剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
The guy's, like, walking Rufenal, blowing pheromones on anyone who gets too close.
让他去死吧
Fuck him.
你脑子进水了吗 居然让他帮忙
What were you thinking, asking him for help?
我不能什么都不做 -你真是无可救药
I can't just do nothing. -You are unbelievable.
为了再爬上第二名 我愿意粉身碎骨
I would kill to be number two again.
就算把你干掉也在所不惜
I would kill you to be number two again.
你真的要浪费这个机会吗 -我并没有
You're really gonna throw it all away? - I'm not throwing it all away, I'm not.
艾玛是我的朋友
But Emma's my friend.
你之前不是说“我不亏欠任何人”和“别来烦我”吗
What happened to you don't owe anyone anything, and to leave you the fuck alone?
也许我之前错了 -也许你是个白♥痴♥
Maybe I was wrong. - Maybe you're an idiot.
你给我听好了
You know what?
你在自欺欺人
You're full of shit.
你知道我是对的 你只是怕了
You know I'm right, you're just scared.
泰克奈特现在就在校园里
Tek fucking Knight is on campus.
如果他知道了你做的事 被扔去蹲大牢都算你走运
If he finds out what you're doing, you're lucky you end up in prison.
他会让人生不如死
He fucks people up.
傲娇的乔丹 什么时候开始关心别人了
Since when do you care about anyone not named Jordan?
行啊 那我下次不救你 -刚才不是你救了我
Fine. Next time I won't rescue you, then. - You didn't.
就是
Fuckin' did.
是我让他的鸡鸡爆掉的 -因为我让他分心了
I exploded his dick. -Because I distracted him.
我们是爆屌♥双人组 好吧
Tag team cocksplosion. All right?
你这个变♥态♥
Fucking weirdo.
就照我们说好的去做
So just play it like we talked about.
你不会有事的 听到了吗
You'll be fine. Hear me?
我要你亲口说你听到了我刚才的话 -听到了
Andre. - Yeah. - I need to know that you heard me. - Yeah.
还有 安德烈
And, Andre,
如果这事搞砸了
if this goes bad,
我没有能力救你 -先生们
I won't be able to save you. -Gentlemen!
开始前需要补补妆吗
Need any touch-ups before we go?
Me, may, my, moe, moo.
罗伊 镜头拍到我哪里
Roy, is this my frame?
这里?
Yeah?
调到敌岛打特盗
Theophilus, thistle,
八百标兵奔北坡 北坡八百炮兵炮
baby bees bravely buzzing around the buoyant buoy, buoyant buoy.
灯光
Lights.
摄像机 我开始倒数
Camera. I'll give the count.
五、四、三...
Five, four, three...
要理解金童为何进行血腥屠♥杀♥
To understand Golden Boy's carnage,
我们必须先了解他这个人
we first must understand the man.
谁能比他最好的朋友安德烈安德森 更了解他呢
And who knew him better than his best friend Andre Anderson?
今天我们请到了安德烈和他的父亲
Andre and his father,
超级英雄兼戈大理事两极人
superhero and God U trustee Polarity, join us now.
我们先问最重要的问题
Well, let me start with the big question:
安德烈 他为什么那么做
Why did he do it, Andre?
我不知道
I don't know.
我认为理由很明显
I think it's obvious.
他承受不了
He couldn't hack it.
没有足够强大的内心 承受不了压力
Just wasn't strong enough to handle the pressure.
不是那样的 他比我们任何人都强大
That's not it. He was stronger than all of us.
知道自己永远也不可能超过他
Well, that must've been hard for you knowing that
你心里应该很难受吧
you'd never beat him.
不会 我能接受
No, it's fine.
“能接受” 如果他不在这所学校 你就会是第一名
Fine? If he wasn't at this school, you would've been number one.
或许吧 我也不知道
Maybe. I-I don't know.
布灵克一定会推你上去
Brink would have made sure of it.
他器重你
He loved you.
可是他被金童杀了 你不为此感到伤心吗
And Golden Boy killed him. That doesn't upset you?
当然伤心 -这就对了
Of course it does. -So there you go.
你是不是一直对金童心怀不满?
Have you always been angry at Golden Boy?
不是 我爱他
No. I loved him.
你把你的青春都献给了他
You gave your whole life to him.
你是本校最强大的超级英雄之一
You're one of the most powerful heroes on campus,
可你却从犯罪学 转去了“英雄管理”专业
yet you drop out of criminology and change your major to hero management?
我本来打算当他的经纪人
I was gonna be his manager.
