剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
一言难尽 - 不要生气
You don't even know. - Don't be mad.
我解放了“树林” 谢提死了
I freed The Woods. Shetty's dead.
怎么...你做了什么 凯特 - 现在还不迟
How...? What did you do, Cate? It's not too late.
来加入我吧
Come be with me.
我爱你
I love you.
我们可以在一起
We can be together.
你在做什么 - 你不是真的
What are you doing? You're not real, you're not real, you're not real.
艾玛是不是唯一让你射的女生
Hey, is Emma the only girl that ever let you bust a nut?
不是 - 我是指内♥射♥
No. No. I mean inside of her.
山姆 怎么了
Sam. What's happening?
这么做对吗 - 让人类负责
Is this right? Holding humans accountable?
滥杀无辜 - 这些人当中有无辜的人吗
Killing innocent people. - Aren't some of these people innocent?
我们现在做的事很不容易
What we're doing is so hard.
需要我帮忙吗
Do you want my help?
山姆 听我说 当然了 其实我是你想象出来的
Sam, listen to me. Who's actually you, imagining me.
这是关键时刻 决定你一生的时刻
This is it. This is your fucking moment.
你是什么样的人 并不取决于你所经历的事
You are not defined by what's happened to you.
而取决于你所做的事
You are what you do.
是吗
Yeah?
是 你需要我的帮助
"Yeah" you want my help?
现在请你当个英雄 阻止凯特
Right now. Be a hero. Stop Cate.
山姆
Sam?
山姆 你怎么了
Sam, what's happening?
我爱你
I love you.
可你说你是我想象出来的
But you said you were me.
相信我...
And trust me...
我恨我自己
...I hate myself.
山姆 你需要我帮一把吗
Sam, do you want my help?
不
No.
要
Yeah.
好的 帮我吧
Okay, help me.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了 该死的
You fucking crazy fuck.
抛弃所有的感受
Feel nothing.
我感觉很空虚
I feel so empty.
感觉真好
It feels good.
各位 这些门把我困在宿舍里了
Guys, guys, these big-ass doors just locked me in my dorm room!
校园里出现了一批不受控制的疯子
There's some maniac loose on campus.
快开门
Open the fucking door!
那是谁
Who the fuck is that?
我能听到你的声音 艾诗丽 快开门 否则我会告诉全世界
I can hear you, Ashley. Now, you open this door or I swear to God
我们在儿童癌症筹款会的厕所里 做的事
I'm gonna tell everyone what you and I did in the bathroom at the pediatric cancer fundraiser!
好了 开门 快 - 我会把我们做的事爆出去
All right, open, open, open, open, open, open. I'm gonna tell them what you did!
我们正在开门 你别再说了 我的天啊
All right, we're opening the door! Stop fucking talking, my God.
天啊 艾诗 我念了示玛祷文
Holy shit, Ash. I prayed the fucking Shema.
我以为自己快死了
I swear to God I thought I was gonna die.
冷静 深呼吸
Calm down. Just breathe. Shake it out.
冷静一下 一切都好
Everything's fine. Look.
有人打开了超声波哨 我们没事
Someone turned on the sonic whistle. We're good.
天啊
Holy fuck.
操
操 拜托
Oh, fuck no. Fuck, please.
怎么会这样
What the fuck?
别光站着 去堵门
Don't just stand there. Block the fucking door.
把祖国人找来 马上呼叫直升机 快
Find fucking Homelander. Radio the helicopter now. Go.
所有人 马上给他们打电♥话♥
All right, everyone, grab one and make a call right now.
谁能杀死这些超人类暴徒 就能进超级七人队
Whoever kills these rogue supes gets in The Seven.
喂
Hello?
玛丽·莫罗 我是艾诗丽·巴瑞特
Marie Moreau? Ashley Barrett.
沃特的 我们正在考虑让你加入 超级七人队 我们非常高兴
Vought. We are considering you for The Seven. Congratulations. We're so excited.
我们只需要你干掉几个逃跑的...
We just need you to take out some, uh, escaped, um,
学生 消灭他们 让他们从地球上消失
students. Cancel them. Cancel them from planet Earth.
