剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
他杀死布灵克并自杀 我觉得这完全说不通
It doesn't make sense to me that he would just kill himself and kill Brink, you know?
我就是不明白 我认识的最理智的人怎么会发疯
I just don't understand how the most sane person that I've ever met just loses his shit
可我是唯一对此感到困惑的人
and I'm the only one curious about it.
那祝你好运
Well, good luck with that.
就这样 你打算 穿着这身高档的衣服 溜之大吉
That's it? You're just gonna run off With your fancy fucking clothes?
嘿 能拍张照吗 - 稍等…
Hey, can we get a shot? Oh, just...
听我说 我跟你们出去待了一个晚上
Look. I went out with you guys one night. I...
我想把自己拍进去 - 我并不了解你
I want to be in it. - I don't know you.
也不了解卢布 他当时想杀我 - 对 他已经死了
Or Luke. Who tried to kill me, remember? Yeah, well, he's dead.
而你利用这个机会往上爬 却不会良心不安
But I guess you have no problem stepping over him to get to the top.
因为夜♥总♥会♥发生那件事
That shit at the club--
布灵克打算开除我 你知道吗
Brink was gonna expel me for it. Did you know that?
当然不知道 我绝不会让… - 你不需要 你有你♥爸♥爸
Of course not. No, I would never ask for anything... You don't have to. You have your dad
学校一半的人都愿意为你掩饰
and half the school ready to cover for you.
我没有靠山
I don't have shit.
你的朋友死了 布灵克死了 我感到很难过
I'm sorry your friend is dead. And I'm sorry Brink is dead.
但不要把我扯进去
But leave me out of it.
不 把它调成人像模式 - 好了
No, put it in portrait mode. Okay.
贱♥人♥ 刚才就该拍的 - 你真讨人厌 哈珀
Bitch! You should've taken it! You're a cunt, Harper.
看着我
Eyes on me.
我只想告诉在座的每一位 我知道我们都备受震惊
Just want everyone here to know that I know we all experienced a great shock.
大家都很悲痛
Everyone here is grieving.
现在我们最不想的 就是上这愚蠢的表演课 对吧
And the last place we want to be is some silly little acting class, right?
但是 这个时刻
But that is the exact moment
正是人类最需要我 我们的时候
when humanity needs me-- us-- the most,
需要我们来理解这场悲剧 我问问你们 在这样的时刻
to make sense of this tragedy. Because I ask you, at a time like this,
还有谁比艺术家更重要
is there anyone more important than the artist?
不要回答 这只是个反问句
Don't answer that. It's fucking rhetorical.
他是《超级七人队新纪♥元♥》的导演
Is this the youth of America? Didn't he direct Dawn of the Seven?
对 后来他对敏卡凯利露小鸡鸡
Yeah, but then he showed his dick to Minka Kelly
现在已经上了导演黑名单 - 妈呀
and now he's in director jail. Oh, shit.
各位 我们艺术家是说真话的人 我们是预言家
Artists, everybody, we are the truth-tellers, we are the soothsayers,
那么 欢迎大家来上《试镜表演》
so... welcome... to Acting for Auditions.
我他妈的怎么会落到这般田地
How the fuck did I get here?
好了 大家找个搭档 下周回来上课的时候
Okay, I want everyone here to partner up and come in next week
准备好一场戏
with a prepared scene,
我想看看我将要雕塑的 是什么样的粘土
because I want to see what kind of... clay I'll be sculpting with.
好了 开始吧 找搭档 很棒的第一堂课 我们下周见
Okay, let's go. Pair up, everybody. Great first class! I'll see you next week.
请带着用心准备的精彩的戏回来 我不要看垃圾
Please bring the funk, not the junk. Awesome stuff.
把我的车开过来 马上送我离开这里 这是我的鸡尾酒吗 跑起来
Get my car and get me the fuck out of here. Is this my cocktail? Run.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. Hey.
我们搭档 对吧
So, us, right?
嗯
Yeah, uh...
