剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
Shetty thought it would look better if an actual superhero
就超级英雄议题发问 看起来会比较好
was asking questions about superhero issues.
他没跟你说过这事吗
Didn't he talk to you about that?
安德烈 你们俩多久没说话了
Andre, when was the last time you two talked?
自从我知道他跟沃特蛇鼠一窝开始
When I found out he was Vought's bitch,
还有从他跟我说别去救那些
and when he told me not to rescue the kids
被困在学校地下的那些孩子开始 所以…
that were trapped in the prison under the school, so...
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我小时候希望自己长大能像他一样
You know, when I was a kid, I wanted to be just like him.
现在我们知道了 这个地方的所有勾当
But after everything we know about this place...
只有白♥痴♥才会认为 这些作秀有任何意义
...you'd have to be a fucking idiot to think any of it matters.
我真的无法相信他
I just can't trust him.
所以我就再也没有跟他说过话
So, that's why I haven't talked to him.
反正我跟他说的话 他八成会向沃特通风报信…
And if I did, he'd probably just go to Vought anyway, so...
你也是这么想我的吗
Is that what you think of me?
你认为我把所有的事都告诉谢提
That I'm just gonna tell Shetty everything?
你告诉我吧 凯特 你不是能听到我的想法吗
You tell me, Cate. You're the one in my fucking head.
卡梅隆 在戈大 我们相信言论自♥由♥
Look, Cameron, we here at Godolkin believe that speech is free
也相信知识可以成为超级英雄
and knowledge can be a superhero.
超级英雄的超能力和…
A superpower. And...
有像你这样文武双全 值得依赖的人出来
And it's a good thing that someone as versatile
就超级英雄 与真正的美国人关心的事宜
and trustworthy as you has stepped up to ask the tough questions
提一些尖锐的问题 这是好事
that superheroes and real Americans care about.
所以谢谢你
两极人 你还好吧
Uh, Polarity, you okay?
天啊
Holy sh...
快过来帮忙
Somebody get some fucking help!
爸爸
Dad?
快来帮忙
Get some help!
马上回来
见鬼了
Oh, shit.
去吧 他们就在校园里 快去
Are you ready to stop reusing your catheter... Go, go, they're right on campus. Go.
联邦医疗保险及沃特保险 现在每个月覆盖高达250美元
Medicare and Vought Insurance now cover up to $250 per month.
没有预收费用…
There are no upfront costs.
你一定会很喜欢…
You are gonna love...
山姆
Sam?
不要啊
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
糟了
Fuck.
不好了 妈呀
Shit, shit, shit, shit.
嘿 他是我爸爸
Hey, hey, hey, hey. That's my dad. That's my dad.
上车 我们要走了
Buckle in. We got to get going.
天啊
Oh, shit.
他又发作了
He's seizing again.
可恶 爸爸
Wait. Dad, Dad!
不会有事的 爸爸 快醒醒
Damn it, Dad, wake up!
搞什么 快想想办法
Do something.
我在尽力 我们得让他醒过来
I'm trying! We need to wake him up.
爸爸 快醒醒
Dad, wake up!
马弗里克 开门
Maverick, open up.
嘿 斯隆
Hey, Sloane.
见过这个男生吗
Have you seen this guy?
怎么 你在跟踪他吗
Why, are you stalking him or something?
不是 你没见过他
No. So, you haven't seen him?
没有 我不是查找朋友应用软件
No. I'm not a fucking Find My Friends app.
你烦别人去
Go cockblock someone else.
放下来
Stop! Put that down!
纽曼下台
Cancel Neuman!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你不是说艾玛在这里吗
I thought you said Emma was here.
她等下会来的
Oh. She's meeting us later.
刚刚收看节目的观众们 我是卡梅隆科尔曼
If you're just joining us, I'm Cameron Coleman,
临危受命顶替我的好朋友两极人
pinch-hitting for my good friend Polarity,
他有个突发的紧急情况
who had a last-minute emergency.
纽曼小姐 您称建立联邦超人类事务局
Ms. Neuman, you claim that the FBSA is here
是为了保护普通人不受超级英雄伤害
to protect people from superheroes,
但是在您的国会听证会上 风暴残忍♥屠♥杀♥了几个人
but at your own congressional hearing, Stormfront slaughtered multiple people,
在另一个场合中
and on a separate occasion,
士兵男孩在曼哈顿 差一点杀死了数千无辜者
Soldier Boy nearly killed thousands of innocent people in Manhattan.
在那两件事中 您为什么坐视不理
Now, both times, why were you just sitting back
嚼着口香糖 看着美国陷入水深火热之中
snapping your gum, watching America burn?
