剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
我知道你在家
I know you're in there!
琼!
Joan!
嗨 我是曼迪·麦卡利斯特
Hi. I'm Mandy McAllister.
我是这个社区的...
I'm the NuvoTrim sales rep in the...
嗨 我是曼迪·麦卡利斯特...
Hi. I'm Mandy McAllister.
嗨 我是曼迪...
Hi. I'm Mandy...
好歹让我说句话啊
I didn't even say anything!
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
给你盛点菜吗
Can I make you a plate?
行吧
Sure.
所以呢
So?
卖♥♥的怎么样
How'd it go?
"太好了"
Great. Just great.
你要记住 销♥售♥是门艺术
It's important to keep in mind, selling is like an art.
是需要花点时间才能学会...
You know, it takes time to learn the...
来个人接我话
Somebody else talk.
我年轻的时候尝试过上门推销
Yeah, when I was young, I tried sellin' door-to-door.
很困难
It was rough.
多年轻啊
Yeah, how young?
很久以前了 16岁吧
Oh, real young, 16.
所以也就是3年前
So three years ago.
那可是我人生中挺重要的一段时期
That's a big chunk of my life.
我想说的是我变得更好了
The point is I got better.
你可真优秀
Oh, good for you.
我明白你为啥突然不说话了
I see why you stopped talkin'.
放松 我没生你气
Relax, okay? I'm not mad at you.
很好 那你准备放弃吗
Great. So you gonna pack it in?
你很想我放弃是吧
Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
不想啊 我们会直接亏了1200块
No, we'd be out 1,200 bucks.
是你会亏了1200块吧
You'd be out 1,200 bucks.
不是说好我们一起共同进退吗
Well, I thought we're on the same team.
没错
We are.
你为了向得州人卖♥♥减肥食品花了1200块啊
You spent $1,200 to sell diet food to Texans?
小乔治觉得这个主意不错
Georgie thought it was a good idea.
我是想表达对你的支持
I was tryin' to be supportive.
所以你在撒谎
So you were lying?
我是在支持你
I was supportin'.
行了 别再互相指责了
Okay, no sense throwing blame around.
如果不打算放弃的话 你还有啥计划呢
If you're not gonna quit, what's the plan?
上门推销就是在浪费时间
Well, door-to-door's a waste of time.
我需要一处面向大众的地方
I need to set up someplace people come to me.
比如说杂货店门口
Maybe in front of a grocery store or something.
人流量多
Lot of foot traffic,
大家还会对于买♥♥了垃圾食物感到愧疚 这主意不错
people feelin' guilty about junk food. That's smart.
所以我说出来了啊
Yeah, that's why I said it.
赚钱小队加油
Go team.
我在想也许我们可以先买♥♥点曼迪的那些减肥玩意
You know, I was thinking, maybe we should buy some of Mandy's diet crap.
帮她完成她的第一笔销♥售♥
You know, get her started.
真的吗
Really?
你难道忘了她小时候卖♥♥女童子军饼干发生了什么吗
Have you forgotten the Girl Scout cookies?
一哭二闹三上吊
The crying, the tantrums.
"爸比 没人买♥♥我的饼干"
"Daddy, nobody buys my cookies."
她最后卖♥♥了很多啊
She ended up selling a bunch.
全卖♥♥给你了
To you.
说的好像你不喜欢刚刚从冰箱拿出来的薄荷饼干一样
Oh, like you don't enjoy a Thin Mint out of the freezer.
她已经不是小孩了
You know, she's not a little girl anymore.
你不能一直宠她
You can't keep coddling her.
你也一直宠着康纳啊 有啥区别吗
You coddle Connor-- what's the difference?
他成熟得比较晚
He's a late bloomer.
他都26了
He's 26.
早就成熟了
He bloomed.
熟得不能再熟了
This is the bloom.
你很清楚他只需要一点点额外的关爱
You know very well he requires a little extra love.
揍他一顿他才会懂事
He requires a swift kick in the ass.
我知道你不是真的想揍他
You don't mean that.
你起码可以让他做点家务活
You could at least make him chip in around the house,
比如说他的衣服让他自己洗
you know, maybe do his own laundry.
你说的很合理
That seems fair.
真的吗
Really?
没错
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
我没想过能说赢你
I wasn't prepared to win an argument.
你想来告诉他吗
You want to tell him?
还真有点想
I kind of do.
去吧
Go for it.
我先声明一下
Hey, uh, just so we're clear,
我会告诉他这是我们两个人共同的决定
I'm gonna tell him we agreed on this.
我不想让他私底下找你
I don't want him coming to you
然后让他对我们挑拨离间
and playing us against each other.
聪明
Smart.
好的
All right.
要是他不服我呢
What if he gives me a hard time?
那就让他洗所有的脏衣服
Then he will have dirty clothes.
让他承担胡闹的后果
Consequences.
这个手段好
That's good.
嗨 你想试吃一下我们美味的减肥奶昔或者健康蛋白棒吗
Hi! Would you like to sample one of our delicious diet shakes or nutrition bars?
行吧 你出来的时候再尝试也行
Okay, maybe on the way out!
你好女士 你想试吃美味的减肥奶昔吗
Hi, ma'am, would you like to sample one of our delicious diet shakes?
不是因为我觉得你胖哈
Not that I think you're fat!
我真不觉得你胖哈
'Cause I don't!
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你怎么来了
Hey, what are you doing here?
只是想来看看我最爱的销♥售♥女强人
Oh, just wanted to come check in on my favorite saleslady.
还顺利吗
How's it going?
还不错 我分发了一些试吃产品
Good. Uh, passing out samples,
让大家对减肥产品产生了些兴趣
getting people excited about the product.
不好意思 你有兴趣免费试吃一下…
Oh, excuse me, may I interest you in a free sample of a...
我不是机器人 我有真情实感的
I'm a person! I have feelings!
也许你可以不用单刀直入
Hey, maybe instead of just launching right into your sales pitch,
你得先与大家建立情感关系
you try to find something personal you can connect about.
我都懂 小乔治
I got this, Georgie.
你看我给你演示
Watch this.
加油 长角牛
Hook 'em, Horns.
得克萨斯大学奥斯汀分校的橄榄球队
加油
Hell yeah.
之前那场比赛 农工大学直接偷走了胜利
That game against A&M, they got robbed.
绝对的
100%.
这些是啥
What's all this?
一个经过科学设计的减肥套餐
A scientifically designed diet system.
你先试试
Here, try one.
不光味道好
Not only tastes great--
还是由医生们直接参与开♥发♥的
it's developed by doctors
能让你快速掉秤
to help you drop weight jiffy quick.
我确实该减肥了
I could probably lose a few.
多少钱
How much?
日常价一盒15
Oh, normally $15.
现在特♥价♥两盒20
But we're having a special-- two for $20.
那给我两盒吧
Well, then give me two.
朋友 你可以去准备好小一号♥的衣服了
Get ready to wear smaller clothes, my friend.
海滩见
See you at the beach!
看呐 你完成了第一笔生意
Look at that-- your first sale!
弄的怎么样了
How's it going?
挺好的
Fine.
你会用衣物柔顺剂啥的吗
You know how to use the fabric softeners and whatnot?
瓶子上都有使用指南
There's instructions on the bottle.
行
Right.
你很棒
Good for you.
所以这么多年来 你妈妈一直帮你洗衣服
So all these years your mother did your laundry,
实际上你自己洗也没问题
you were perfectly capable of doing it yourself?
是的
Yes.
那你为啥不自己洗呢
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表