不好意思
Sorry.
里亚姆 你这废柴 我来猜一下
Liam, you piece of shit. Let me guess,
你是不是让她变小了 因为只有那样才能显得你的鸡鸡很大
you made this poor girl get small 'cause that's the only way your prick looks big?
什么 这…没有
Wha... What? That's... No.
走吧
Go. Go.
他告诉你了 - 没有 我从戏剧训练营就认识他了
Wait, did he tell you? No, I've known him since drama camp.
他跟很多人上♥床♥ 来弥补他那根细牙签带来的自卑
He bangs everyone to compensate for his tiny thimble dick.
我早该提醒你的 对不起 扯远了 要跟我搭档吗
I should've warned you. I'm sorry. Anyways, want to be partners?
好啊
Yeah.
天啊
Holy shit.
天啊
Holy shit.
布灵克霍夫教授是令人钦佩的老师 他最终英勇牺牲了
Professor Brinkerhoff died the same way he taught: a hero.
他把点灯人打击罪恶学院
He molded the Lamplighter School of Crimefighting
塑造成了今天的光辉典范 没有人可以取代他
into the shining exemplar it is today. Nobody could possibly replace him,
所以我愿意尝试 或至少我会尽力
so... I will. Or at least I'll try.
本课将涵盖 布灵克教授计划讲授的内容
We will cover everything Brink would cover,
我们也会涉及 超能力与心理健康的交叉领域
but we'll also get into the intersection of superpowers
这正是我的论文研究的方向
and mental health, which was my dissertation.
玛丽 - 抱歉我迟到了
Marie. Sorry I'm late.
我是谢提校长 很高兴认识你 请坐
I'm Dean Shetty. It's a pleasure to meet you. Please, take a seat.
莫罗小姐将旁听大三课程
We're letting Ms. Moreau audit the junior-year classes.
你和安德烈做的事… 显然证明了你有资格在这里
What you and Andre did, well, it's obvious you belong here.
你什么都没做 你跑掉了
You didn't do shit. You ran.
我为了保护你跟卢克开战 现在功劳全都归你了
I fought Luke to protect you, and you're just taking all the credit?
他们给我什么我就要什么 - 你有没有想过为什么我没有功劳
I'm taking whatever they give me. It ever occur to you why you're getting it and I'm not?
双性人在杰克逊维尔不被接受 - 我也不讨粉丝喜欢啊
'Cause bigender doesn't play in Jacksonville. Yeah, I'm not exactly the fan favorite down there either.
你抢我的功劳就不觉得愧疚吗 - 听着 我明白这让你很气愤
So you're fine just fucking me over. - Look, I get that this sucks for you,
可是你之前 不让我进这所学院 还记得吗
but, Jesus Christ, you rejected me from this school. Remember?
后来他们为了给你们擦屁♥股♥ 差点把我开除了
And then I almost got expelled covering for your coked-up ass.
我不亏欠你或任何人
I don't owe you or anyone anything.
你们少来烦我
Everyone just needs to leave me the fuck alone.
布灵克不在乎我的性别 只要我是仅次于卢克的最优秀的学生
Brink didn't care what I looked like, as long as I was the best. I mean, after Luke.
现在他们俩都死了 我又湮没了 无人关注
But now that they're both gone, I go back to not existing.
你确实不欠我什么 但我还是要求你
So you're right. You don't owe me shit, but I'm asking anyway.
求我什么
Asking for what?
海莉米勒要采访你 对吗 把我做的事告诉她
You're getting interviewed by Hailey Miller, right? Just tell her the truth about what I did. That's all.
他们给了我稿子 我脱稿的话会惹怒他们的…
They gave me a script. They'll be pissed if I go off it.
你们是直播 “不管你讲什么故事 他们都必须播出” 这是布灵克说的
You're live on camera. "Whatever story you tell them, they have to run with." That's what Brink always said.
从担任国会女议员…
From working as a congresswoman from Brooklyn...
