那当然了
I would love nothing more.
洗澡的时候不能乱叫
And no tooting in the tub.
你♥爸♥觉得好玩
I know your daddy thinks it's funny,
但我们可是小淑女
but we are ladies.
我们俩独处了 真好
Well, this is nice, just the two of us.
好吧
Sure, I guess.
一起看点电视
Mm-hmm, watching a little TV?
嗯 幸运之轮快开始了
Yeah, Wheel is coming up.
很好
Cool.
所以你打算还康妮钱吗?
You ever gonna pay Connie the money you owe her?
啥?
What?
我知道你在赌博 你竟然...
I know about your betting. I can't believe you...
听着
Look.
问题不大
It's not a big deal.
这只是我第一次
This was the first time.
真的吗?-第一次输钱
Dad. -The first time I lost.
说实话 -第一次输这么多钱
Dad. -The first time I lost this much.
你竟然不还她钱
I can't believe you didn't pay her.
我会还的
I'm gonna.
那行
Okay, well...
我是帮她收钱的 1200块你现在就可以给我了
here I am, 1,200 bucks, let's go.
不行 要是我一次性还那么多 你妈会发现的
No, if I pay all at once, your mother will know.
所以呢?
So?
你还没听懂吗?
Try to keep up here.
我不想让她发现
I don't want her to.
你一直不还她迟早发现
Well, then you better pay.
你知道我还得起的
You know I'm good for it.
我不知道的事多着呢
I don't know a lot of things,
比如说我就不知道你是个老赖
like I didn't know you were a deadbeat.
我才不是老赖
I ain't no deadbeat.
你之前还一直在说我欠了不少债
And this whole time you have been on me about my debt.
这能一样吗
That ain't the same.
确实不一样
Agreed.
我起码有一柜子包包和鞋子
I got a closet full of purses and shoes.
你啥都没 赶紧还钱
You got nothing, now pay up.
不然呢
Or what?
不然我就向老妈告状了
Or I'll tell Mom.
你个二五仔 -你个老赖
Snitch. -Deadbeat.
周末过得咋样?
How was your weekend?
棒极了
Just swell.
你不打算问我吗?
Aren't you gonna ask me about mine?
不打算
I wasn't planning on it.
我看了《勇敢的心》
Saw that movie Braveheart.
虽然男主穿了短裙还化了妆
For a dude in a skirt and makeup,
但他是个狠角色
he's a badass.
关我屁事
I don't care.
他什么毛病啊
What's his problem?
别担心 不是冲着你的
Oh, don't worry, it ain't you.
我不担心 我爱打听
I'm not worried, I'm nosy.
别打听了
Just leave it alone.
这年头都没人喜欢八卦了
Nobody likes to chitchat anymore.
有空聊聊吗
Got a minute?
没有
I do not.
曼迪和我说了你的情况
Mandy told me about your situation.
和你没关系
Well, this ain't none of your business.
你欠的是我外婆的钱
Well, she's my meemaw,
所以还是有点关系的
so it kind of is.
我已经和曼迪搞定了这事
I already worked this out with Mandy.
所以你把钱都还了?
You paid up?
我还了钱 -所以都没问题了?
I made a payment. -So y'all are good?
没错
Yes.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表