剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
I want fucking emotion. I want real pain. Okay?
我们正在考虑两个题目 《生吞活剥》或《感觉渺小》
Right now, we're working with Eaten Alive or Feeling Small.
这是个起点 我们可以再完善 亲爱的
Uh, it's a... You know, it's a starting-off point. We-we can develop it, honey.
不好意思 失陪了 我得去方便一下
I'm sorry. Ex-Excuse me, I have to... I have to use the restroom.
我不喜欢自夸 但我的数据是最好的 法医学 格斗
I don't like to ring my own bell, but I am putting up the best stats of anyone here. Forensics, combat.
你这还叫“不喜欢自夸” -我知道其中的运作方式
Mm, but you don't like to ring your own bell? Look, I know how it works.
我知道排名是学校理事决定的 我希望能争取到你的一票
I know that the trustees decide the rankings. Look, I'd love your vote.
我欣赏你 乔丹 真希望你的数据也能让我喜欢
I like you, Jordan. I just wish I liked your numbers.
Q排名 知名度 社交媒体热搜度都跌了
Q Rating, Name Recognition, Social Trending... all down.
以前布灵克总说那些数据并不重要
Well, Brink always said those aren't the numbers that matter.
他已经不在了 -你好
He's not here anymore. - Hi.
我们是乔丹的父母 我是保罗 这是我太太凯拉
We're Jordan's folks. Paul. My wife Kayla.
幸会 -我是凯尔沃格勒 你们的孩子很棒
Nice to meet you. Kyle Vogler. - You have a fine kid.
非常有上进心 -别被他的外表骗了
A real go-getter. Don't let him fool you.
他小时候是个熊孩子 我们来自罗切斯特 你呢 凯尔
He was a holy terror as a boy. Uh, we're from Rochester. Where are you from, Kyle?
裙子很漂亮 -谢谢
Pretty dress. Thanks.
穿这身该怎么尿尿
How do you pee in it?
要我按冲水按钮 弄点声音吗
Want me to run the water or something?
我真的很抱歉 艾玛 -我们都经历过不如意的事
I'm really sorry, Emma. We've all been there.
不 我是指所发生的一切
No, I mean... for everything.
我不希望我们只当室友 而且我也不觉得你可怜
I don't want to just be roommates. And I don't pity you.
一点都不 我还想像你一样呢 你很了不起
Like, at all. I wish I was like you. You're fucking badass. And I...
我知道现在说这些可能微不足道 也太迟了 但我真心希望我们能当...
I know this is probably too little, too late, but I'd-I'd really like us to be...
朋友
...friends.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这样我尿不出来
I-I don't know if I can... if I can pee like this though.
放松 尿吧
Just let it happen.
他上三年级的时候 认识一个女生 叫露比
So, when he was in third grade, there was this girl, Ruby.
别让他难堪了 -那是很久以前的事了
Don't embarrass him. - No, it was forever ago.
乔丹以前老追着露比跑 想亲她
Jordan used to chase Ruby around the playground, trying to kiss her.
放到现在 他肯定会受惩罚的 后来有一天
Try getting away with that this day and age. Until one day,
露比用玄色午餐盒兜头抽他
Ruby whacks him clean in the face with a Noir lunch box.
让他掉了颗大门牙 彪悍的小丫头
Knocked his front tooth out. Now, that's spirit.
我以前常说:“乔丹和鲁比 以后肯定会当夫妻”
I used to say, "Jordan and Ruby, they're gonna be husband and wife one day."
她现在怎么样了 乔丹
Whatever happened to her, Jordan?
我们以前在高中 经常一起去试穿晚礼服
Well, Daddy, we used to try on prom dresses together in high school.
所以也许我们可以当妻子和妻子
So maybe we can be wife and wife.
抱歉 他有时候挺戏剧化的 -没必要道歉
Sorry about this. He can get dramatic. Nothing to apologize for.
你们的孩子很优秀 不妨碍你们一家人团聚了
You got a great kid here. I'm just gonna let you catch up.
当然了 你是节目的主演 我们当然想听你的想法
Oh, absolutely. Um, you're the star of the show. Of course we want to... hear your notes.
