剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
贤者树丛中心精神病院
东楼 严禁携带以下物品 鞋带 刀具 笔 武器
什么时候开始的 -四五分钟前
When did it start? - Four, five minutes ago.
三年前
嘿
Hey. Hey, hey.
山姆
Sam. Sam!
没事的
It's okay.
不要紧
It's all right.
没事的 有我在 -你知道五号♥化合物的事吗
It's okay. I'm here. D-D-Did you know about this Compound V stuff?!
不知道 -爸妈怎么能那样对我们
No. No. How could Mom and Dad do that to us?
他们想让我们拥有超能力 -我得到的不只是超能力
They thought they were giving us powers. Well, I got a lot more than powers.
我的脑子都坏了
I got a broken fucking brain!
好吧
Okay.
我本来可以当个...
I could've just been...
普通人
...regular.
我有个消息要告诉你
I got news for you.
不管有没有五号♥化合物 你都是个怪胎
Drug or no drug, you'd still be weird as fuck.
那些都不重要 重要的是我是你哥哥
None of that matters. What matters is I'm your brother
而且我爱你 好吗 -好
and I love you. Okay? - Okay.
好的
Okay.
山姆 别开枪 好吗 别再开枪了 山姆 住手
Sam! Sam! Stop it! Okay?! No! Whoa! Sam! No!
我的天啊 -不好了
Oh, my God! Oh, shit!
退后 -对 退回去
Stand back! Yeah, stand down!
马上趴到地上去
Get him the fuck on the ground now!
山姆...
Sam...
呼叫支援
Call for backup! Yeah, please. Call for backup!
山姆 睡吧
Sam. Go to sleep.
你没事吧 你一直昏迷不醒 -我没事
Jesus. Fuck, are you okay? You wouldn't wake up. I'm fine. How long was I out?
我不知道该叫救护车还是打911...
I wasn't sure whether to call the ambulance or the 911.
安德烈 我没事 真的 -真的
Andre. I just... I'm fine. Andre, I'm fine. Really. - Yeah?
我只是对太多人用了逼迫力 没事
I just pushed too many people. That's all.
好吧
Okay.
能帮我去那边把药拿过来吗
Um, can you go get my pills from over there?
当然 -谢谢
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Thanks.
左边蓝色的 谢谢
U-Uh, the blue ones, on the left. Thanks.
你那么做太傻了 搞不好会爆血管的
What you did was stupid, Cate. Could've given yourself a fucking aneurysm.
你刚才的话我替你润色一下
Let me rewrite that for you.
“谢谢你 凯特 你真聪明 能想到定位我的手♥机♥
"Thank you, Cate, for having the brilliant idea to ping my phone
“让我没有被自己的愚蠢害死”
and then save me from my stone-cold idiocy."
润色得好
That... that's a good rewrite.
他们那样对那个清洁工 太没人性了
What they did to that poor janitor was so fucked-up.
是啊
Yeah.
他们是什么人 -我不知道 但我发现了一些东西
Who were they? - I don't know. But I found something.
天啊 是山姆 -对
Holy shit. That's Sam. - Yeah.
他还活着 卢克说的是真的
He's alive? Luke was telling the truth?
开学报到那天晚上 山姆试图逃跑
That first night, Sam was trying to escape...
被我和玛丽制止了
...Marie and I stopped him.
你并不知道是他 -那我们要怎么做
You couldn't have known. So what are we gonna do?
暂时不要轻举妄动 低调一点 -去它的低调 不要
For now? Nothing. We lay low. Fuck that. No.
卢克的弟弟正被人折磨 在这个...鬼知道什么破地方
Luke's brother is being tortured in this... whatever it is a-and...
不行 山姆必须离开那里 我们必须马上救他出来
No, Sam needs to get out, and we need to get him out now.
怎么救 -用我们的超能力
How? - We use our fucking powers!
卢克用了超能力 他的下场如何
How did that work out for Luke?
你要是闯进去 一定会被抓住的 到时候天知道...
If you charge in there, you're going to get caught and then God knows what and then...
凯特...
Cate, Cate, Cate!
...停下来好好想想... -凯特 不
We just have to stop and think about it for a second. - Cate! No!
我可以让你停
I could make you stop.
来啊 -我可以的
Okay. I could do it.
那就让我停下来 你不会的
So make me stop. You're not going to.
你不会那样对我
Not to me.
求你不要做任何傻事 我不能连你也失去
Please don't do anything stupid. I can't lose you, too.
V世代
第一季第三集
玛丽
Marie?
玛丽
Marie?
艾玛
Emma?
我在下面
Down here.
我要吃的
Food.
就是说
So...
你吃东西会变大 要变小的话 你...
...every time, you eat to get big. And to get small, you...
对 听着 我真的很累了
Yeah. Listen, I'm really tired.
我整晚都在跟蚂蚁打架 所以...
I've been fighting off ants all night, so...
好吧
Oh. Okay.
晚安
Good night.
不行 那真的有点儿不妥 你不觉得吗
No. No. You know.. That's just a tiny bit fucked, isn't it?
你这出戏我见得多了 我直接上预告吧
Okay, I've been through this Lifetime movie before, so I'll just play the trailer.
我没有进食障碍 这只是我变小的方式
No, it's not an eating disorder. It's how I get small.
我妈妈知道这情况 我控制得很好 -你控制得很好
Yes, my mom knows. Yes, I'm in control. You're in control?
