剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
我变不了身 - 我的超能力在这里也用不了
I can't switch. My powers aren't working either.
玛丽 跑啊 - 快跑
Marie, Marie, Marie! - Run! Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
你不是吧 安德烈 居然那么卑劣
Seriously, Andre? You're that guy?
你不觉得我已经很自责了吗
What, you don't think I feel like a piece of shit? -
我爱她
I loved her.
别再对我撒谎了
Stop fucking lying to me.
你得冷静下来
Hey, you need to calm down.
你不给我回答 我就不能冷静
No, I'm not gonna calm down unless you give me some answers.
卢克 记得我经常跟你说的… - 不要 去你的 听到了吗
Luke, you know what I always tell you. No, fuck that, okay?
我再也不要听你那些鬼话
I don't want to hear any more of your bullshit...
嘿
Hey.
现在我要出去…
你不会冒险的 那会让你失去一切 你的未来…
天啊 - 那到底是什么情况
Oh, shit.
凯特在里面吗 - 不在
Do we think Cate's in there? She isn't.
这不是凯特的回忆
This isn't Cate's memory.
我知道我看到了什么
是我的
It's mine.
我知道我看到了什么 - 怎么会呢 怎么会是你的回忆
How? How the fuck is it yours?
别激动
布灵克教授 您还好吧 - 进来帮帮我
Professor Brink, you okay? - I need some help in here.
那到底是什么情况 布灵克 你刚才到底做了什么
What the fuck was that, Brink?! What the fuck did you just do?
山姆在哪里 我要见他 - 这是怎么回事
Where's Sam? I want to see him right now. What's going on?
他是个他妈的骗子
He's a fucking liar.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me everything.
这到底是怎么回事 乔丹
What the hell is going on, Jordan?
没事的 孩子 没事的
It's all right, buddy. It's all right.
我会一五一十地告诉你 不要激动
I'll tell you everything. Just take it easy. Easy.
你满嘴谎言
You're so full of shit.
深呼一口气 深呼吸
Breathe. Deep breath.
马上派一支应急队过来
I need a response team in here now.
乔丹
Jordan.
记得我常说的那句话吗
What do I always say, huh?
当英雄并不是为了荣耀
Being a hero, it's not about the glory.
而是为了… - 而是为了牺牲
It's about... - It's about sacrifice.
我知道 教授 可刚才那是什么样的牺牲
I know, sir, but what the hell kind of sacrifice was that?
卢克需要最前沿的辅助手段
Well, Luke... Luke needs cutting-edge treatments,
让他更上一层楼
put him over the edge.
那孩子强大起来不逊于祖国人
That boy could be Homelander strong.
但有时候他会有不良反应
But sometimes... sometimes he has a bad reaction.
如果他能得到前沿辅助 那我也要
If Luke's getting cutting-edge treatments, I want 'em, too.
永远都以自己的利益为先嘛
Always looking out for yourself, huh?
孩子 你的心理很强大
Kid, you got a strong head.
你不需要那些
You don't need 'em.
告诉我 你还记不记得 当年那个大一新生
Tell me, do you remember sitting in that chair,
被吓坏了 坐在那张椅子上 不肯变身
a scared-shitless freshman who never wanted to switch?
而我向你保证会永远照顾你
And I promised that I would always take good care of you.
记得吗
Remember?
是的
Now...
乔丹 人们都不明白 成为人上人需要何种的龌龊下作
Jordan, people just don't understand the lows it takes to reach great heights.
所以现在 我要你向我保证 你作为我的新助教
And so now I want you to promise me, as my new T.A.,
会永远保护我
that you will always protect me.
这事不能向任何人泄露
Not a word of this to anyone.
你让我当你的助教
You're making me your T.A.?
你就是这么当上布灵克的看门人的
That's how you became Brink's gatekeeper?
当然了 这是你应得的
Of course. Because you've earned it.
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
当然了 教授
Yes, sir.
我很荣幸 - 好
I'm honored. Good.
原来你早就知道
So you knew.
你早就知道金童以前袭击过布灵克
You knew Golden Boy attacked Brink before.