好的 也许这个节目并不需要 借我的故事来警醒世人...
Okay, so... like, maybe it doesn't have to be, like... uh, like, a cautionary tale or a...
为什么不能做成激励性的节目
I mean, like, why can't I be, like, inspirational?
没有到梅芙女王那种高度 但向她看齐 明白我的意思吗
I mean, not like Queen Maeve but... I mean, like Queen Maeve, you know?
亲爱的 你又不是...
Baby, you're not like...
你必须打好手上的牌
You got to work with what you've got.
可这有点...
But it's k...
我是说 这是在利用我
I mean, it's exploiting me.
我认为在真实世界里 每一个人都在利用他人
I think, in the real world, everybody uses everyone.
我认为这对你大有好处
And I think that this could help you in a million ways.
是她教我做的
You know she taught me how to do it?
教我把手指插♥进♥喉咙里 直到把胆汗都吐出来
How to stick my fingers down my throat. Until I vomited bile.
你去死吧
Go fuck yourself.
天啊 这实在太棒了
Holy shit. This is fan-fucking-tastic.
你们会需要一整个房♥间 来放人♥民♥选择奖的奖杯
You're gonna need a whole nother room for all the People's Choices.
我正努力为本年做贡献 你还是沃特幼儿慈善会的主席吧
You know, I'm working on my charitable contributions for the calendar year. And you are still chairwoman of Vought for Tots, right?
抱歉 我得上一下洗手间 香槟喝太多了
Uh, excuse me. Uh, I got to hit the bathroom. All that champagne.
快去快回 -当然 好的
Uh, come right back. Of course. Yes, yes.
嘿 你怎么来了
Hey. What-what-what are you doing?
怎么 我不能买♥♥票吗 -你为了免费喝酒用了超能力
What, I can't buy a ticket? You-you-you pushed somebody for the free booze.
这话真伤人
That's offensive.
好吧 真不敢相信你会... 好吧 没错 我用了超能力
Okay? I can't believe that you would... Yes. Yes, I did. I did that.
所有人都在尊崇布灵克并谴责卢克
If everyone's gonna be worshiping Brink and shitting all over Luke,
我想借这机会 至少弄点酒喝喝
then I at least want to get some Grey Goose out of it.
我们该谈谈我们性♥交♥那件事吗
Should we talk about our intercourse situation?
好吧 这话听着很怪
Whoa, sorry. That sounded so bad. Um...
好 不过不是现在 -对 不是现在
Yeah. Yes. Just not-not-not now. - Yes. Not now.
晚点吧 -好的 行啊
Later. - Okay. Okay.
再聊 -好的
But yeah. - Okay.
“性♥交♥”
"Intercourse."
嘿
Hey.
你好吗 -我叫安德烈
What's up? I'm Andre.
我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
你是蟋蟀 对吧 -艾玛
You're Cricket, right? Emma.
我不会吐在你鞋子上的 -我看了那个视频 那女的真可恶
I won't puke all over your shoes. Yeah, I saw that video. Fuck that girl.
今年的新生太残酷了
Freshman class is savage this year.
跟你说实话 我有事跟你谈
You know, tell you the truth, I, uh, wanted to talk to you.
有事跟我谈
You want to talk to me?
我们来这里真的是为了表达心意的
We really did come just to show our support.
开车过来不容易 对了 科恩医生说我们跟你要一人让一步
Not an easy drive, FYI, but Dr. Cohen says we got to meet you halfway.
保罗 别在这里聊这个 -重点是 我们正在努力
Paul, not here. Point is, we're trying.
爸爸 我不是男生 有时候不是 很抱歉你不喜欢这一点
I'm not a boy, Dad. Not all the time. And I'm sorry that you hate that.
可你是男生 你是我的长子
But you are. You're my firstborn son.
你出生那天 是我这辈子最美好的一天
The day you were born was the best day of my life.
我们以为给你注射五号♥化合物 是送了你一份大礼
I thought we were giving you a gift with Compound V.
你们确实给了我一份大礼
You did give me a gift.
我们能不能别聊这事了 -对你来说也许是的
Can we please not talk about this? For you, maybe.
