剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
你们在干啥呢
What are y'all doing?
我在学针织
I'm learning how to knit.
你听着不太舒服 没事吧
Are you okay? You don't sound so good.
没事 就有些过敏
Oh, just allergies.
我一直觉得织衣服是小老太才会做的事
I always thought knitting was kind of a little old lady thing.
你为啥会这么想呢
Why would you think that?
因为我只见过小老太织衣服
'Cause I've only ever seen little old ladies do it.
比如说我外婆和...
Like my meemaw and...
大部分情况都是我外婆
Mostly my meemaw.
好恶心 -咳得好
Ugh. -Good one.
抱歉
Sorry.
你想一起织吗
Would you like to join us?
小乔治肯定有别的事情要忙
Oh, I think Georgie has better things to do.
我可以试试看
I'll give it a whirl.
行吧
Okay.
你从篮子里拿一套工具吧 -好的
Why don't you pick that one up from the basket. -Okay.
把针这样子拿好 然后看我和康纳操作
Hold your needles up like this. Now, watch me and Connor. Okay?
前门进
In through the front door...
绕一圈
Round the back...
从窗户
Out through the window...
穿出来
And off jumps Jack.
等等 慢一点
Okay, hold on, slow down.
前门进
In through the front door.
该死 前门...
Dang. In through the...
该死
Dang it.
这前门还真难进
That front door's hard to get through.
这是在干啥呢
What's all this?
我在教小伙子们织衣服
I'm teaching the boys how to knit.
不是吧
You're kidding.
我进入前门了
I got through the front door!
真棒
Nice!
政♥府♥真应该恢复选征兵制
They should bring back the draft.
1940-1972年 美国实行选征兵制
用抽签的办法对符合服役条件的人进行选征
太好了 到时候见
Okay, great. I'll see you then.
第7频道打电♥话♥来
That was Channel 7.
他们想让我在周五临时代班天气女郎
They want me to fill in for the regular weather girl on Friday.
本来那位叫海瑟是吧
Heather with the weather?
是的 -真棒
Mm-hmm. -Well, that's amazing.
你没事吧
You okay?
过敏而已
Allergies.
海瑟不得不去艾尔帕索参加她外婆的葬礼
Heather has to go to her grandma's funeral in El Paso.
挺令人难过的
Which is obviously sad.
你看上去不难过啊
You don't look sad.
我当然难过啦
Well, I am.
好消息是 如果一切顺利
The good news is if this goes well,
我有可能成为天气女郎的头号♥替补
then I could be their go-to emergency backup weather girl.
真好
Hey, all right.
太好了 亲爱的 -你很棒
Oh, that's great, honey. -That's awesome.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
你为啥在织东西
Why are you knitting?
你母亲在教我
Your mom's teaching me.
我想着我可以给丝丝织一条毛毯
Thought I could make CeeCee a blanket.
真好 再说一次 我要上电视了
Sweet. I'm gonna be on TV.
第一季 第十二集
乔治和曼迪的
头婚生活
我感觉这可能就是我职业生涯的突破口
This just feels like it could be the break I need.
你值得
You deserve it.
我知道我只是临时代班
I know it's only temporary,
但世事无常
but, I mean, who knows what could happen.
也许大家更喜欢我
Maybe people will like me better
然后开始给电视台写信
and start a letter writing campaign.
我就会这么做
I'd do that.
我应该会打电♥话♥
Well, I'd call.
我不怎么喜欢写信
I'm not much of a letter writer.
我已经等不及辞掉餐厅的工作
I can't wait to quit the diner
然后当面告诉厄尔我对他的看法
and tell Earl what I think of him.
我还以为你喜欢厄尔呢
I thought you liked Earl.
我是喜欢 但如果不能当面嫌弃别人
I do, but what's the point of being famous
出名了又有啥意义呢
if you can't tell somebody off?
你确定你只是过敏吗
Are you sure that's allergies?
确定
Yeah.
我可不确定
Okay, well, I'm not.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我想着我们两人可以庆祝一下
I thought we could celebrate,
懂我啥意思吧
if you catch my drift.
我...
Yeah, I...
我不想懂 也不想被你感染
I don't want to catch your drift or anything else.
我没有生病
I ain't sick.
不好意思 鼻涕虫 我不能冒险
Yeah, sorry, snot boy, I can't take my chances.
你去哪
Where you going?
去宝宝房♥间睡
I'm gonna sleep in the baby's room.
该死
Aw, dang.
这看着确实不像过敏
That don't look like allergies.
我们还推荐你更换刹车片和发动机转子
Yeah, we'd also recommend replacing the brake pads and rotors.
很好 我们马上帮你换
Great, we'll get right on that.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 小感冒而已
Yeah, just a little cold.
没关系
No big deal.
你确定吗?你可以请一天假
You sure? You can take the day off.
我在学织衣服不代表我就是个窝囊废
Just 'cause I'm learning how to knit don't mean I'm a wimp.
我没有这个意思 你只是听起来不太好
No one's calling you a wimp, you just sound bad.
我没事
I'm fine.
再说了 库珀家的男人从来不请病假
Besides, Cooper men don't take sick days.
我爸有一次切除了阑尾
My dad once had his appendix out,
他那天下午照常去上班了
he was at work later that afternoon.
真的啊
Really?
没错
Yeah.
他还是在教师休息室晕倒了
I mean, he passed out in the teachers' lounge,
但好歹是在工作期间晕倒的
but he passed out at work.
孩子 你恐怕没有从中学到好的教训
Son, I'm not sure you're taking the right lesson from that story.
我当然学到好的了 遇到困难咬紧牙关
Sure I am. Tough it out.
我不这样想
No, I don't think so.
嘿 那家老爷车店...
Hey, the Oldsmobile...
你不是吧! -真抱歉
Are you kidding me? -Sorry.
我不会原谅你的
I don't forgive you!
看起来你百分百会点肉糕
So, it's sounding like 100% chance of meatloaf
有一定可能性会点派
with a possibility of pie in the forecast.
你在说啥呢
What are you doing?
我在练习 我这周五会在第7频道播报天气
I'm practicing. I'm doing the weather on Channel 7 this Friday.
真了不起
Good for you.
我不是真正的服务员
Yeah, I'm not really a waitress.
我也可以对你这么说
I could have told you that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
贝丝 我需要你帮我个忙
Hey, Beth, I need a favor.
你周五能帮我顶一下班吗
Can you cover for me on Friday?
应该可以 你有啥事么
Yeah, I guess. What's up?
我要在第7频道播报天气
I'm doing the weather on Channel 7.
真的?-没错
Really? -Mm-hmm.
是个人就能播报天气吗
They just let anybody do that?
当然不是了
Of course not.
我其实是一个经过培训的天气女郎
I'm a trained weather girl.
这才是我真正的工作
It's my real job.
所以服务员只是你的伪装吗
So, what, this is your pretend job?
不是 服务员只是临时工作
No, this was just supposed to be temporary.
你可真棒
Good for you.
别这样
No, no, no. Don't be like that.
我们仍然可以一起出去玩
We can still hang out.
当然 如果你能和你白富美的电视圈朋友玩耍的百忙之中抽出时间的话
Sure, if you're not busy with all your fancy TV friends.
我们不白不富也不美
We are not fancy,
我们就像你们一样普普通通
we are just plain, simple folk like you.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表