剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
快接电♥话♥呀 该死的 快接呀
You pick up the phone. You pick up the goddamn phone.
不用管那些没用的 只拿文件和电脑
Don't bother with that shit. Just files and the computer.
去保卫处拿走硬盘 我们在楼下碰头
Grab the hard drive from the security office. Meet me downstairs.
李乔丹才是真正的英雄 抗击金童的人是乔丹
Jordan Li was the real hero. Jordan's the one who fought Golden Boy.
这才是真♥相♥ - 玛丽 我是海莉米勒
And that's what really happened. Marie. Hailey Miller.
你好
Hi.
我只是想打个招呼 你拿到稿子了吗
I just wanted to say hi. You've got the script.
我们会有提词器 - 好的 提词器
I think we'll have a teleprompter. Okay. A teleprompter.
太好了 - 别担心
Great. Don't worry.
不会有陷阱问题 我们不会提到你妹妹
There's not gonna be any gotchas. We won't mention your sister.
这话什么意思 - 我以为你知道 不好意思
What do you mean? I thought you knew. I'm sorry.
我们邀请了她发表评论
We invited her to comment.
你知道她在哪里 - 不完全是 我们只有她的邮箱地址
You know where she is? Not really. We just found an email.
可以给我吗 求你了
Can I have it? Please?
怎么了
What is it?
安娜贝丝说了什么
What did Annabeth say?
她说她不想跟你有任何关系 很抱歉 家事难断 对吧
She said she didn't want anything to do with you. I'm sorry. Family, right?
别担心 - 海莉 两分钟后开拍
Don't worry. Hailey, camera in two.
你杀死了他们
不好意思
Sorry.
你能重复刚才的问题吗 - 回忆那一段很痛苦 我知道
Could you repeat the question? This is a lot. I know.
金童 校园里最强大的超人类
Golden Boy, the most powerful superhuman on campus,
杀气腾腾地朝你冲过去
in a murderous frenzy, charging,
当时只有你一个人
and it was just you.
我知道我必须在金童 杀害更多无辜者之前阻止他
一号♥摄像机准备 - 继续拍她的脸
Ready, one. - Don't cut away from her face.
她要么会坠落烧毁 要么会成为黑皮肤的星光
She's either gonna crash and burn or become the Black Starlight.
玛丽
Marie?
我知道我必须在金童 杀害更多无辜者之前阻止他
I knew I had to stop Golden Boy before he killed more innocent people.
我必须扛起来
It was down to me.
你哪里来的勇气
Where did you find that kind of courage?
我是超人类 对吧 我们是钢铁铸成的
I'm superhuman, right? We're made of steel.
艾玛
Emma?
能聊聊吗 边喝酒边聊 我想我搞砸了
玛丽
Marie.
你早就知道
Did you know?
我妹妹的事
About my sister?
亲爱的 我当然不知道
Sweetheart. Of course not.
过来
Come here.
来
Come here.
喂 这是怎么回事 需要帮忙吗
Hey, guys. What's going on? Can I help you?
没事 我们在检查校园安全 没什么好担心的
All good. Campus security. Nothing to worry about.
惨了
那是什么声音 - 糟糕
The hell was that?
嘿 格雷格稍后会清理的 我们走吧
Hey. Greg'll clean up later. Let's go.
哦 妈呀
Oh, shit. Shit.
嘿
Hey!
你知道吗 超人类的听力范围 比我们的大 就像狗一样
Did you know Supes have a wider range of hearing than us? Like dogs.
嘿 鲍勃
Hey, Bob.
把它关掉 - 什么
Turn it off. - Or what?
我说了把它关掉 鲍勃
I said, turn it off, Bob.
马上关掉 - 你在做什么
Right fucking now. What are you doing?
我告诉你我在做什么 鲍勃
I'll tell you what I'm doing, Bob.
首先 你这骚货张大嘴巴
First, you're gonna get this flashlight nice and wet
把这个手电筒舔得又湿又滑
with your slutty fucking mouth.
你♥他♥妈♥的有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
然后我会把它塞到 你又紧又小的黑菊花里
Then I'm gonna stuff it right up your tight little chocolate starfish
让你求生不得 求死不能
until you see God.
做吧 你知道你想的 - 搞什么
Do it. You know you want to. The fuck?
他妈的把手电筒给我
Give me my fucking flashlight.
安德烈 我们得走了
Andre. We need to go.
你用逼迫能力用得太多了 - 我没事 我完全…
Your eye. You've b... you've been pushing too much. I'm fine. I'm totally...
天啊 凯特 糟了
Oh, shit. Cate, Cate, Cate, Cate, Cate, Cate! Oh, shit.
不好了 嘿 醒醒 凯特
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Cate.
凯特
Cate! Cate!
凯特
Cate!
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表