卡梅隆 必须提醒你一点
Look, Cameron, the thing that you need to remember here
那两件事导致公众对超人类的信任
is that both those instances caused a 30% drop
下降了30%
of public confidence in superhumans.
联邦超人类事务局的应对措施 是实际增加
And the FBSA responded by actually strengthening protection
对普通人类以及超人类的保护
of both humans and superhumans alike,
让这两个人群中的暴♥力♥事件数量 降到了历史新低
leading to a record low number of violent incidents in both populations.
可不是嘛
或者您的事务局
Or is your agency
只是让您有借口 可以迫♥害♥美国最杰出的少数族群
just an excuse for persecuting one of America's most prominent minority groups?
所以他们应该有发言权
Which is why they deserve to have a voice.
如果我当选 我们的班子 希望在政♥府♥中设一个新职位
If elected, our administration wants to put a new position in government
让超人类群体能够参与决策
that allows the superhuman community to have a seat at the table.
真的吗 -真的
Really? - Yes.
民调显示 您在超人类群体中的支持率低于30%
That have anything to do with the fact that polls show your ticket is below 30%
您这一举措是否受这个现状的影响
with the super-abled community?
不 卡梅隆… -把话题交给观众吧
No, Cameron. Let's open this up to
他们是美国未来的超级英雄 好 这边
the audience of America's future superheroes.
糟了 凯特还是没有消息
Yes, over here. Shit, still no word from Cate.
我一点都不意外
Not surprising.
我们得去看看她的情况
Maybe we should check on her.
没时间了 现在必须找到纽曼 告诉她我们知道的事
There's no time. Got to find Neuman, tell her what we know.
你认识能隔空传送的人吗
Any chance you know a teleporter?
不认识 但我可以引开他们
No, but I can cause a distraction.
乔丹 你打算怎么做
Jordan, what're you gonna do?
别被逮住了
Don't get caught.
喂 你就是那个揭艾玛隐私 折磨她的女生吧
Hey. You're the girl who fucking tortured Emma, right?
不对 我只是给了她一个…
No, no, no, no. I just gave her a plat--
嘿
Hey!
大家看看 李乔丹正在袭击自己的同类
Look at this. Jordan Li attacking her own kind.
跟第五名告别吧 乔丹
Say goodbye to number five, Jordan.
嘿
Hey!
喂 不准打架
Hey! Break it up!
该死的小孩
Fucking kids.
感谢你今天来到这里
Thank you for being here today.
我们都看到了祖国人在光天化日 在没有受刺♥激♥的情况下杀死了一个人
We all saw Homelander kill a human in broad daylight, unprovoked.
政♥府♥会让他负责吗
Is he gonna be held accountable?
谢谢你 这是个好问题
Thank you. That is a good question.
我对法律体制非常有信心
I have full faith in the legal system,
祖国人应该像其他所有人一样 接受审判
and Homelander should stand trial, just like anybody else,
由他的同侪组成的陪审团会作出裁定
and a jury of his peers will decide that outcome.
人类不是我们的同侪
Humans aren't our fucking peers.
那我们呢 超人类的命也是命
What about us, huh? Supe lives matter!
您能否一锤定音地说 超级英雄到底是否有公民权利
Can you state once and for all whether superheroes have civil rights?
跟所有美国公民一样 超人类享有公民权利
Like all Americans, superhumans have civil rights
以及与公民权利相关的 所有权利与义务
and everything that comes along with that.
放你的狗屁 为超人类争取平等权利
Fuck yeah we do!
我明白 超人类群体希望确保
And I get it, the superhuman community wants to make sure
政♥府♥给予他们平等的待遇
that the government is treating them fairly
处理他们所关心的独有的问题
and addressing their unique concerns. - - Bullshit!
我和罗伯特辛格尔都知道 大部分超人类都是遵纪守法的公民
Robert Singer and I know that most superhumans are law-abiding citizens.
少往自己脸上贴金 你知道个屁
Fucking narc. You don't know shit.
我们可以找到合理的解决方案…
We can find common sense solutions here.
你不能控制我们
You will not control us.
这不是谁控制谁的问题
This isn't about control.
你不能控制我们
You will not control us.
你不能控制我们
You will not control us.
这不是…不 没关系
This is not about control. No, no, no, it's all right, it's all right.
大家很热衷于这个问题 我也一样
Look, people are passionate about the issue, so am I.
为什么大家这么愤怒
Why is everyone so angry?
因为他们企图限制我们 让我们失去超能力 祖国人是对的
Because they're trying to limit us. Take away our power, but Homelander is right.
你不能控制我们
You will not control us. You will not control us.
我和罗伯特辛格尔 希望跟像诸位一样的超人类携手…
Robert Singer and I want to work with superhumans just like you to make sure...
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表