巴瑞特小姐 谢谢邀请 但是...
Oh, Miss Barrett, thanks, but...
少来这一套 玛丽 学校理事会的所有成员都在这上面
Jesus fucking Christ, Marie, the entire board of trustees is up here.
你搞定这事 我就安排你跟妹妹见面
You do this, and I will get you a meeting with your sister.
搞...
Get--
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
无线网刚刚断了 - 没有信♥号♥♥
I just lost Wi-Fi. There's no signal.
LTE网络呢
LTE?
没有 什么都没有
No. No, nothing.
哈珀
Harper!
要是我们死了 谁会知道 怎么会这样
Who's gonna know if we die? What the fuck?!
喂 我们在这里 快来呀
Hey, we're here! Come on!
不好了
Oh, shit, shit, shit.
凯特 住手
Cate, stop!
嘿
我去阻止凯特
I'm gonna go stop Cate.
让我劝劝她
No, I'll talk to her.
我是说...
I mean...
戈多金的守护者们 我们共同进退 我说得对吗
Guardians of Godolkin. We do this together. Am I right?
我们去吧
Let's go.
嘿 凯特
Hey, Cate.
天啊 凯特
Jesus, Cate.
你怎么会大量使用逼迫力
How are you pushing so much?
谢提的药
Shetty's medication.
我以为她在帮我
I thought she was helping me.
其实她是在限制我
She was limiting me.
凯特 你不能再这么做了 他们要我杀了你
Cate, you have to stop this. They want me to kill you.
你也想杀死我吗 - 当然不是
Is that what you're gonna do? - No. Of course not.
凯特 天啊 我收到沃特 一通很奇怪的电♥话♥ 要我杀死你
Cate, shit. I got this call from Vought about kill--
阻止她 - 没问题
Stop her. You got it.
不好了
Oh, shit.
冷静 兄弟 - 马弗里克
Okay, bro. Bro? - Maverick?
我们是站在同一边的 凯特
We're on the same side, Cate.
你真的想变成你♥爸♥爸那样吗
Do you really want to be like your dad?
阻止她 这里交给我
Stop her. I got this.
凯特
Cate?
马弗里克
Maverick.
你听我说
Just hold on.
难道你不能找到真正的自我吗
Can't you, like, find the real you or something?
不能向内心深处挖掘吗
Like, dig deep or whatever?
放开我
Let go!
好吧 混♥蛋♥
Okay, asshole!
不
天啊
What the fuck?
我们得让所有人回到里面去
We need to get everybody back inside right now.
快跑
他在做什么 天...
What the fuck is he doing?! Holy--
上直升机 - 它飞不了了
Get to the helicopter. - No, it's fucking grounded!
它是封闭的 你想留在这里吗
It's fucking enclosed. Get in. Do you want to stay here?
不要 - 去
No! - Go!
跑 - 快去
Go, go.
快一点
Hurry, hurry!
凯特 嘿
Cate? Cate? Hey, hey, hey.
你是站在哪一边的 - 能让我们摆脱这场混乱的那一边
What side are you on, Andre? - Whatever side gets us out of this shit.
这就是你真正的超能力 不是吗
Yeah, that's your real superpower, isn't it?
装得好像你有所作为 其实你什么都不做
Acting like you're doing something when really you're doing nothing.
每当我们俩当中任何一个单独行动
Cate, whenever either one of us does something on their own,
都会搞出个很大的烂摊子来
shit gets screwed up big-time.
但我知道 只要我们联手 就能做出很棒的事
But I know we do some amazing shit together.
不管现在是什么情况 我们就找个办法应对 你和我
Whatever's happening right now, let's just, let's just figure it out. Both of us.
求你了
Please.
好
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
凯特
Cate!
伙计 住手 我们爱卢克
Dude, stop. We loved Luke.
他就像是我的亲兄弟
He was like my brother.
你说得对
You're right.
好吗 我同意
Okay? I agree.
谢提该死 我们的父母有错
Fuck Shetty. Fuck our parents.
玛丽 他们让你杀了我
Marie, they asked you to kill me.
如果你不杀我 会有什么后果
So if you don't, what's gonna happen?
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表