我不知道那些事 - 你知道很多事
I don't know what I knew. - Looks like you knew a lot.
他说他只是给金童打药
He said he was juicing Golden Boy!
换作是你们 你们会怎么做 - 行动起来 乔丹
What would any of you done? - Something, Jordan!
我们原本可以在这里阻止一切
We could have stopped everything right here.
救别人 就像我们一直追求的那样
Saved someone. Like we always wanted.
但我们却成了该死的助教 明哲保身
But instead we're a fucking T.A. saving our own ass.
我爱布灵克 他是好人
I loved Brink. He was good.
也许他不是
Or not.
但是他对我们很好 - 他是对我们友好
But he was good to us. - He was nice to us.
但是只要他对我们友好 我们就能任由他们残害别人吗
Nice is all it takes for us to let someone get royally fucked?
你是个胆小鬼
You're a coward.
你永远都会是个胆小鬼
And you always will be.
请保持环境清洁
刚才…
That...
真的…
was...
太棒了
amazing.
我想我见了上帝应该有14次
I think I saw God. Like 14 times.
我想我看到了…
I think I saw...
我是说…对啊 刚才真…
I mean... Yeah, that was...
刚才真不错
that was good.
只是“不错”
Just good?
你后悔了 是吗
You regret it, don't you?
不是
No.
不是 恰恰相反
No. The opposite.
你 还有刚才的一切 感觉很棒
You, and that, was amazing.
但我觉得我不能无时无刻都做
But... I don't think I can do that 24/7.
大部分时间还是可以的
I-I mean, maybe... 23/7.
我脑子有毛病 艾玛
I'm messed up, Emma.
你应该跟正常人在一起
You should be with someone that isn't.
也许我就想跟你在一起
Well, maybe I want to be with you.
我脑子也有病
I mean, I'm messed up, too.
而且我的口气很臭
I mean, I have really bad breath.
超级臭
It's like really bad.
我们俩的口气都很臭 像黏糊糊的爆米花的臭味
And we both smell like sweaty popcorn.
真的吗 这正常吗
We do? Is... Is that... is that normal?
真的
Yes.
真的 很臭
Yes. Yes, we do.
好吧
Okay.
而且不正常
And no, it's not.
我不介意
I don't mind.
真希望我们可以永远待在这里
I wish we could stay here forever.
我也是
Me, too.
我们私奔吧 - 不行
Let's run away together. No.
不能再逃了 山姆
No more running, Sam.
我认识一些人能帮我们
I know some people who can help us.
相信我
Trust me.
不是吧
Oh, shit.
这里是… - “树林”
This is... The Woods. The Woods.
有件事我不明白 刚才那是我的记忆 不是凯特的
And the thing I don't get is, that was my memory, not Cate's.
她的记忆似乎正在跟我们的记忆融合
It's like her shit and our shit are bleeding together.
先来谈谈你的记忆吧 - 对
Yeah, let's talk about your shit, actually. Yeah.
我道歉 行吗
I'm sorry, okay?
我信了布灵克的那些鬼话
I bought into all of Brink's bullshit.
他跟谢提狼狈为奸 但我不愿正视真♥相♥
He was just like Shetty, and I didn't want to see it.
我要离开这个鬼地方
Fuck this place.
我要弥补一切
I'm gonna make it right.
为了卢克
For Luke.
他们他妈的在干什么
What the fuck are they doing?
慢着
Wait.
你们到底在对我做些什么
What the fuck are you guys doing to me?!
山姆 - 快 现在动手
Sam! - Hurry. Now.
山姆 醒醒 山姆
Sam, wake up! Sam!
凯特
Cate...
凯特 救我出去 - 对不起
Cate. Cate, help me. Help me out of here. I'm so sorry.
你会忘记这一切的
You're gonna forget this is happening.
凯特 求你了 - 你会忘记“树林”的事
Cate, please. You're gonna forget about The Woods.
你弟弟已经死了
Your brother is dead.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
忘记
Forget. Forget.
忘记
Forget.
忘记
Forget.
我的老天爷 她从一开始就知道这一切
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表