在杀死一名无辜的抗♥议♥者后…
...after brutally murdering an innocent protest...
泰德和珍奈特是卢克瑞沃丹的父母 他更广为人知的名字是“金童”
...while Ted and Janet Riordan, the parents of Luke Riordan, better known as Golden Boy,
他们一直把自己关在家里
have all but barricaded themselves inside their home.
他们的律师称他们只是在哀悼
Now, their attorney says they're simply in mourning,
那他们为什么要躲起来
but then why are they hiding?
他们到底做了什么 培养出了这样一个杀手
And what did they do to raise such a killer?
这实在太过分了 - 对啊
This is all the way fucked-up. - Yeah.
他父母是最和善的人
His parents are the sweetest.
我很想他
I miss him.
我也想他
I miss him, too.
他为什么要那么做
Why'd he do it?
我不知道
I don't know.
他要是还在 会知道该怎么做的 他永远都知道如何应对
He'd know what to do. He always did.
他这一点让人恨得牙痒痒
And he was a fucking asshole about it.
那你觉得他会怎么做
Well... what do you think he'd do?
不查个水落石出 他绝不会罢休
He wouldn't stop till he got to the bottom of it.
大力捶蛋
Jumanji!
想去沃特汉堡城吗 我很想喝一杯玄色摩卡
Want to get some Vought-A-Burger? I could kill for a Mocha Noir.
我不饿
Oh, I'm not hungry.
好 我们可以选一场戏
Okay, we could do a scene from...
从《口袋奇缘》 《小英雄》…
...Pocket Romance. Little Hero.
等等 《最小的心》很好
Oh, wait, Smallest Heart is good.
那些全是白蚁演的电影 让那个家伙去死吧
Those are all Termite's movies. No, fuck that guy.
我去过他跟布莱恩辛格 在好莱坞山办的派对
I went to these huge parties he'd throw with Bryan Singer in the Hollywood Hills.
很恶心 我觉得他服药过量
It was gross. I think he just O.D.'d.
只有这些电影的主演 是一个普通人和一个身形微小的人
Oh, well, but these are the only ones with a regular person and a tiny person.
慢着 天啊 艾玛 难道你认为我选你是因为你能变小
Wait. Jesus, Emma. Did you think I picked you 'cause you get tiny?
当然不是 我选你是因为你很棒 我想向你学习
No. No, I picked you 'cause you're great. 'Cause I want to learn from you.
我有什么可值得你学的
What do you have to learn from me?
你风趣幽默 人见人爱 你的品牌推广能力非常好
Well, you're funny, likable. Your branding is on point.
有一百万粉丝 我的频道粉丝一万都不到
A million followers. My YouTube channel can barely crack, like, 10K.
我以前常被派去演同一类型的角色
Look, I used to get typecast all the time.
我在沃特女性频道的四部电影里
I was the sexy teen who fucks the dad
演的全是跟爸爸乱♥伦♥ 并试图杀死妈妈的性感少女
and tries to kill the mom in four different V-TV movies.
我觉得你在《小爱徒》里表现不错
Well, I thought you were really good in Teacher's Pet.
谢谢 我想说的重点是 我绝不会对你定型
Thanks. Point is, no way I'm typecasting you.
当然了 除非你喜欢变小
I mean... unless you like getting small.
我讨厌变小 变小很痛苦 我槽牙的牙釉质都受损了
I mean, I hate it. It hurts. I mean, I'm losing the enamel on the back of my teeth.
等等 这话什么意思
Wait. What do you mean?
我不知道 没什么 我只是嗨了 - 好吧
Oh, nothing. I'm just high. Okay.
你刚才的话显然意有所指
I mean, that was obviously something, but...
但我不想探听你的隐私
I don't want to pry.
我催吐
I purge.
催吐
Purge?
为了变小 - 就是…
To get small. Like...
对
Yeah. - Yeah.
是的 每吐一次我就会变小一点
Yeah, I get a little smaller each time.
需要点时间 并不…
It takes a while. It's not...
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表