我不是偏执的人 我知道很多年轻人 没得选 可你有
I'm no bigot. I get a lot of kids don't have a choice. But you do.
你愿意的话 你可以永远都当男生
You can be a boy forever if you want.
有时候我觉得你变成女生 只是为了激怒我
Sometimes I think you change into a girl just to spite me.
保罗 别说了
Paul, stop.
我只是...
I'm just...
一个孩子 沉迷于电子游戏
...the kid addicted to their PlayStation.
喜欢去橄榄园餐厅吃脆面包棒 追看《装♥修♥兄弟》
Who goes to Olive Garden just for the breadsticks, who binges Property Brothers.
我从来都没有变 爸爸
I've never changed, Dad.
我一直都还是我
I've always just been me.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck?
我的天啊 这到底是什么情况
Like, what the fuck? Like, what the fucking fuck?!
是啊
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
他们在做什么 该死的 他们会那样对我们吗 要通知谁吗
What are they doing down there? I mean, fuck, could they do that to us? Are we in danger? I mean, should we tell someone?
我只有这段视频 跟卢克自杀前的遗言 没有可信度
I don't know what we'd say. All I got is this and what Luke told me before his murder-suicide. It's not exactly credible.
我们必须到下面去 找出他们把卢克的弟弟藏在了哪
But what I do know is that we need to go down there and we need to find out where they have Luke's brother.
如果我那样做肯定会被逮住
But... I can't do it without getting busted.
不过也许...
But maybe...
不是吧
Oh, shit!
这话说出来听着非常离谱
I mean, saying it out loud, I know it sounds like a bad fucking idea,
你就忘了我刚才说的... -不 我百分百愿意
so you should forget I said anything. No, I'm totally, totally in, dude.
这非常危险 搞不好会出人命的
'Cause it is, like, life-or-death dangerous.
你是新生 而且还不是打击罪恶学院的
And you're a freshman and you are not even on the Crimefighting track.
算了吧 就当我什么都没说过 -好
You know what, just forget I said anything. Yes.
不过你刚才让我做的事 我也同意
But, also, no matter what you say... yes.
打击罪恶学院
定位标签跟我的手♥机♥连接 记住 只去侦察 不要逞英雄
Okay, so the GPS tag's connected to my phone. Remember, just recon. No tiny action hero shit.
我认为他们把他关在里面 你一旦发现有可疑 马上逃
I think this is where they're keeping him. But if you see anything shady, just bail.
房♥间号♥码是什么来着 -西北区4号♥
What's his room number again? Northwest Wing 4.
一小时后见 -知道了 有我呢 能搞定 可以
I'll see you in an hour. Got it! Get it, got it, good.
你没事吧 -没事 大♥麻♥劲儿还没缓过来
Are you all right? Yeah, I'm just still stoned!
天啊 好吧 务必小心 好吗
Sweet Jesus. Okay, just be careful, okay?
你放心
You got it!
西北楼4 西北楼5
贝茨 你想没晚饭吃的话 就继续闹
Betsy, if you don't want dinner, keep it up.
你是真的吗
Are you real?
首先欢迎大家在如此 波诡云谲的情况下 参加今晚的活动
I want to start by welcoming you all tonight under such unfathomable circumstances.
我们挚爱的布灵克的死 并不只是一场悲剧
Our beloved Brink's death was not just a tragedy.
你去了哪里 -去透透气
Where the hell'd you go? - I was getting some air. Chill.
这是本校史上最黑暗的一天
It was one of the darkest days in Godolkin's history.
金童犯下如此邪恶 不堪入目的罪行...
For Golden Boy to commit such an evil, unspeakable act, it just...
但是在黑暗中 星星会真正闪耀
But in darkness, stars can truly shine.
比如玛丽莫罗 戈多金的守护者
Like Marie Moreau, the Guardian of Godolkin.
没错
That's right.
就让我们给玛丽及像她一样的新星们 她值得拥有的未来
So let's give Marie and stars like her the future she deserves.
“怀念布灵克基金会”所获捐款 将用于改善
A donation to the #ThinkBrink Foundation will provide long overdue upgrades
年久失修的格斗馆和录音室
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表