我很好 -你刚才小得几乎都不能动
I'm fine. - You were so tiny you could barely move.
万一我没有回来 你会怎样 -这没什么大不了的
What if I hadn't come home in time? Okay, Marie, it's not a big deal.
或许你应该休息一阵子
Look, maybe you should take a break.
跟人聊聊 寻求帮助 -你还割伤自己呢
Talk to someone. Get help. Okay, and you cut yourself.
你会休息一下并寻求帮助吗 -那不一样 那是我的超能力
Are you gonna take a break? Get help? - That's... different. That's my power. I...
谢谢你
Thank you.
真的 今天学校一半的人都在可怜我 所以如果你不介意的话...
Really. But I've been pitied by half the school today, so if you don't mind...
我不是在可怜你 -我们不是非得交心
I'm not pitying you. - Okay, Marie, we don't have to do this.
我们可以专注学业 就像你说的那样 我们就当室友 好吧
You can just focus on classes like you said. We can just be... roommates, okay?
行 可以
Fine. Okay.
随便
Whatever.
嘘 请保持安静 暂时关闭 举办私人活动
? If you want it, come and get it ?
既然这是一场追悼会暨静默拍卖♥♥
So, since this is a memorial gala and silent auction,
我想着用红色和蓝色丝带 表现爱国主义 坚强...
I was thinking a red and blue ribbon. Patriotic, strong...
好吧 红色和蓝色丝带让人联想到 先天性心脏病和努南综合征
Okay, red and blue are for congenital heart defects and Noonan syndrome.
好吧 那就只用蓝色吧
Uh, oh, okay. Um, just the blue, then.
秃头症 肛♥门♥癌 反霸凌
Alopecia, anal cancer, anti-bullying.
好的 我们再想想别的颜色...
Okay. Um, we will find something that is, uh...
紫色加橙色用过了吗 -狼疮 珍奈特 别给我添乱
Is anyone using purple and orange? Lupus. Fucking work with me, Janet.
不好意思 我知道你不是五岁小女生 习惯难改
I'm sorry. I'm aware you're not five. It's force of habit.
我女儿喜欢吃煎饼 -你有女儿
My daughter loved these. You have a daughter?
以前的事了
I did.
我想告诉你 你昨晚在采访中的表现 让我为你感到非常骄傲
I wanted to tell you, after that interview last night... I'm so proud of you, Marie.
谢谢 我不确定自己做了什么
Thanks. I'm not sure what I did.
那个没脑子的花瓶 在你毫无防备的情况下提到你妹妹
When that bottle blonde ambushed you with that shit about your sister.
她是故意的 谁知道她说的话是真是假
That was on purpose, by the way. Who knows if it was even true.
什么 她为什么那么做 -你在镜头前哭的话 评分会更高
What? Why? Because it's better ratings if you cry on camera.
但你没有中她的计 你一直很坚强 沉着稳重
But you didn't let her get to you. You stayed tough, showed poise.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
她真是个贱♥货♥ -超级大贱♥货♥
And what a bitch. - Huge bitch.
听着 我希望你今晚 跟我一起去布灵克筹款晚宴
So, listen, I want you to come with me to this Brink fundraiser tonight.
你可以认识一些校友 他们给学校捐很多钱
Could meet some alumni, big donors.
在那种场合 我不知道该怎么做 我从来没有...
I-I wouldn't know what to do. I've never been at...
只需要微笑就好 让他们聊自己的事情聊个够
Just smile. Let them drone on about themselves.
不要有压力 但我希望有机会 让你隆重登场 你觉得怎样
Look, no pressure, but I would love a chance to show you off. What do you say?
好吧
Yeah.
真的 -嗯 好的
Yeah? Yeah. Okay.
太好了 都吃完 凉了就不好吃了
Excellent. Eat up, before they get cold.
你挺身而出对抗一个杀人狂 -我只是碰巧出现在那里而已
You stood up to a monster. I'm just the girl who was there.
我知道 她只是个新生
I know, I know. She's just a freshman.
但留意一下她轻微发抖的声音
But note the tremble to the voice.
坚定又谦逊 比看起来要难得多 这姑娘是天生的好料子
Strong and humble. Harder than it looks. Girl's a natural.
很多人会跟你们说... -“天生的好料子”
A lot of people will tell you media training is a science. - A natural?
她的血液超能力那么不卫生 会招官司的
Unsanitary blood powers that, mark my words, are a lawsuit waiting to happen?
万一她有丙型肝炎呢 -她没有丙型肝炎
What if she has hep C? She-she doesn't have hep C.
上面展示的本来应该是你
That should be you up there.
我知道 你说得对 -那是你职业生涯中最重要的时刻
I-I know. You're right. Most important moment of your career.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你没出现 我还以为你出事进医院了
You know what was going through my head when you didn't show? I was thinking about calling hospitals.
我搞砸了 我没听到闹钟 睡过了头 我让你失望了
I fucked up. I slept through my alarm, and, uh, I let you down.
我不重要 重要的是你是否关心你的未来
It's not about me. It's about your future and you caring about your future.
不能只有我关心 -不只有你关心 你说得对 我也关心
I can't be the only one who gives a damn. No, no, y-you're not. You're right. You're not. You're not.
理事会明天就投票决定新排名
The board is voting on the new rankings tomorrow.
你一定要来筹款晚会 尽你所能地给理事灌迷魂汤
You're coming with me to the fundraiser tonight, and you're gonna butter the ass of every trustee
听懂了吗 -遵命
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表