我们原本想相守一生的 -这就引出了一个疑问...
We-we were gonna spend our lives together. - Which raises the question,
你怎么会不知道他的精神如此失常
how did you not know he was this disturbed?
我希望我有所察觉
I wish I had known.
我没有看到他的痛苦让我悔恨不已
It kills me that I missed it.
你敢脱掉手套 我就砍掉你的手
Take that glove off, I take your fucking hand off.
对不起
I'm sorry, I...
我只是紧张
I'm just nervous.
他死前跟你说了什么
What did he say to you just before he died?
That, um...
说他爱我
That he loved me.
你跟金童的女朋友搞在一起多久了
How long have you been eating Golden Boy's girlfriend's hole?
他是因为这个原因自杀的吗 -这话什么意思
Is that why he blew himself up? - What do you mean?
你想要金童拥有的一切 他的女朋友和第一名的位置
You wanted what Golden Boy had. His girlfriend. The number one spot.
他知道了你跟凯特的事 气疯了 我说对了吗
He found out about you and Cate, cracked, am I right?
不对 那是在之后发生的...
No, no, no. That didn't happen until...
也就是说真有此事 -我想我们该暂停一下
So it did happen. - I think we should take five.
你该死的太会装了 -安德烈
You're a fucking hack. - Andre.
不 任何摄像机都掩盖不了
No, no, no, no camera can hide the fact
下面这个事实 你不过是个小人
that you're just, you're just a small man
装成大英雄的样子 你从来就不是真正的英雄
playing fucking hero because you've never been one.
在这里却被当成上帝
No, you get treated like a god here.
胆小怕事 不敢做任何英勇的事 算什么英雄
But what kind of hero is too fucking chickenshit to do anything heroic?
去他妈的摄制 你们去死吧 我不干了
Fuck this! Fuck you! I'm done.
我们会剪辑能用的
We'll find it in the edit.
见效了
It worked.
你恢复了
You're, uh, big you.
元气满满
In all my glory.
你总那样
You always do that.
你为什么总那么做?
W-Why do you always do that?
做什么?
Do what?
我一称赞你 你的声音就会很不自然
Whenever I say something nice, your voice gets all twisty,
就好像我说的是假话一样
like it isn't true.
感谢你的称赞 但是...
Look, I appreciate the compliment, but...
我脑子有问题
But I'm sick in the head.
没有啦 那不是我想说的 只是我的超能力是呕吐
No, I wasn't gonna put it that way, it's just... I mean, my superpower is puking.
这很丢脸
It's embarrassing, you know?
我没有资格评判丢不丢脸
I'm not the best judge for what's humiliating.
我以前为了钱出♥卖♥♥♥菊花
I used to put stuff up my butt for money.
什么 -开玩笑的
What? - I'm kidding.
好吧 是真的 不过不是为了钱
Yeah, no, it wasn't for money.
坦白说 你救了我 让我把你的呕吐物吃下去我也愿意
And honestly, after what you did for me, I would, uh, eat your puke.
好吧
Okay,
我收回刚才的话 你是真有病
you know, I take it back. You are sick.
我知道 我进过几家精神病院
I know. Multiple mental hospitals.
你还好吗
You okay?
也许不好
Maybe not.
我来到了外面的世界
Uh, it's scary for me to be
心里很怕
out here.
而卢克以前...
And Luke was...
我以前跟他相依为命 所以...
He was all I had, so...
现在有我呢
I'm here now.
陪在你身边
With you.
而且我挺酷的
And I'm pretty cool.
我知道你很酷
I-I know you're cool, that's...
所以我敢肯定你一定会离开
That's why I'm positive you'll leave.
相信我 我无处可去
Trust me, I got nowhere to go.
试想一个奇怪的情况 我脱掉上衣
You know what'd be really fucked up?
你发现我全身都是奶头
What if under my shirt it was all nipple?
意思是你的奶头超大 盖住了你的上身?
Like your nipple's so big it spans your whole torso?
有三个奶头 但它们是五十头的奶头
No, like a triple nipple, except it's a quinquadruple nipple.
五什么头的 - 就是“50”的意思
Quad-a-what-a nipple? - It means, it means 50.
万一我身上有50个奶头呢
What if I just had, like, 50 nipples under my shirt?
我可以接受
I could live with that.
其实还挺感兴趣的
Kinda low-key into it.
我想 现在就只有我们了
I guess then it's just us.
在一起
Together.
很好
Good.
嘿 后面还有吃的吗 -有
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表